Defense of The Ancients Mafia: Game over! Carries win!

Day 4

It seems that only one person died last night, but it was a good death for the Good, the Feeders, and Tidehunter. Found cleaved in half was Altair fresh off the subbing block and already lying in two pieces. He was:
Dear Coronis,
You are Puck, the Faerie Dragon.

My name is Puck and I am here to fuck. As the faerie dragon you are a beast aoe nuker/ganker and completely devastating in the right hands. With your unique Illusory orb, powerful aoe silence with Waning Rift, and unique ensnare ult you are a staple in area of effect line ups. You have allied yourself with the Gankers after being featured in quite a few 60+ minute DotA matches, disgusted at what DotA has become you shall light up all who oppose you.

Your Illusory Orb is a one of a kind of ability that has many uses. In this game, you will be using your Illusory Orb to scout things out by sending a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Illusory Orb User'. That night you will throw an orb of light your target which will allow you acquire the person's role pm. This will count as a single nuke.

You may also use your Waning Rift ability by sending a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Waning Rift User'. This will cause your target to be silenced and it count as one nuke. You may use this ability once every 2 nights.

Possessing the ability to phase in and out of reality is neat, however, if it is quite useless without a Kelen's Dagger. If you are ever able to obtain a Kelen's Dagger you will be able to use your Phase Shifting ability to full effectiveness.

One time in the game you may activate your ult, Dream Coil by sending a pm to blue_light stating 'Night X - Dream Coil User'. That night you will cast your Dream Orb in that User's front porch and bind him/her along with all that he/she targeted and the people that targeted him/her that night besides Gankers with volatile strands of magic. The next night all people will afflicted by the Dream Orb will be forced to re-target their targets from the previous night or they will break the coil connecting them to the Dream Orb causing them to be stunned for the next night and acquire a nuke charge.

<snip>

You are allied with the Gankers. You win if the Gankers win.
It seemed that the first Ganker has fallen, will the rest of the Carries and Gankers follow?

Dogfish44 has also disappeared!

It is now Day 4, Day 4 will end in 48 hours or until a majority is reached.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lynch RaRe555
Let's make this a fast day so the mafians do not have time to coordinate with RaRe.

Edit: @SDS: Look, I understand Accent is suspicious, but right now a self-admitted mafia is the priority; if Accent does turn out to be village, he would be a huge loss, and if not, well we would have gotten a mafia anyway.

One of the mafias probably kidnapped him to make my lynch easier, since he'd have cleared me - hint, a certain user has been trying to get rid of me for some time now ;)

Anyway mind can also confirm that I'm a villager and he also had the 'incriminating evidence', which is rubbish.

Ummm, call me crazy, but aren't self admitted mafias better than ones that are suspected and have claimed to village leaders? We know rare is mafia. We only have hunches that accent is mafia. I'd rather go off what we know then hunches tbh.

And Why is dead accent better than dead rare? Do we know what each does?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ummm, call me crazy, but aren't self admitted mafias better than ones that are suspected and have claimed to village leaders? We know rare is mafia. We only have hunches that accent is mafia. I'd rather go off what we know then hunches tbh.

And Why is dead accent better than dead rare? Do we know what each does?
Dead Accent is better because Accent is a better mafia player than Rare is(no offense Rare). Therefore, if he is on the opposite team, we want him dead more than we want Rare dead. As for Accent's claims...if he has given such a good defense of himself to mind, maybe he should post it here? If he is going to get lynched otherwise it is his best option, unless he is the BG or some shit. Either way, if he turns up clean we know to get SDS tomorrow, although at this point I agree, we need to lynch right the first time. It would be nice to hear more conclusive arguments, but for now I will run with what the higher-ups tell me to, because you can't always expect the village leaders to explain their decisions to you.

Is this village fucking stupid there are TWO village leaders, one of them is 99% guaranteed to be clean and BOTH of them have my claim but NOOOO let's not wait for their suggestion, let's listen to someone, who isn't suspicious at. all. and proposes we kill me, a villager who's about to become important, instead of a confirmed mafia! Then to make things worse we will also ask me to post my PM here so that even if the lynch fails fsr I'll be killed next night! PERFECT PLAN! Where will the nonsense end?

Gosh I hope the gankers and the carries intend to crossfire again since they're the only ones who seem to be willing to take themselves down!

hey we still have a chance xd

lynch accent

a role confirmed it...

and the guy who checked him wouldn't go one for one i think

ok one other reason, i got no other inspector claim and if he wasn't that role, then b_l made the village 100% lose,

You discovered that Accent is allied with the Gankers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)