Dhjona's Fakedex

Welcome, in my Sprite Topic. I don't take requests. But from time to time there will be request weeks*.

''Rules'' in my topic:
- Don't steal sprites from me! I work very hard on every single one of them.
- None of these sprites may be used without permission, may not be modified without permission, or used in any fake "rom hacks", etc. If you want a sprite for your hack, just ask for permission.
- Give constructive critism, I willingly want to improve, so if you see a mistake, just let me know.
- If you see something strange on one of my sprites, just post it and point out which part is wrong, so I can, if necesarry, explain more or fix it up.

Fakedex

Reposes

Unregonizable mixes

Others

Large sprites

Praises are welcome. :p^^

*in this week you can put your request in this thread

Thank you. But Syphonia is full scratch, so no revamp!

Btw: Panthigris is the last updated fakemon.

more rates?
Yeah i know that it's not a revamp, but it's based on gyrados and is what gyrados should have been ever since it came out water and DRAGON!

Did you scratch all of this? Because some of these are pretty amazing.
Thnx. :D But to answer the question you asked; Volcanix is an (unrecognizable) mix, with part scratch and the eeveelutions, except Spiriteon (!), are reposes.

Yeah i know that it's not a revamp, but it's based on gyrados and is what gyrados should have been ever since it came out water and DRAGON!
Your totally right (about the fact what Gyarados should haven been) , and I do thought about to change it types into water en dragon. But on a other forum, someone put as a request: ''make an evolution for no. 26 with the types water and flying''. So, that's the reason why Syphonia has those two types.

What I now want to know (besides the normal rates) from all of you is: Which one is your favourite?/ Which ones are you favourites?

Your totally right (about the fact what Gyarados should haven been) , and I do thought about to change it types into water en dragon. But on a other forum, someone put as a request: ''make an evolution for no. 26 with the types water and flying''. So, that's the reason why Syphonia has those two types.

What I now want to know (besides the normal rates) from you is: Which one is your favourite?/ Which ones are you favourites?
Uh... i would say panthigris cuz i just looks so awesome and i love felines! if i was in the same room as it i would go run for the door but he's probobly too fast for me. Just plain awesome!

Some of these are good, but I see alot of mixes. Ferrex has Aggron. I think Spiriteon is based off Leafeon. Volcanix has Magmortar. Syphonia has Gyarados. Those are the ones I see, other than that I really like the Dark Panther.

Some of these are good, but I see alot of mixes. Ferrex has Aggron. I think Spiriteon is based off Leafeon. Volcanix has Magmortar. Syphonia has Gyarados. Those are the ones I see, other than that I really like the Dark Panther.
thank you.

Ferrex: the only thing that is from Aggron is the iron/steel on his head. The rest is full scratch. And i do have one who's full scratch (actually the female sprite off Ferrex), I can show it if you really want to. ;)
Spiriteon: No! I't's just an evo off eevee (the ghost form). It's full scratch!
Volcanix: I all ready told earlier that it was a mix. ;) so your right on that one. ;)
Syphonia: NO, i DIDN'T mix with Gyarados! It's full scratch! It isn't even based on Gyarados!

Note: I'm not angry or mad. I just want to make clear which one are Full Scratch and which one are (a little bit) mix.

Thank you for the rates so far.

More comments/rates...

Nice elemental symbols. Where did you get them? Did you make them yourself?

Your fakemon are really well thought out. I especially like the Sypha family.

From the Card? Those symbols.

These are great. I have no idea what is "scratch" or how to do one, so I can't comment on your works.

Nice elemental symbols. Where did you get them? Did you make them yourself?

Your fakemon are really well thought out. I especially like the Sypha family.
I got them from Areola (on another forum though). That's why I gave credit to Areola.;)

@TooeyNooey: Scratch means that you make a fakemon/pokemon pixel by pixel (in paint).

More rates..

btw: tonight there's gonna be an update (a new fakemon). But now i have to eat and then work for eight hours (until 19.45).

Welcome to Smeargle's studio.

These are pretty good. The Eevee fusions turned out a bit awkward, although the Flareon head + Vaporeon body came out nice. And the shading is off on a several scratches, including Ferrex and Panthigris. Really off. Dragonice needs more contrast in it's shading palette.

The spiriteon is a good scratch.

Welcome to Smeargle's studio.

These are pretty good. The Eevee fusions turned out a bit awkward, although the Flareon head + Vaporeon body came out nice. And the shading is off on a several scratches, including Ferrex and Panthigris. Really off. Dragonice needs more contrast in it's shading palette.

The spiriteon is a good scratch.
Thank you for your usefull rate.

Here is the dex update as i promised, a bit late though (excuse me).
Which one is the best, left or right?

You probably think: Hey, I've seen it before. You stole it from Caladbolg~!

Well see.. Caladbolg~ and i are co-operating together. He makes the concepts (he drawes the fakemon) and i make them into sprites. Oo.. almost forgot, the sprite above is Peakid.
Note: I change some puny things, to make it a little bit my own.

Credits to Caladbolg~ for the concept.

All you had to do was say "credit to Caladbolg for Concept/Design". A lot of us make sprites for him, his designs are great.

And since pokemon sprites usually look at their opponent in the bottom left of the screen, I'd go with the one on the right.

Thank you both for your rate. Maybe I will make another Eeveelution.

Can I get more rates on the last update (Peakid)?

I think you should put the Left Peakid's beak on the Right Peakid and it wold look great. I like the right one, minus the beak that looks like a nose, so if you switched the beaks, I think it would look better.

As for an Eeveelution, I request a Flying type one. I want a Pure Flying that's not a Pokemon with Multitype, darnit. *cougharceuscough*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)