Postgame Dead Mafia (Won by The Mafia & The Survivor)

Yeti internet was obviously the mafia kill, that's why I idled. Not sure how I feel about the faction swap, it probably had to exist though so all good. My accidentally successful kill on empoof probably cemented me as still town, so I guess it wasn't all bad. Having the village plan for the last night was certainly helpful.

Wanted to ask, Eagle4 what made you want to vote with mafia instead of village ?_? I was like the most suspicious of you too hahaha and doubted your intention the whole time xD but you probably didn't know that.
What Walrein said, among other things:

- Walrein came to me first after ag's lynch
- While village were good to me, so were maf, and walrein had the chance to lynch me as town leader but decided against it, so I was v grateful to him for that

Even then, I was leaning towards lynching Walrein if I were to be put in a kingmaker position: since I was p sure nobody would die that night (Walrein was gonna persuade instead to avoid bg), lynching village would mean that there would be another night, and another scenario in which I could die in, so lynching Walrein was the safer option. It was only when elcheeso told me that he counted as dead (and so with shubaka lynched, there wouldn't be another night), that I decided to vote with walrein for reasons listed above.

I was gunning for your support long before that Eagle4, I tried to lock down kingmaker EARLY. Guess I didn't suck dick consistently and succulently enough lol.

Also we came up with the night actions to survive and have a chance at kingmaker where in many scenarios we just died so it kinda stings to be stuffed anyway.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's ok blazade walrein has many more years of experience offering fellatio in exchange for favors

He's been practicing his dick sucking techniques on the mods for years hoping someday he will be rewarded with that shiny circus maximus moderator badge

But what he failed to realize was only dle swings that way and only on Mardi Gras so his lack of proper hole for unclesam to cum in will be his undoing and he shall never get it

It was fun as hell to spectate on that code, but when you're a "useless" role and end up in lylo, things end poorly. Esp when your OC in this game consists of Mole and Zombie, but only at endgame

An aside from the peanut gallery:

Wow! This was fun to watch! Ditto a while back explained to me his game idea, which even then sounded hella cool (and spooky so double points there) and to have watched it come to a reality, and be lived whoo! Very cool, very awesome. The whole new roles when crossing over to the other side faction was probably my favorite aspect, the whole idea of "its not over until its really over" feel was a cool concept. From what little I already know about the Mafia games the whole coded or speaking with a select few on personal terms seems like the quite the soul of a Mafia game in general. So I never really understood why dead speak would be any sort of crutch, or hindrance, its just another means of speaking from the shadows, but maybe I'm missing something. I know half the game is played in private messages so all I got to watch was the the posts from the main thread, and I gotta say props to @Walrein (I don't know much, but I do know conniving when I see it lol and damn doesn't that make great entertainment haha). Yeti you probably know this already but you're quite the smart cookie!

Guh Guh all around bros and does!

tbf i'm pretty sure we got screwed over by paperblade randomly being killed by acidphoenix - if that didn't happen we would've gotten a bunch more "clears" and then won the game pretty handily from that i feel.

also empoof dying randomly was a pretty big mistake and if he doesn't die we also win without kingmaker?

the death abilities were cool. mine was pretty lame and i just ended up idling it most of the time because i don't think there was much that could be done with it. well hosted too and probably only bad part was the survivor but great game otherwise. gg

tbh I didn't really care for much about the game because no one came to me and wanted talk about the game and I was too lazy to approach because that's all I did in Wayne Brady. But the one thing I really liked is the Walrein Mole and the Code

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)