Dhjona's Fakedex

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The only critique I have of your Lugia sprite is the absence of a mouth. For some reason it looks strange without it. Great sprite otherwise!

Here is a dex-update. De numbers 1 and 2 are now Nafda and Pandisah. And i changed Ferrex.

rates on Ferrex (or other fakes)?

all your scratches look great, you should scratch the ones that have parts or existing pokemon in them though...
Yeah i know. I allready did that with Ferrex. Only Dragonice is left.

And thnx both.

I redid the fire and made it more ''pokémonnish''. And made some other colours.

Which one is the best?

to be honest, it depends on what your going for with the colors. I'd say second, because it follows the colors of the prevos better...

to be honest, it depends on what your going for with the colors. I'd say second, because it follows the colors of the prevos better...
Indeed. But is it better with his mouth closed or having its mouth open to reveal its barring teeth, as if its snarling (it do looks much more intimidating imo)?

well, the mouth would probably spread into the sides of the head rather than stay right in the front. try to make the mouth fill it.

You didn't said enough. What dou you mean by it. That I stole the sprite or made a pixel over of it? That I must give credit? That it's a look-a-like? What..?

I only got my inspiration from it, nothing more. Do you want a ribbon or what?
And it's exactly the same isn't it? -.-
It doesn't even look like it.
Is the pose the same? NO! The colours? NO! The wings? NO! The head? NO! The shading? NO! The tail then? NO!

So if you charge me, be more specific the next time and come with some good evidence (and actually rating my work would be fine too).

Sorry for my reaction but i get sick of people who say this.

*talks friendly*
@DD: Your right indeed. I'm allready working on it. ;)

hi,
Now that I al can see the pokemon in one nice pokedex, I owuldl iek to give some comments about all of them:
I like alot of the ideas, but I think they could be alot better with some effort.
So hopefully I can help

Nafda: I liek the idea, but you really make the nose back too normal(that also counts for it's evolutions), it well invented but it just looks weard. He is also too big for a little sterter-pokemon

Pandisah: I alos like the one, really the line art looks really good, but it's a little bit too dark, sertainly because his evo is much lighter.

quirk + evo's: I think they are really unclear, the first one just looks like a giant fuzzy ball(and is way too big) I would try here to make clear what your idea is because now I don't really can image how it is, if it would walk around.

the water starter are really the best sprites of them all:
the idea looks good, and is well presented. The only thing that bothers me is that I don't see him being a starterpokemon. All starterpokemon should be able to walk around, so have legs or something so joung triners can't only battle in water (It's only my opinion).. I just doens'tl ook right as a starter but would be alwesome as a pokemon for in the middle of the game.

peakid + evo: the sprite looks good, it's nice and clean (but maybe alsoa little bit too big again). The idea looks a little weak. I would make the rectagles on the wings in the color of the head... Otherwise I justl ooks a little plain.

condor-pokemon: the pose is awesome, you can really see you worker hard on the lineart of this one.. It really shows. The idea is also great. The onyl thing that bothers me is that it loooks a little bit too 'fuzzy' to be a pokemon-sprtie. I would make the line-art alot darker to prevent this effect.

treemar + evo: the idea is a little bit of weard, but the sprites are awesome. Also the design looks really pokemon-like.

Ferrex: I tohught you had a completely diffrent sprite that before... But I think I really like the previous one but this one look a little plain for a evolution I unfortuanitly can't remember the previous sprite completely, but I think you should compare the both and some kind of mix.

scogon: This doens't really look like a pokemon at all..I think the eyes are the cause of that. So I owuld change the design a little bit, becausei really see alot of potenial in it.

dragonice: The idea is really good, but I owuld put something on it's face... Maybe you could make the blue 'antennish-things' go further to it's eyes.I can't really say I'm loving the sprite. The pose looks forced, and the transition of the iceplates and the other part of his body doens'tl ook right. it looks like it goos from round the completely flat... I can believe it's aa difficult sprite, but I think you would be able to make it really nice-looking.

Panthigris:
I know you worked really hard on this sprite, and it really looks good. The idea is simpl but effective. But to be honest, I like your first sprite of it much more, This one look a little bit too fuzzy and unclear because of the the black. I also would make hre a mix of your sprevious sprites and this one...

Ok that was it,I hope you can work with this comments and that you are willing to try to make it improve.

Thank you for your helpfull critisism noobiess. I will do my best to do something with them.

I made a new sprite. The concept is from pkmn-taicho321, so credits to him/her. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)