DENTONVALE: [Return!]

With offers for full-time cloners, I'm considering abandoning my limited stock model.

• You should keep it. Limiting the # of your Pokemon in the pool makes them more unique!

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Bring on the clones!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Hello, my name is Francis and I like cookies.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you mean to say that you'd like for me to trade you the egg?
I would need your TID/SID to make it a shiny hatch on your game.
Also, in order to trade you an egg, it would involve a lot of saving during the callibration process. I'd have to re-save constantly since I'd need to sace before hatching the egg, which would alter my starting frame every time if I somehow missed the frame or something, so I'm not sure it's worth the effort.

In general, though, a BP would cost 1-2 credits from you + exclusive rights to distribute the baby.
sorry to be unclear i wanted the egg as well so i could a have non-shiny version as well. If thats too much trouble the shiny muna itself as listed is more than enough :heart:
Price sounds reasonable

All right.

Consider it Accepted and I'll work on it either tonight or tomorrow depending on how long it takes me to finish breeding what I'm working on right now.

Would you prefer a 0 in attack to minimize confusion damage, or would you rather it be 31 for prettiness? :P

cmt when you get a chance for this:

Venipede (M-Shiny LV1) STOCK: 3*
Nature : Jolly
Ability : Swarm
OT : Kai (50182)
IVs : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Untrained
Special Moves : Spikes, Toxic Spikes
Hatch Location: Lostlorn Forest
Cloned by bulx001 via Action Replay
*ALSO AVAILABLE AS AN ORIGINAL (NON-CLONE) hatched in Pinwheel Forest.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Pokémon Black and White employ this PRNG in the assignment of IVs to Pokémon, and for this reason "Mersenne" was chosen as Chatot's name.
And quite ironically, Chatot has absolutely nothing to do with the MTRNG at all. :P

Try D. H. Lehmer. He's the mathematician who developed the RNG that Chatot does advance, back in 1951.

And quite ironically, Chatot has absolutely nothing to do with the MTRNG at all. :P

Try D. H. Lehmer. He's the mathematician who developed the RNG that Chatot does advance, back in 1951.
I thought about Lehmer for a name, but

1.) It took forever to find a reasonable seed due to my crappy chatot parents, and the one I happened to find was female and Mersenne sounds better.
2.) I hated having to do the Lucas-Lehmer test by hand on my Number Theory exams when I took it!

If I make another RNG chatot, I'll probably name it Lehmer, after all, you need 2 chatots for efficiency!

CMT For:

Vulpix (M-Shiny LV1) STOCK: 6 (final restock due to high demand)
Nature : Timid
Ability : Drought (!!)
IVs : 31 / 14 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30
Hidden Power Fighting 70
Untrained
Special Moves : Hypnosis
Hatch Location: White Forest
Cloned by Triggz via. Action Replay

Venipede (M-Shiny LV1) STOCK: 3*
Nature : Jolly
Ability : Swarm
IVs : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Untrained
Special Moves : Spikes, Toxic Spikes
Hatch Location: Lostlorn Forest
Cloned by bulx001 via Action Replay
*ALSO AVAILABLE AS AN ORIGINAL (NON-CLONE) hatched in Pinwheel Forest.

Hey how many BP's do you take at a time?
Usually 2-3, although I can accept more, but just be warned that I do them in order and I'm not necessarily fast on them...especially if they involve smeargle.

You can speed up the process if something requires special egg moves by providing, for example, the smeargle ^^

In response to all other CMTs, I didn't really see anything.

BUT, if any of you can get me a sassy and a relaxed smeargle with a specific set of moves, I'll be glad to give you whatever for it :)

oh ok well id like a BP done if its ok:

timid
gender doesnt matter :D
drought
Hp ground 70
egg moves:hypnosis

dont need it quick just whenever you can do it of course :)

also what moves do you need on the smeargle's? i could try and get them if you need. and do iv's matter on them?

IVs don't really matter too much, the ultimate result is 31/0/31/31/31/0 so any of those IVs in the right places is fine. I do need males though.

Moves: Helping Hand, Baton Pass, Magic Coat.

The other option is Espeon, as it can get HH and BP as an Eevee, and Magic Coat from a HG/SS move tutor, but I don't have reliable Pokeshift access so I can't do that on my own ^^

*facepalm* of course lol wasnt thinking about the balloon haha. well in that case i'd like the hp fighting vulpix if theres any left :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)