Dhjona's Fakedex

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
You should probably give credit to people who came up with the fakemon that you didn't think of yourself.

These all look nice.

Edit: Whoops, didn't the the bottom part. Never mind. I should probably read next time.

You should probably give credit to people who came up with the fakemon that you didn't think of yourself.

These all look nice.

Edit: Whoops, didn't the the bottom part. Never mind. I should probably read next time.
No problem. ^^ I'm glad you like them. ^^ Any faves?

I finally had some time to sprite. So here is a new one. It's Yilx's cap 10 entry, which he/she (what is your gender? :p) asked me to make into a sprite. So yeah, credits to Yilx.

WOW! I just noticed I don't have any Luvdiscs. LOL. ^^

Well..ratez?

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
aha, that's adorable! thanks so much! on my side of the deal, the sketch is already done; i'll be able to 'fully' work on it on the weekend.

Wow great job on this. I wouldn't have thought of one new Pokemon, and you've thought of and drew some already. Great job, and keep the creativity going!

Well an update off the dragon epic.

Things I have to do:
- The whole outline
- Some details
- Some shading

What do you think of the colours?

I think that the dragon is awesome and I think the detail on the underbody and the front legs is awesome, I think that the back legs need some work as it looks like I've drawn them lol (the two kind of merge and it's not very clear thereby kind of ruining the pose) It's very big and I don't think it looks very much like a pokemon at all sorry, it's cool but not pokemony, I think the wings are cool. for the Colour Scheme I'm not sure the red works. The greys, oranges and blacks work though. I think if you're going for contrasting eyes, then with the orange colours go for striking electric blue eyes. That would look awesome, also finally the stuff on its face/whiskery shizz needs tidied up a little bit. Otherwise there are some great sprites and the Grass Starter is something more creative than 5th gen combined couldn't manage (apart from Sazandora) Well done

I think that the dragon is awesome and I think the detail on the underbody and the front legs is awesome, I think that the back legs need some work as it looks like I've drawn them lol (the two kind of merge and it's not very clear thereby kind of ruining the pose) It's very big and I don't think it looks very much like a pokemon at all sorry, it's cool but not pokemony, I think the wings are cool. for the Colour Scheme I'm not sure the red works. The greys, oranges and blacks work though. I think if you're going for contrasting eyes, then with the orange colours go for striking electric blue eyes. That would look awesome, also finally the stuff on its face/whiskery shizz needs tidied up a little bit. Otherwise there are some great sprites and the Grass Starter is something more creative than 5th gen combined couldn't manage (apart from Sazandora) Well done
Thanx for your crit. About it's not pokemonnisch: it isn't the intension to make it pokémonisch, it is for the x-box 360 game and those creatures are not pokemon. So I succeeded on that point. ^^ I will see what I can do with your suggestions.

Ahright, yeah, I'd not seen the bit about it being for a game. I still think that you could possibly change the colour scheme, it just looks abit unatural atm. The shadowing on the right (as we look at it) wing is great. for the other shading that you do, experiment with dithering to give it a more polished look. Otherwise, like I said before, great work :)

Love your Fakedex! I agree with Albinoloon though, the legs on Gondrare are a little close together. It looks a bit awkward on its feet. But you can have a Luvdisc!

Your both right, but in all the other poses I tried, this is the best pose, and it don't bother me that much. But thanks for the honest crit and I might change it. ;)

@LL: thanks for the luvdisc! :D

I want to go for a golden Luvdisc, so please if you like my work, give me one and help me to achieve this goal. I know it's not beautiful artwork like Yilx, but I'll like to give it a try. ^^

-disc'ed

I undertand how much hard work you put into this, and I repect that- I could have never done it. If you to keep this pose, I would put a little black outline on the foot to give it some more contrast with the leg. :P

I have a legit Shiny luvdisc in my Platinum (from Emerald and cloned) so you can have that! *jokes* Seriously though, you put so much effort intot hose sprites it looks like a new game could eventually be made out of them!

-disc'ed

I undertand how much hard work you put into this, and I repect that- I could have never done it. If you to keep this pose, I would put a little black outline on the foot to give it some more contrast with the leg. :P
There do is black outline on the foot already, but I''ll see what I can do for you. Thanks for your crit and the luvdisc. ;)

@the other 2: thanks.

The start is made. Still a lot luvdiscs to go, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)