dialganet's now Moony shop! (ref. page 11 for Gen VII stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

I have major interest in your meadow forme shiny scatterbug for my shiny vivillon collection. I also happen to have access to HG/SS and can breed you any moon ball pokemon provided they can be caught in those games. If you want, I would be happy to trade you two breeding projects for your shiny pokemon!

Hi, please cmt for females of MoonBall Adamant Heracross and LevelBall Jolly Buneary with Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch and Circle Throw. May be a spitbacks trade if you so prefer.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
First of all, sorry for the delay guys. I had a family loss and I couldn't be online.

Hey

I have major interest in your meadow forme shiny scatterbug for my shiny vivillon collection. I also happen to have access to HG/SS and can breed you any moon ball pokemon provided they can be caught in those games. If you want, I would be happy to trade you two breeding projects for your shiny pokemon!
That would be awesome. What about a female Moon Ball Ekans and female Moon Ball Elekid? I know Elekid is a bit tough to find and has a 25% female ratio, so I can settle myself with a spitback here. Abilities and EMs don't matter for both, just the gender and the ball. If you agree, I'll have Scatterbug cloned.
Hi, please cmt for females of MoonBall Adamant Heracross and LevelBall Jolly Buneary with Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch and Circle Throw. May be a spitbacks trade if you so prefer.
Yeah, spitback can be fine. What about a female Rain Dish Squirtle? (if it takes too long I can settle for a Torrent one, be my guest on this) and a female spitback Infiltrator Dream Ball Zubat?

Yeah, spitback can be fine. What about a female Rain Dish Squirtle? (if it takes too long I can settle for a Torrent one, be my guest on this) and a female spitback Infiltrator Dream Ball Zubat?
I usually charge double for 12.5% females, but i guess i can agree to that since i already have that zubat so that won't need any work. Deal.

Sounds good! Let me work on getting these two for you :-)

Edit- funny enough, female electabuzz turned out to be my first route 10 encounter :-) I love it when the dumb luck is on my side (1.25% chance overall!). I will likely have the eggs bred tonight, and should be around to trade tomorrow ...

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I usually charge double for 12.5% females, but i guess i can agree to that since i already have that zubat so that won't need any work. Deal.
Thank you so much for that, I'll breed them asap. Let me know when you can trade! Either PM/VM, or even here, is fine.
Sounds good! Let me work on getting these two for you :-)

Edit- funny enough, female electabuzz turned out to be my first route 10 encounter :-) I love it when the dumb luck is on my side (1.25% chance overall!). I will likely have the eggs bred tonight, and should be around to trade tomorrow ...
Wow, that was great. I'll look for a cloner in the meantime.

OK - all set here! Again amazing luck - 2/5 elekid eggs turned out to be female. So in short, your two moon ball babies are all set for trade. Let me know when you'd be around - I am available 10-11am and then 2-5pm EST.

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
All right, finally back from exams so I'll be active again. Gonna update the thread later today (lot of new breeds developed in the meantime).

dialganet

Banned deucer.
All right, here's some new breedjects I've been working on as of late and have now available to the thread:

New Ball Matches (random order because ordering while checking the boxes is too hard):

Quick Ball Noivern
Dream Ball HA Zubat
Nest Ball HA Tangela
Dream Ball HA Slowpoke
Dive Ball HA Squirtle
Dream Ball Pineco
Dive Ball Lotad
Premier Ball HA Glameow
Nest Ball HA Dratini
Analytic Staryu
Premier Ball Eevee
Moon Ball Magikarp
Love Ball Buneary
Modest Treecko
Dream Ball Horsea
Dream Ball Hippopotas
Dive Ball HA Corpish
Dream Ball HA Wooper
Nest Ball Larvesta
Love Ball Mareep
Moon Ball Weedle
Friend Ball Larvitar
Dream Ball Riolu
Heavy Ball Phanpy
Safari Ball Snubbul
Dream Ball Pawniard
Timer Ball Sand Rush Drilbur
Timer Ball Darmanitan
Dream Ball Venipede

New Breedables:

Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Jolly/Adamant
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Glare

Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Adamant
Egg Moves: Crunch, Close Combat, Body Slam

Ability: Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Counter, Pursuit, Curse, Whirlwind

Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Quick Attack

Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Calm
Egg Moves: Future Sight, Nasty Plot

Credits to MegaCharizard25 for the original and awesome parent

Ability: Prankster (Moxie)
Nature: Jolly/Adamant/Lonely
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird

Ability: Levitate
Nature:Timid
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Trick, Destiny Bond, Imprison

Ability: Static
Nature: Jolly/Naive
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/x/31
Egg Moves: Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Meditate, Cross Chop

Ability: Sap Sipper
Egg Moves: Heart Stamp, Seismic Toss, Punishment

Ability: Prankster
Nature: Bold/Sassy
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves: Trick, Metal Burst, Recover

Ability: Swift Swim
Egg Moves: Cross Poison, Knock Off, Aqua Jet, Rapid Spin

Ability: Storm Drain
Nature: Calm/Bold
Egg Moves: Yawn, Clear Smog, Acid Armor, Amnesia

Ability: Thick Fat (Reckless)
Nature: Adamant/Naive
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/x/31 or 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Superpower, Heavy Slam, Sucker Punch

Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Quiet/Relaxed
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/00

Ability: Sturdy (Rock Head)
Nature: Jolly/Adamant
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

Ability: Refrigerate/Snow Warning
Nature: Modest
Egg Moves: Discharge, Mirror Coat

Ability: Unnerve
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Fire Spin, Yawn

Ability: Unburden
Egg Moves: Belly Drum

Last edited:
Is there anything else in my thread that I can trade for this? :]

(dream ball)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Is there anything else in my thread that I can trade for this? :]

(dream ball)
Well, in your thread you've got so many stuff that outweights this Togepi that I almost feel guilty asking...

The Timid Virizion would be good for you?

Well, in your thread you've got so many stuff that outweights this Togepi that I almost feel guilty asking...

The Timid Virizion would be good for you?
Dude, idc xD, I will not make my legends anymore valuable then your breedables that you probably worked hard for :]. Virizion it is!

if it makes you feel any better, I was worried that you wouldn't accept my offer xD

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Dude, idc xD, I will not make my legends anymore valuable then your breedables that you probably worked hard for :]. Virizion it is!

if it makes you feel any better, I was worried that you wouldn't accept my offer xD
Hahaha... the thing is, I'm such a noob with RNG abuse that I always feel guilty when I ask about them!

Don't worry, I always try to work out trades since I feel bad not trading with people in here.

Gonna breed the togepi now, in case it hatches fast I'm gonna pm you in our old conversation.

CMT for a female spitback of this?:

Edit: How about Snow Warning Amaura instead? (M/F is fine)

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
CMT for a female spitback of this?:

Edit: How about Snow Warning Amaura instead? (M/F is fine)
Hi there pal:)

A female spitback of dream ball Gible would be fine. I'd really love a female dream ball spitback of aerodactyl though, and I know how annoying those things are; is there anything I can add to balance it, or to do a 2for2 trade?

Last edited:
Hi there pal:)

A female spitback of dream ball Gible would be fine. I'd really love a female dream ball spitback of aerodactyl though, and I know how annoying those things are; is there anything I can add to balance it, or to do a 2for2 trade?
Glad to see you're back! If you'd prefer an Aerodactyl spitback, I think I have a female spitback (4 IVs) lying around somewhere. If you want the Dream Ball Gible too, I'd be interested in your Dream Ball Pineco if it has its HA :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Glad to see you're back! If you'd prefer an Aerodactyl spitback, I think I have a female spitback (4 IVs) lying around somewhere. If you want the Dream Ball Gible too, I'd be interested in your Dream Ball Pineco if it has its HA :)
All right, I've bred a female Amaura for the sake of fairness, and of course the Pineco can have its HA; will contact you in private once I'm done.

can I have one of your flawless, jolly male ralts inside premier ball? I don't have much to offer but I can breed Pokemon with egg moves of your choice.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
can I have one of your flawless, jolly male ralts inside premier ball? I don't have much to offer but I can breed Pokemon with egg moves of your choice.
Sure thing.

Do you happen to have any females in dream/apricorn ball I don't have already (or any legendary, if you're one of those guys like my buddy <Totes> or myself that value them as other mons)?

I have a Mawile in a Love Ball with the egg moves: Misty Terrain, Metal Burst, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang.

EDIT:
I can also offer:
Female Doduo in Dream Ball
Female Teddiursa in Friend Ball
Female Lotad in Safari Ball
Female Kangaskhan in Safari Ball, with egg moves: Double Edge, Foresight, and Hammer Arm
Female Marill in Moon Ball, with egg moves: Perish Song, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Amnesia
Female Ekans in Moon Ball
Female Drowzee in Moon Ball
Female Wigglytuff in Moon Ball
Female Kingler in Moon Ball
Female Mr. Mime in Dream Ball

Last edited:

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I have a Mawile in a Love Ball with the egg moves: Misty Terrain, Metal Burst, Thunder Fang, and Fire Fang.

EDIT:
I can also offer:
Female Doduo in Dream Ball
Female Teddiursa in Friend Ball
Female Lotad in Safari Ball
Female Kangaskhan in Safari Ball, with egg moves: Double Edge, Foresight, and Hammer Arm
Female Marill in Moon Ball, with egg moves: Perish Song, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, and Amnesia
Female Ekans in Moon Ball
Female Drowzee in Moon Ball
Female Wigglytuff in Moon Ball
Female Kingler in Moon Ball
Female Mr. Mime in Dream Ball
Will answer on my profile.

Hello there, I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade me a Male 5 IV Smeragle and Shinx with everything but Sp. Attack, jolly for Smeragle and Adamant for Shinx. I can get you two 5 IV pokemon of your choice in return; including Apricorn Ball pokemon especially if you're still looking for that Moon Ball Absol.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hello there, I was wondering if you'd be willing to trade me a Male 5 IV Smeragle and Shinx with everything but Sp. Attack, jolly for Smeragle and Adamant for Shinx. I can get you two 5 IV pokemon of your choice in return; including Apricorn Ball pokemon especially if you're still looking for that Moon Ball Absol.
Of course I would like to trade those males you requested.

A dream ball female Absol (5IV, jolly if possible) would be fine (either abilities are too, since they both sucks and it can't get Justified in HGSS :mad:). About the other one... just humor me with something I don't have already and it's not too hard to breed for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)