dharmatalk's Capital Exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man :) im very much interested at ure larvitar skarmory and slowpoke. ive got 5 iv honedge with 0 spd, meditite and 12 hs. :)

hey man :) im very much interested at ure larvitar skarmory and slowpoke. ive got 5 iv honedge with 0 spd, meditite and 12 hs. :)
Hello there. Unfortunately I've found it takes just about as much effort to have someone line up 12 pokemon as it does to fish the heart scales myself-- So I'm going to strike that option off of my wants list. Thanks for the offer though!

Hello there. Unfortunately I've found it takes just about as much effort to have someone line up 12 pokemon as it does to fish the heart scales myself-- So I'm going to strike that option off of my wants list. Thanks for the offer though!
alright although i actually really worked for 12 heartscale just for the trade T.T hbout just the meditite and honedge for larvitar and slowbro?

Hey, sorry I couldn't reply yesterday, I was tied up, since you no longer want heart scales I can do PP UPs for Rotom - W if you'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)