Deino plays! np: Pokémon Emerald Randomizer!

Oh yay, GLMeloetta :D
I am the lead of the team
be scared
>:C

Nice episode anyways! I always like watching through your let`s plays!

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon Emerald Randomized!

Welcome back to Pokemon Emerald Randomized! Today we begin our adventure:

In the desert!

I hate the desert. We need to move on to a better town. A town like

Petalburg!

Nice! I'm glad we're here. There's a gym we need to challenge. We move north into the gym and quickly destroy any silly gym trainer that tries to get in the way. After about 44 seconds, we get to the leader himself. MY FATHER.

No really my dad's name is Norman. It's not. His name is Skip. hahahahah nerd

Do I even need to recap this battle? All of his pokemon got OHKOed.

Yeah that's 5/8. I think. I never went to school. I became a pokemon master.

Well that's all for this update! I'm kidding. That was like a what? 5 second read? So we'll continue until a little past Mauville. That seems fair. But I have Surf now, and my Lombre is perfect for it.

Time to Surf all the way to Slateport....

Hahaha gotcha! Shortcut.

From here it's just a short trip up Cycling Road. I skip all the trainers again (they're so weak). But at the end, I always challenge the HIDDEN TRAINER.

Not many people battle her. But me and her are tight, I always say hi when I pass through.

HOLY FUCK she did not disappoint.

Whatever though, Mewtwo sucks anyways. We go to Mauville to hang out with Wattson.

Out of his gym he really looks homeless. Poor guy.

After going through ALL THE TROUBLE of going to New Mauville (no it was super easy) I came back and I was ready to get TM 24 Thunderbolt. It's always a great addition to my TM stash.

Oops. "Thunderbolt."

Well crap. I guess I'll just go get the Good Rod from the fisherman and call it an episode.

I am an old, drunken man.

Deep within the depths of the water, I find myself a Jigglypuff. I like Jigglypuffs, so I caught it. I named it after a follower of the LP.

Welcome to the team!

I didn't have enough Steel types...

Not bad. Besides that Modest nature...oh well.

And we'll call that an episode! Thanks for reading, and as always if you enjoyed this, please leave a Luvdisc and if you have any comments or requests, message me or post in the thread!

WHOA SHIT I DON'T THINK I KNEW THAT CHICK WAS THERE AND EMERALD WAS MY FIRST GAME

Not many people battle her. But me and her are tight, I always say hi when I pass through.

HOLY FUCK she did not disappoint.

Wow, steel type, modest nature, and meteor mash? The nature's a bit incongruous, but still! It has Meteor Mash! Also, if it was in the water and it's a steel type, wouldn't it rust? Unless it's stainless steel or something...

deinosaur

Thanks for all your positive comments! I love making these and I'm very glad that they're being received well.

As for length, we're getting to the part of the game where updates will be pretty long, so you'll have plenty to look at. (;

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Wai-WTF!?!?!?

No but honestly, where is and how do you get to that secret trainer? Seriously, even chuggaa didn't point her out, and he pointed out everything he knew!!

Wai-WTF!?!?!?

No but honestly, where is and how do you get to that secret trainer? Seriously, even chuggaa didn't point her out, and he pointed out everything he knew!!
I battled her in my scramble too, I noticed her after I had cleared Cycling Road (that's where she is) but thankfully before I had gotten much farther in the game.

To get to her just go through the north entrance of the Cycling Path, and go right past the ramp up onto the path, underneath the path it and she's there. You can see her from on the path itself.

BTW Deino, enjoying your let's play and I'll continue to read it as you keep playing. Randomizers are just crazy, silly fun.

deinosaur

In this episode, we make some serious changes to our team lineup. One of them is because this keeps happening...

Way too often.

Another reason is farther up the route in the grass, is this monster:

Dayummmm.

I decided I'd try to catch it, and with my last Great Ball, I got the Groudon. I named it Shiruba, which gets me up to date on my naming list!

Welcome to the squad!

Movepool isn't great, but it's passable. He also has a great special attack stat.

Again we move farther up the route until there's a small house. I don't remember what exactly is in it, but I decided I'd check it out.

I've made a horrible mistake.

I realized how much I like to mess around...

Peek-a-boo!

Ladies and gentleman, the Weather Institute.

After beating the Weather Institute, I'm given a Castform. Yayyy Castform is alright, it's not really very good. But then I go to nickname it and I remember it's randomized...I got Metagross. Unfortunately, I had to name it Stellar.

Okay but seriously his name is Stellar. I'm sorry.

And would you look at that! It's actually good! It has great stats and everything!

Sometimes you just gotta take some time off.

Now its an easy battle against May and we move to the gym leader Winona. Pokemon is easy. :D

Winona High - Graduating Class of 2013 - Best Couple

NOPE get wrecked nerd.

I've realized this game isn't much about the gym leaders, they are just like any other trainer, and just as likely to be terribad. I'll show my battles against the Elite 4 in more detail, but for now it's just me messing around playing a Pokemon game. :>

Also what the actual fuck

But that's the episode folks! If you enjoyed please leave a luvdisc and if you have any comments/suggestions feel free to post right here or leave me a message! Thanks for reading.

shit shit shit you made me awesome thanks so much ;o;

BUT LOL THICK FAT STELLAR
I CAN JUST SEE THE BOARD BEING LOCKED

canno

formerly The Reptile
A flying Lombre.

I think I've seen everything now.

(Although picturing Lombre flying is funny - The Lombrecoptor is the best thing ever)

So what exactly is a randomnizer? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
a randomizer is basically a program which gives a way to hack a rom so that every pokemon you meet is random, both in wild and trainer battles. you can put different clauses on it if you wish, such as no early shedinja (they may be impossible to defeat), disallowing legends, having fixed (not random) starters, and more. it's a good way to make a game interesting again.

deinosaur

Here we are after beating Winona, and today we have the long trek to Lilicove in front of us.

I like to play in puddles. c:

So I start looking through the grass because these wild pokemon really interest me. Then I find a Sceptile! Cool, I'll catch it.

[box]<%deino|LETS_PLAY> who am i naming this sceptile after?
<+Hulavuta> Jukain
<%deino|LETS_PLAY> is that you or are you volunteering someone else
<+Hulavuta> I am saying you should name him after Jukain
<+Hulavuta> and it'll be funny because Sceptile's Japanese name is also Jukain
<+Hulavuta> so it's like, 2 references in one[/box]

Fair enough.

Unfortunately he's completely outclassed by Stellar. :/

We run down the route, destroying trainers left and right, and I decide to take the scenic route. I'm really in no hurry at all. Sit down and smell some flowers.

Knock knock.

Now we're only a couple trainers away from

Lilicove!

I run back in the grass because I saw a pokemon I thought was cool. A couple Ultra Balls and he's mine.

I had no idea what to name him.

Physical moves but special stats. AUGH. To the recycle bin with you.

Let's go have some fun.

I went super ham in the Safari Zone. I clicked too fast so I accidentally caught multiples.

Two trips. Easy mode.

Please let me know if you'd like any of these named after you. (;

It's time to beat up on May.

And that's that! Another short episode for you guys, but I've been really busy lately, and I'll see if I can get another update this weekend. Please leave a luvdisc if you enjoyed and if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to post here or leave me a message. Thanks for reading!

canno

formerly The Reptile
Oooh, can you name me after the Mightyena?

:]

Also, poor DHR :[ (reminds me of the Butterfree I caught in my run...)

hail yes my hp stat.

but... you cut to black when you "beat up on may".

...did you...?

(and jukain {i actually caught the reference myself} isn't entirely outclassed by stellar - it does have the water spout, and is likely faster, esp. with the timid nature)

deinosaur

The Reptile! Your name is pretty long...

I picked Weepinbell. It's Dragon type, so it seemed to fit you well.

Mekkah said:
gimme more levels man, i need to reach my final form
shut the hell up Mekkah you're not even good

GottaLoveMeloetta said:
me too, I have to transform in my power-state or something

ontopic: nice episode, such as always! what game are you going to do after this?
Yeah man, you're cool, I'll level you up.

Next, I really have no idea what I'll do. If there are any suggestions, I'd love to hear them~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)