dickwaggler

wickdaggler, when did you learn to paint??
hi, i'm wickdaggler and i am hoping to get into some art school next year. coincidentally, i will also be uploading my portfolio into this album here over the course of the next few days. hopefully i could get some critique or something? and not just "oh god wickdaggler you are so great your art gives me boners", although i do appreciate the praise :>

i might also post some other crap here eventually.
and no i do not take requests. unless you can find me on irc in which case it's a definite "maybe".

ok here is some stuff that i will showcase here if you are to lazy to click that link up there.
yeah, this is like 70% of the work I make...

in case you couldn't tell I mostly work in pen and ink and watercolour
good mediums. best friend.

i did a series of landscapes that were supposed to get more and more "abstract" but really all of them ended up being kind of abstract looking....... i had a lot of fun with the last one.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i agree; you are free to provide links but imgs directly in your op would be preferable!!

ok so i uploaded more stuff to the album and put some stuff in the op.

all of this is stuff that i am "showcasing" so don't be surprised if i post some sketches here later and you are all like "whoah these are so shitty in comparison".

I really, really dig the style of that red/pink/white figure painting near the top. The feet and hands are a little bit off, but the overall feel of the whole picture is great.
All of it, really, is great. I say this often but I'm definitely biased towards painting and traditional art over digital mediums. I feel that it says a lot about an artist who doesn't have ctrl+alt+z to go back on mistakes, and every stroke really counts.
Hope to see more of your stuff, man.

hey guys i felt like drawing something today
but also i am really lazy?
so i drew gulpin. it is pretty much the most easy to draw pokemon.

it's a little messy........
done in about 8 mins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)