dialganet's now Moony shop! (ref. page 11 for Gen VII stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
No problem: the only thing is for you to pick up the for Egg Moves you'd like to have, so I'll start breeding ASAP.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Ok, I'll put it to work tomorrow morning (probably gonna still have the punches because you know, leftovers from parents. Not that it matters with the mother overlapping them with hers).

I saew n Your wishlist that u want legendarys that u dont have, well I have a Shiney 13 Movie giweaway 31,31,31,30,31,3 Relaxed Suicune w/Extremspeed, Aqua ring scald and calm mind and a HP grass Moltres Modest flawless

Im interested in that Keldeo and Vicitini!

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I saew n Your wishlist that u want legendarys that u dont have, well I have a Shiney 13 Movie giweaway 31,31,31,30,31,3 Relaxed Suicune w/Extremspeed, Aqua ring scald and calm mind and a HP grass Moltres Modest flawless

Im interested in that Keldeo and Vicitini!
Sorry for the late reply, I was out the entire day yesterday.

Anyway, I would love to make those trades. I, unfortunately, cannot clone. If you are (sorry, but the link in your signature isn't working for me), would you be so kind to clone my things and trade the originals back to me? Otherwise I'll contact a cloner I trust beforehand.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out the entire day yesterday.

Anyway, I would love to make those trades. I, unfortunately, cannot clone. If you are (sorry, but the link in your signature isn't working for me), would you be so kind to clone my things and trade the originals back to me? Otherwise I'll contact a cloner I trust beforehand.
I cant clone ether. But lets find a cloner and try to make this deal. :) it May take some time but its worth it in the end i think :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Sizeable update in the breedables section, primarily thanks to Pokebank and some new trades:

New Matching and Odd Balls:

Moon Ball Teddiursa,
Moon Ball Pidgey,
Dream Ball Abra,
Safari and Sport Ball Schyter,
Moon Ball Meditite,
Moon Ball Heracross,
Moon Ball Numel,
Dream Ball Magikarp,
Moon Ball Larvitar,
Dream Ball Gligar,
Dream Ball Swinub

Brand New Breeds:

Ability: Arena Trap
Nature: Jolly
Ivs:31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Endure, Reversal

Ability: Contrary
Nature: Timid
Ivs:31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Glare, Mirror Coat, Mean Look

Ability: Skill Link
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, Knock Off, Mud-Slap

Ability: Rock Head (Intimidate)/Sheer Force (Moxie)
Nature: Hasty/Jolly/Adamant
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Trash

Ability: Flash Fire
Ivs:31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Low Kick

Ability: Guts
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

Ability: No Guard (Overcoat)
Nature: Adamant/Brave
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/00
Egg Moves: Megahorn, Drill Run, Knock Off, Pursuit

Ability: Moxie
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Low Kick, Drain Punch, Dragon Dance, Fake Out

Ability: Sap Sipper
Nature: Timid
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish, Beat Up, Magic Coat, Mirror Coat

Ability: Swift Swim (Swift Swim/Drizzle)
Nature: Calm
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Encore

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hmmm, jolly? And yea i can breed swirlix and tyrunt for ya!
Ok perfect. Well, there's a thing. I made a dumb mistake. I listed Defog with Skarmory while it's Whirlwind (mistranslation process here), since defog ain't an egg move for Skarm:/. Given the importance of the move, are you interested in it anyway?

Ok perfect. Well, there's a thing. I made a dumb mistake. I listed Defog with Skarmory while it's Whirlwind (mistranslation process here), since defog ain't an egg move for Skarm:/. Given the importance of the move, are you interested in it anyway?
I completely overlooked that, lmao. Swap it for staryu?

For your Timid Dream Ball Abra can I offer:

Phanpy@Heavy Ball
Pickup (Sturdy)
Adamant
31/31/31/X/31/31
Play Rough, Ice Shard, Heavy Slam, Counter

dialganet

Banned deucer.
The one I have on hand is male, but I could breed another female. Could abra be Timid and male?
I'd need a female, otherwise the rare ball can't be bred, thank you. Take all the time you need.

Of course Abra can be bred male Timid. We have a deal, I'll contact you once I'm done.

Oh, God. I love some of the new Bank Ball females you got! CMT for a female spitback of Safari / Sport Ball Scyther. Whichever is easiest for you to part ways with! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)