Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

i didn't get 'success'. I got no results, unless i failed. Empoof is immune and was protected n4. acid gives me nothing, so I thought it worked. I don't have anything more to offer. My only theory is multiple wolfs. kill me if you need proof. also when i flip town kill empoof harder for me

one more thing before i pass: i only hook dead people, and after sleeping on it, i think i succeeded against acid. last night was a full moon, which may have awoken a 'wolf mark' or something. my point is that you have a living wolf. good luck.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
re: multiple wolves, i think that's definitely a thing since there wasn't a mention of the wolf faction being completely eliminated ? anyway idrk what's going on with the lynch and can't decide for myself. i likely won't be online for deadline so just posting to show that i'm not idle xd i shall just not vote just in case the vote swings to something else when i'm not around since i'm undecided anyways.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah honestly nomark's defense seems pretty town

Which means it's time to

Unvote
Lynch Eagle4

Pretty sure this dude's wolfin it up. Will post better reasoning when not on mobile

um

before everyone bandwagons

why would i be jumping to nomark's defense if i were wolf

how can I be 'wolfin it up' if I don't have a wolf mark? It has been established this game that only people with wolf marks can be affected by phoenix's ability.

I'm literally immune to status conditions godammit lol

Anyway hi I'm gonna claim since most people know anyway, including Walrein, I'm a neutral deadtalker and my win con is to survive. I'm like the only deadtalker left, and so am the only way for people like yeti / elcheeso to converse with walrein, aka i'm integral for the village to communicate with one another. And hey, I've been doing literally that to you walrein, sending you messages that elcheeso wants me to send you.

You now know enough about phoenix and wolf marks etc to know that I'm not a wolfie, so what you're doing is p damn scummy itself

if u wanna continue this stupid lynch walrein then I'll post more reasoning at the expense of giving up info needlessly

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
O we posted at the same time. Anyway, how'd you know how many village dead talkers there are. Although presumably it'd be one. But regardless, I still find it iffy to communicate through a neutral.

Also what's a neutral win cond? Is it possible that neutral doesn't count as a threat to village and can therefore win with the village as well? Idrk how that works. If that's the case it might be worth considering. But the moment the balance of power changes and favors mafia/wolf, wouldn't you just switch your alliance too? I wouldn't personally encourage dead talking through you and would rather trust that dead villages are able to guess what actions they should be doing if they have any.

At this point it doesn't really seem safe for a neutral to align to village. And if you have further village info that you would give up to try to get the lynch out of your way, it'd just show the nature of the neutral role and how easy it is to flip the alignment on circumstance. Sorry I personally just don't feel that the neutral role is safe keeping around either. And no one should be giving neutral (s?) More info. No offense but that's the nature of the role.

I do certainly hope Yeti and whoever managed to gather enough info to function before dying and that their alignment didn't change.

sandshrewz

POTATO
Also wanted to say something ugh. If you as a villager start to get mislynched, I don't recommend you publicly posting your results etc info. All it does is give Mafia further info at no cost. If you must convince and prove your innocence, do it through Walrein and whomever you're certain is clean.

Don't leak more info ahhhhhhhhh. All it does is get people targetted/killed.

i'm assuming that there aren't any more village dead talkers since dead villagers are communicating to alive villagers through me

my post already said, but my win con is to survive. If the game ends and I'm still alive, I win.

n I wouldn't switch because the maf wouldn't wanna waste a kill on a neutral anyway (tho then again I assumed that the village wouldn't want to waste a lynch on me since it's becoming quite clear by now that you need to lynch a maf asap)

I mean, if anybody has any evidence that I've been working with the maf then by all means post it and hey fair play, I deserve the lynch (or evidence that I'm a wolfie, looking at you Walrein), but ffs don't lynch me when I've been harmless and useful! Walrein only knows a bunch about wolf marks because of me relaying info that dead villagers gave me.

And if you have further village info that you would give up to try to get the lynch out of your way, it'd just show the nature of the neutral role and how easy it is to flip the alignment on circumstance.
And nah it's not that, it's a convo that I had on irc that proves that I'm not a wolfie but also gives up a lil bit of info about a villager - it's not meant as blackmail, but as a way of proving my innocence as a last resort only.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Eagle is, at the very least, telling the truth about being able to deadtalk.

Here's the deal though. I started thinking about this from a game design standpoint, and I realized something: acid is clearly still in the running to win despite being dead, but how can he? He'd have to kill people until there's one villager or one mafian remaining, and then that faction would win, and acid would be sad.

We do, however, have one user whose survival would aid acidphoenix in winning: Eagle4. For acid to win, it's paramount that Eagle survive until the end of the game.

Ditto's too smart to put a harmless neutral in an OC game, that hasn't been done in years. The only explanation I can think of is that Eagle's bullshitting - either that, or he switched WCs when acid died. Either way, something's up.

I'll let village decide on this one. I do have another lynch we can do that I'm a lot more confident on, but I wanna deal with this wolf bullshit before we lose any more village power roles. This Eagle lynch is far from a slam dunk, but eliminating a nightkill would be nice.

Eagle I'll be on IRC in a few hours if you wanna talk privately.

so your argument is based on a bunch of 'if's and but's'. Acidphoenix's win con could be different to his alive one (which is p much a guarantee since it doesn't make sense when he's dead.) You're also assuming that it's phoenix doing the killing, when we both know that there's another option.

And hey I'm a harmless neutral when I'm alive, who knows when I'm dead <3

but yeah can people stop bandwagon lynching me for a sec pls, I wanna talk to Walrein on IRC first so I can actually defend myself without giving info away to the maf, thx xox

Eagle4, could be working with Mafia, could be working with Wolf. Could be toying with Walrein this whole time. In short don't trust anyone unless you're the inspector and you've inspected them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)