1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!

dickwaggler

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by wickdaggler, Feb 1, 2012.

1. wickdaggler

wickdaggler

hi, i'm wickdaggler and i am hoping to get into some art school next year. coincidentally, i will also be uploading my portfolio into this album here over the course of the next few days. hopefully i could get some critique or something? and not just "oh god wickdaggler you are so great your art gives me boners", although i do appreciate the praise :>

i might also post some other crap here eventually.
    and no i do not take requests. unless you can find me on irc in which case it's a definite "maybe".

ok here is some stuff that i will showcase here if you are to lazy to click that link up there.
    figure drawing (open)

yeah, this is like 70% of the work I make...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    in case you couldn't tell I mostly work in pen and ink and watercolour
    good mediums. best friend.

landscape stuff (open)

i did a series of landscapes that were supposed to get more and more "abstract" but really all of them ended up being kind of abstract looking....... i had a lot of fun with the last one.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Jigger

Jigger

I dig those seashells, though I do wish you had posted them here for ease of viewing.
  3. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

i agree; you are free to provide links but imgs directly in your op would be preferable!!
  4. wickdaggler

wickdaggler

ok so i uploaded more stuff to the album and put some stuff in the op.

all of this is stuff that i am "showcasing" so don't be surprised if i post some sketches here later and you are all like "whoah these are so shitty in comparison".
  5. Jigger

Jigger

I really, really dig the style of that red/pink/white figure painting near the top. The feet and hands are a little bit off, but the overall feel of the whole picture is great.
    All of it, really, is great. I say this often but I'm definitely biased towards painting and traditional art over digital mediums. I feel that it says a lot about an artist who doesn't have ctrl+alt+z to go back on mistakes, and every stroke really counts.
    Hope to see more of your stuff, man.
  6. nada somos

nada somos

I rly rly rly like the figures.
    Especially the first one
    Soy good!
  7. wickdaggler

wickdaggler

hey guys i felt like drawing something today
    but also i am really lazy?
    so i drew gulpin. it is pretty much the most easy to draw pokemon.
    [​IMG]
    it's a little messy........
    done in about 8 mins.
  8. Wichu

Wichu ACUPRESSURE
    is a Pokemon Researcher

Diglett would like to have a word with you.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)