dialganet's now Moony shop! (ref. page 11 for Gen VII stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Oh, God. I love some of the new Bank Ball females you got! CMT for a female spitback of Safari / Sport Ball Scyther. Whichever is easiest for you to part ways with! :D
If it's not too much, I'd like a female Dream Ball HA Anorith. Given the ratio, just the ball and the ability would be enough. If it's not too troublesome, obviously.

If it's not too much, I'd like a female Dream Ball HA Anorith. Given the ratio, just the ball and the ability would be enough. If it's not too troublesome, obviously.
Just for one of them or both? Will do it anyway, most likely with good IVs & nature. Your choice.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Just for one of them or both? Will do it anyway, most likely with good IVs & nature. Your choice.
Ah sorry, it was too late and my English was starting to plummet. I didn't understand you wanted both Scyters. I can settle with Anorith alone since it's annoying as hell. Or I don't know, if you have a leftover Dream Ball Miltank, since it has 100% female, you would rise my daily mood.

Otherwise Anorith is perfect by himself. If you can do it Adamant it'll be a dream.

Ah sorry, it was too late and my English was starting to plummet. I didn't understand you wanted both Scyters. I can settle with Anorith alone since it's annoying as hell. Or I don't know, if you have a leftover Dream Ball Miltank, since it has 100% female, you would rise my daily mood.

Otherwise Anorith is perfect by himself. If you can do it Adamant it'll be a dream.
Yeah, sorry about that. I definitely didn't word it right. I'll get you both the female Anorith and Miltank for both Scythers. I just need female spitbacks of both, since I want them for breeding.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Yeah, sorry about that. I definitely didn't word it right. I'll get you both the female Anorith and Miltank for both Scythers. I just need female spitbacks of both, since I want them for breeding.
All right, I'll breed them as soon as I get home, I will contact you once I'm done.

Hi, I'm interested in females of your Dream Ball Gligar, Moon Ball Meditite, Dream Ball Alomomola, and Heal Ball Jolly Regenerator Mienfoo. Spitbacks or perfects, doesn't matter. Please CMT, I have a few Moon Ball Pokemon you hopefully will be interested in. :)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hi, I'm interested in females of your Dream Ball Gligar, Moon Ball Meditite, Dream Ball Alomomola, and Heal Ball Jolly Regenerator Mienfoo. Spitbacks or perfects, doesn't matter. Please CMT, I have a few Moon Ball Pokemon you hopefully will be interested in. :)
I'm sorry, but the link in your signature seems hijacked or something, it redirects me to a nonexistent page. Might you fix it?

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Sorry about that, it should hopefully be working now...
Yes it really does. Since you'd like 4 of my female guys, I'll go spitback too (regardless of the fact that mine will be flawless or not). What about Moon Ball Horsea (either ability is fine), Love Ball Mareep, Moon Ball Misdreavus and Dream Ball Pawniard?

Yes it really does. Since you'd like 4 of my female guys, I'll go spitback too (regardless of the fact that mine will be flawless or not). What about Moon Ball Horsea (either ability is fine), Love Ball Mareep, Moon Ball Misdreavus and Dream Ball Pawniard?
Awesome, sounds good to me! I'll let you know when I'm able to trade. Thanks!

Sorry for the wait, I have your Moon Ball Horsea, Love Ball Mareep, Moon Ball Misdreavus, and Dream Ball Pawniard ready. Let me know when you'll be able to trade. Thanks! :D

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Sorry for the wait, I have your Moon Ball Horsea, Love Ball Mareep, Moon Ball Misdreavus, and Dream Ball Pawniard ready. Let me know when you'll be able to trade. Thanks! :D
Apologies, but I have some problems to solve in the couple of days to come. I'll contact you once I'll get back home.

Hi there, very interested in this Celebi:

Celebi | WIN2011 (02221) | Ungendered | level 50 (untouched)

31/x/31/31/31/31
Calm Nature - Natural Cure
Leaf Storm/Stealth Rock/Nasty Plot/Healing Wish
Full-Redis

I have a couple of things for offer, whatever you'd really prefer:

- available now in nature of your choice, quick and easy to have ready. Can be untouched or trained

- I'll have this one soon, just have to snipe the girlfriend's SoulSilver

I can also go SR for an Omega Ruby exclusive that you want. Just let me know what you'd prefer!

I don't have any of the specific mons you're looking for, but I do have a handful of leftover starters (piplip, snivy, squirtle, charmander, and a few others)

My trade stock is small, but I have: Female Gible | Jolly | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Sand Veil | EM: Outrage, Iron Tail, Iron Head | lvl 1

Male Marill | Docile | 31/X/31/X/31/31 | Huge Power | EM: Aqua Jet, Superpower | lvl 1

Male Larvitar | Jolly | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Guts | EM: Iron Head ,Stealth Rock,Dragon Dance | lvl 1 |

Female Dratini | Jolly | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Marvel Scale | EM: Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance | lvl 1

Would you be interested in any of those in exchange for a HA (Huge Power) Bunnelby? IVs irrelevant, I've just been unable to find anyone else to breed one up and it's driving me nuts.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hi there, very interested in this Celebi:

Celebi | WIN2011 (02221) | Ungendered | level 50 (untouched)

31/x/31/31/31/31
Calm Nature - Natural Cure
Leaf Storm/Stealth Rock/Nasty Plot/Healing Wish
Full-Redis

I have a couple of things for offer, whatever you'd really prefer:

- available now in nature of your choice, quick and easy to have ready. Can be untouched or trained

- I'll have this one soon, just have to snipe the girlfriend's SoulSilver

I can also go SR for an Omega Ruby exclusive that you want. Just let me know what you'd prefer!
If you'd be so kind, could I simple female spitbacks of both? I really don't care about ivs or nature, only being female and the balls. I can add a spitback of your choice if you feel the trade is unbalanced. Let me know, in the meantime I'll try to get Celebi cloned.

I don't have any of the specific mons you're looking for, but I do have a handful of leftover starters (piplip, snivy, squirtle, charmander, and a few others)

My trade stock is small, but I have: Female Gible | Jolly | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Sand Veil | EM: Outrage, Iron Tail, Iron Head | lvl 1

Male Marill | Docile | 31/X/31/X/31/31 | Huge Power | EM: Aqua Jet, Superpower | lvl 1

Male Larvitar | Jolly | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Guts | EM: Iron Head ,Stealth Rock,Dragon Dance | lvl 1 |

Female Dratini | Jolly | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Marvel Scale | EM: Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance | lvl 1

Would you be interested in any of those in exchange for a HA (Huge Power) Bunnelby? IVs irrelevant, I've just been unable to find anyone else to breed one up and it's driving me nuts.
Yeah, of course. Could you be a little more specific about piplup and tell me which ball dratini is in? Don't worry though, I could nevertheless trade you a female HA for free.

If you'd be so kind, could I simple female spitbacks of both? I really don't care about ivs or nature, only being female and the balls. I can add a spitback of your choice if you feel the trade is unbalanced. Let me know, in the meantime I'll try to get Celebi cloned.
Yeah I'm more than happy to do that, just give me a few days to harass the girlfriend for SoulSilver to get the Weedle and we'll tee up a trade then.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Yeah I'm more than happy to do that, just give me a few days to harass the girlfriend for SoulSilver to get the Weedle and we'll tee up a trade then.
All right perfect, vm/pm me or answer here whenever you feel. I've cloned Celebi so I'm ready to trade whenever you like.

Japanese Name | Japanese Name (04161) | Ungendered | level 53 (252 hp, 252 atk, 6 def)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant Nature - Victory Star
V-Create/Fusion Flare/Fusion Bolt/Trick Room
Full-Redis

Keldeo | SMR2012 (08272) | Ungendered | level 68 (6 hp, 252 spatk, 252 speed)
31/30/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost) - Justified
Timid Nature
Hydro Pump (max pp)/Secret Sword (max pp)/Hidden Power/Scald
Full-redis

Japanese name | Japanese name (07142) | Ungendered | level 78 (40 atk, 252 spatk, 212 speed)
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Serene Grace
Naive Nature
Psychic/Relic Song/Close Combat/Shadow Ball
Full-redis

I would very interested in the trio listed in this spoiler (yeah, I missed out on all the events for these guys back in the day). If there are any Omega Ruby exclusives you're currently missing out on (or if you want me to breed you a trio of competitive mons - heck, I'll do EV training for you if you so need), please let me know. It would mean a great deal to start picking up the event legends (of which I had long dismissed as a pipe dream) :p

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Japanese Name | Japanese Name (04161) | Ungendered | level 53 (252 hp, 252 atk, 6 def)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant Nature - Victory Star
V-Create/Fusion Flare/Fusion Bolt/Trick Room
Full-Redis

Keldeo | SMR2012 (08272) | Ungendered | level 68 (6 hp, 252 spatk, 252 speed)
31/30/31/31/30/31 (HP Ghost) - Justified
Timid Nature
Hydro Pump (max pp)/Secret Sword (max pp)/Hidden Power/Scald
Full-redis

Japanese name | Japanese name (07142) | Ungendered | level 78 (40 atk, 252 spatk, 212 speed)
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Serene Grace
Naive Nature
Psychic/Relic Song/Close Combat/Shadow Ball
Full-redis

I would very interested in the trio listed in this spoiler (yeah, I missed out on all the events for these guys back in the day). If there are any Omega Ruby exclusives you're currently missing out on (or if you want me to breed you a trio of competitive mons - heck, I'll do EV training for you if you so need), please let me know. It would mean a great deal to start picking up the event legends (of which I had long dismissed as a pipe dream) :p
Sorry for the late reply, I was kind of stuck at university.

Hmm... I've got to update the thread, since I've attained every OR exclusive.

I don't know, offer me something specific you could trade (I don't distinguish between legends and normal breeds), anything I don't have could potentially be interesting.

Sorry for the late reply, I was kind of stuck at university.

Hmm... I've got to update the thread, since I've attained every OR exclusive.

I don't know, offer me something specific you could trade (I don't distinguish between legends and normal breeds), anything I don't have could potentially be interesting.
Okay, all of these mons are competitively bred:
Gible (Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Fletching (Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Gale Wings)
Electrike (Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Taillow (Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Beldum (Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Mienfoo (Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Regenerator)
Roselia (Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Mareep (Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shieldon (Calm, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Vulpix (Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Snivy (Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Contrary)
Froakie (Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Protean)
Deino (Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Okay, all of these mons are competitively bred:
Gible (Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Fletching (Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Gale Wings)
Electrike (Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Taillow (Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Beldum (Adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Mienfoo (Jolly, 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Regenerator)
Roselia (Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Mareep (Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Shieldon (Calm, 31/31/31/x/31/31)
Vulpix (Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
Snivy (Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Contrary)
Froakie (Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Protean)
Deino (Modest, 31/x/31/31/31/31)
I'm sorry, but potentially only shieldon and vulpix could interest me. Abilities and balls?

I'm sorry, but potentially only shieldon and vulpix could interest me. Abilities and balls?
Both in PokéBalls - Shieldon has Sturdy, Vulpix has Drought.

(And in terms of preference on the event mon if either of those interest you, Keldeo > Meloetta > Victini)

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Both in PokéBalls - Shieldon has Sturdy, Vulpix has Drought.

(And in terms of preference on the event mon if either of those interest you, Keldeo > Meloetta > Victini)
I'm sorry, neither of those interests me, unfortunately. Thanks for dropping by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)