Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
DAY 8
In the town square lay two bodies.
You are The Girlfriend.

Loving Words
Nightly.
Single target. If PLAYER is The Boyfriend, reveal yourself as The Girlfriend. If The Boyfriend also targets PLAYER, receive PLAYER’s Faction.

In Love with a Beautiful Boy
Passive.
You know that The Boyfriend is in this game. They are also aligned with The Village. If they die, you will die as well.

Couple in Agreement
Vote Bonus.
If The Girlfriend and The Boyfriend are both voting for PLAYER, an added 1 Lynch Vote will be put towards them.

You win if all threats to The Village are Dead and at least one member of The Village is Alive at the end of the game.
Mithil's soul was ripped from their body.

You are The Boyfriend.

Loving Words
Nightly.
Single target. If PLAYER is The Girlfriend, reveal yourself as The Boyfriend. If The Girlfriend also targets PLAYER, receive PLAYER’s faction.

In Love with a Gorgeous Girl
Passive.
You know that The Girlfriend is in this game. They are also aligned with The Village. If they die, you will die as well.

Couple in Agreement
Vote Bonus.
If The Girlfriend and The Boyfriend are both voting for PLAYER, an added 1 Lynch Vote will be put towards them.

You win if all threats to The Village are Dead and at least one member of The Village is Alive at the end of the game.
GoodMorningEspeon could not live without their love and has died of grief.

You heard a ghastly voice wail through the halls. It screamed:
Ghastly Voice said:
Status conditions like Wolf's Mark disappear on death, because they are replaced by status: death. This comes from Yeti.

Outside of that I don't have anything of importance to contribute. All I can do is trust.
Day 8 will end at 10:00pm (US Pacific) on Tuesday, August 30th. If a majority vote is reached before deadline, I will update.

Result Status: All out

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
k so we don't have a slam dunk today so we've gotta work through the PoE

after much discussion cheeso and i have decided that first on the chopping block is

*drumroll please*

lynch king_

his results have been just a little TOO convenient for my liking

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NIGHT 8
You have decided to vote King_.
King_ was killed.

You are The Mortician.

Perform Routine Autopsy
Nightly.
Single target. Can only target Dead players. Receive PLAYER’s Death Role Actions.

There is a Full Moon shining down over the town.

Night 8 will end at 10:00pm (US Pacific) on Thursday, September 1st. If all actions are sent in before deadline, I will update.
DON'T BE IDLING FUCKS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)