Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

DEAD MAFIA
approved by UncleSam, shade, and Da Letter El
1 Village vs 1 Mafia
23 Players

ACTIVITY
As a player of this game you are expected to be active on IRC and through PMs. This game is designed around allowing people to still impact the game after they die, so even if you are lynched Day 1 or killed Night 1 you can still play the game. Because of this, activity is incredibly important. If at any time there is a reason you need to sub out, please inform the hosts and we will do our best.

THE VILLAGE
There is one Village in this game. They do not know each other, but are larger in number. Their Win Condition is “You win if all threats to The Village are Dead and at least one member of The Village is Alive at the end of the game.”

THE MAFIA
There is one Mafia in this game. They know each other from the beginning, but are lower in number. Their Win Condition is “You win if all threats to The Mafia are Dead and at least one member of The Mafia is Alive at the end of the game.”

NEUTRALS
There may be other factions or neutrals in this game. If so, they will have Win Conditions specifically designed for them.

ALIVE PLAYERS
At the beginning of the game, every player will receive a Role PM. As long as a player is Alive, they count towards their faction’s Win Condition and against the opposing faction’s. Alive players act as a typical player would in any game. A player who is Alive cannot communicate with a player who is Dead.

DEAD PLAYERS
Upon death, every player will receive a Death Role PM. The Role Name, Actions, and Win Condition from your previous Role PM no longer apply. For the remainder of the game, this Death Role PM will act as your Role PM. Dead players cannot be targeted by an Action unless otherwise stated. A player who is Dead cannot communicate with a player who is Alive. Nor can they post in the Game Thread.

GAME THREAD
The Game Thread is the central point for Dead Mafia. All game updates will be posted in the Game Thread. It is the common ground between Alive and Dead players. While Dead players may not post in the Game Thread, they are allowed to read it. All voting during a Lynch will be done in the Game Thread. A player may not at any time edit or delete a post they made.

COMMUNICATION
This is an Outside Contact game, so players may discuss things outside of the Game Thread. Any IRC channels, sheets, or PMs count as communication. As such, a channel, sheet, or PM cannot have both Dead and Alive players in it. A player may paste things told to you by the host. A player may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM a host for assistance. Add hosts to all relevant PMs and Spreadsheets.

The Alive channel for this game is #deadmafia. The Dead channel is #deadmafiadead.

NIGHT PHASES
The deadline for every Night will be roughly 48 hours from the update. During the Night, players may submit their actions. Reply to your personal PM with your chosen targets. All actions must be in by deadline or they will be counted as idle. At the end of the Night, every player will receive any results they might have.

DAY PHASES
The deadline for every Day will be roughly 48 hours from the update. During the day, each Alive player may choose to Lynch another player. To do this, a player must post Lynch PLAYER in bold in the Game Thread. If a player wishes to not have any player lynched during the Day, they may post NO LYNCH in bold in the Game Thread. If a player wishes to change their vote, they must post UNVOTE in bold in the Game Thread. They are now free to post another Lynch Vote. At the end of the Day, the player with the most votes will be killed. If two players are tied for most votes at the end of the day, it will count as a No Lynch situation and no player will be killed.

STATUSES
There are several Statuses in this game. They will remain hidden until a player should receive one.

ITEMS
There are no Items in this game.

ROLE PMS
If something in a Role PM contradicts the rules, the Role PM takes precedence. Every Role PM will be structured as follows. You may not copy/paste any part of your Role PM.
You are ROLENAME.

ACTIONNAME
[Usage] Will show how often you may use this action and any other restrictions.
[Description] Will show how many targets you may choose for this action and what this action does. Unless otherwise stated, actions can only target Alive players.

You win if all threats to FACTION are Dead and at least one member of FACTION is Alive at the end of the game.
IMPERSONATION
A player may not, at any point, impersonate a host or another player.

GODKILLS
I am a benevolent God and will not godkill anyone in this game. That being said, don’t be a shit. Just follow the rules and have fun with the game.

Last edited:

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alive Players [3]
Eagle4
Walrein (rssp1)
elcheeso Resurrected N6

Dead Players [20]
Blazade - The Medium - The Village - Viciously ripped apart N2
acidphoenix - The Werewolf - Wolf - Lynched D3
zorbees - The Hooker - The Village - Shot in the head N3
Aubisio - The Mystic - The Village - Lynched D4
Paperblade - The Lawyer - The Mafia - Viciously ripped apart N4
Yeti - The Mayor - The Village - Shot in the head N4
Jalmont - The Lackie - The Mafia - Lynched D5
Dullagamur - The Inspector - The Village - Viciously ripped apart N5
sandshrewz - The Librarian - The Mafia - Lynched D6
Haruno (sunny004) - The Woodsman - The Village - Viciously ripped apart N6
Nomark - The Exorcist - The Village - Shot in the head N6
VeryPinkPancakes (askaninjask) - The Necromancer - The Mafia - Lynched D7
Mithril - The Girlfriend - The Village - Soul ripped from body N7
GoodMorningEspeon - The Boyfriend - The Village - Died from grief N7
King_ - The Mortician - The Village - Lynched D8
Empoof (epicsnorlax) - The Lichfather - The Mafia - Shot in the head N8
kirsche - The Shaman - The Village - Lynched D9
internet (Ullar / Maleovex) - The Doctor - The Village - Viciously ripped apart N9
Aura Guardian - The Bookie - The Mafia - Lynched D10
shubaka17 (Xcelgamer) - The Groundskeeper - The Village - Lynched D11

Update Listing
Dead Mafia (Night 0)
Dead Mafia (Day 1)
Dead Mafia (Night 1)
Dead Mafia (Day 2)
Dead Mafia (Night 2)
Dead Mafia (Day 3)
Dead Mafia (Night 3)
Dead Mafia (Day 4)
Dead Mafia (Night 4)
Dead Mafia (Day 5)
Dead Mafia (Night 5)
Dead Mafia (Day 6)
Dead Mafia (Night 6)
Dead Mafia (Day 7)
Dead Mafia (Night 7)
Dead Mafia (Day 8)
Dead Mafia (Night 8)
Dead Mafia (Day 9)
Dead Mafia (Night 9)
Dead Mafia (Day 10)
Dead Mafia (Night 10)
Dead Mafia (Day 11)
Dead Mafia (GAME OVER)

Sub List [0]
No one

Last edited:

Ditto

/me huggles
NIGHT 0
There lies a village on the boundaries of two worlds, that of the living and that of the dead. In the olden days people were well attuned with the spirits and creatures that resided in this area. They could live in peace. Here death wasn't the end, it was just a new chapter. Sometimes spirits would stay because they felt there was a purpose for them still in the village. But that was long ago.

The idea that dead was "just a new chapter" for the people allowed them to feel prepared for their inevitable passing, which caused them to no longer feel attached to this world. Because of this, spirits no longer felt they needed to stay and the spirits simply moved on. So did the village, in its own way. The people lived peaceful lives and went to peaceful rest at their end. Until today.

In the town square lays one body.

You are The Best Looking Person in the Village.

The Definition of Perfection
Passive.
As long as you are alive, players will not receive Death Role PMs.

You win if you look good for the entire game.
Ditto was shot in the head.

With this tragedy, the people of The Village become enraged, searching for those that could do such an awful thing. There have been rumors that The Mafia exists in this village. They are surely to blame. This is such a defining moment in this village that it divides the history in two. There is only what came before this and what will come after this. Today will now forever be known as Day 0. As the sun sets and people walk away in horror, Night 0 begins.

All Role PMs are out and Night 0 will end at 10:00pm (US Pacific) on Friday, August 5th. If all actions are sent in before deadline, I will update.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
[22:25:58] Mrthaostriker?: Hey Sam
[22:26:03] Mrthaostriker?: Work together in Dead Mafia?
[22:26:24] UncleSam: hey king_
[22:26:28] UncleSam: k whats your role?
[22:26:31] Mrthaostriker?: .-.
[22:26:37] Mrthaostriker?: fuck i already doubt myself
[22:26:56] UncleSam: oh count of 3 then?
[22:27:05] Mrthaostriker?: You're town right?
[22:27:10] UncleSam: ya ofc
[22:27:13] Mrthaostriker?: kk
[22:27:14] Mrthaostriker?: count of 3
[22:27:17] UncleSam: 3
[22:27:19] UncleSam: 2
[22:27:22] UncleSam: 1
[22:27:24] Mrthaostriker?: <snipped to protect the innocent>
[22:27:24] UncleSam: npc
[22:27:28] UncleSam: <3
[22:27:30] UncleSam: im not playing
[22:27:33] Mrthaostriker?: oh what

Hello there.

I'm an SF scrub so don't really know how usual conversations usually happen on smogon. On SF it's dumb reaction test stuff which I don't think is optimal? I'll be on irc contact me if you fancy to try to manipulate a scrub like me =)

Ditto

/me huggles
All actions are in, so it is now
DAY 1
After the terror of Day 0, you all gather again in fear of what might have happened during the Night.

In the town square lay zero bodies.
It seems you all survived the Night.

Day 1 will end at 10:00pm (US Pacific) on Sunday, August 7th. If a majority vote is reached before deadline, I will update.

Result Status: All out

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i have been verified as a member of the village, i will disclose no further information to you cuck info-sleuthing scums

all town feel free 2 speak up 2 me in pm on forum/irc/ps and of course pass along any relevant results

all scum feel free 2 reveal urselves 2 expedite this game

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
I haven't been verified as a member of town but y'all hours claim to me because even f I was of another faction (which I'm not) I wouldn't know what to do with the info

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i need info to lynch on, if anyone has details that could incriminate someone please inform me asap

or we will just start randing nonclaimers like paperblade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)