Giratina-O @ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 64 SAtk / 198 Spd
Lonely Nature (+Atk, -Def)
- Hidden Power [Fighting/fire]
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp
- Dragon Pulse
My spin-blocker hole punching friend. This setup is very very useful. Wow is to cripple both bulk-up dialga and groundon
from the d-claw. Shadow sneak is for mewtwo and killing of deoxys.Hidden fighting is if I am getitng pissed at blissey.
Not swapping wilo-wisp most players think only normal form giratina would carry wow. It saves me

Nattorei (M) @ Red Card
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 46 HP / 252 Def / 212 SDef
Hardy Nature
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Power Whip
The usally lead (unless I see darkrai or a anti lead.) Powewhip is used for surprise and the coverage is way better then gyro ball.
Red card is very very usefull for ejecting and forcing a switch also allowing another layer of spikes in the ground. I really dont care if this ting dies after 1 rock and 1 spikes

Scizor (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Technicain
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 218 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bug Bite
- Bullet Punch
- Roost
- Pursuit
Anti-darkrai enough said. I lol at dark void then hit back very hard with bug bite. then finish with bullet punch. The lum berry
allows me to take a dark void and ensures a swift death to darkrai. Mewtwo is a pain in the ass if they lead to it.
The evs are opt to change to help me surive.

Lugia @ Leftovers/Light Clay
Multi-Scale
252 HP/24 Def/232 Spe
Timid/Jolly
- Recover
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Dragon Tail
My lol wall. All lugia does is setup screens then well thats about it. I really dont care if lugia dies as long as I get up a light screen.
I have roost and not recover for the fact that roost removes the flying type. Allowing me to trick a asshole with stone edge so I dont die.

Groudon @ Life Orb
Trait: Drought
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 138 Spd
Hardy Nature
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge
After one rock polish Groundon hits a amazing speed of 500. Allowing me to outspeed anything really.
Life orb is for the raw power boost that he needs on this set. D-claw is to hurt standard dragon types.

Arceus @ Silk Scarf
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw (thinking of switching to draogn claw.)
- ExtremeSpeed
- Recover
The extreme killer set of Arceus just screams good game after 1 swords dance. He is my last resort poke Im keeping a netural nature atm into I figure waht i want on him.

Bulk Up Dialga runs Rest, so WoW won't cripple him permanently. The most it'll do is allow a free Groudon switch-in which actually isn't too bad.

Is there any reason why you're running Dragon Pulse instead of Draco Meteor on Giratina-O?

If this is Dream World you should run this Lugia:

Lugia @ Leftovers/Light Clay
Multi-Scale
252 HP/24 Def/232 Spe
Timid/Jolly
- Recover
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Dragon Tail/Ice Beam/Toxic/Whirlwind/whatever

Multi-Scale Lugia was voted a Gay (BAN ME PLEASE) by the Smogon Ubers community as a whole because it's so good at walling everything ever. Behind a Reflect and Multi-Scale, Lugia doesn't take much damage from anything if its at full health, and with its ridiculous speed it's almost always going to be. It loses Roost but again, Multi-Scale more than makes up for it. The last move slot is filler and the nature you use on Lugia should depend on what move you put there.

Definitely run Adamant or Jolly on Arceus. Replacing Shadow Claw with Dragon Claw is kind of iffy, but I guess you could get away with it if you also dropped Recover for Earthquake. This way you still hit the two most common ghosts in the format (Giratina and Chandelure) for super effective damage and you still hit all the steel types that aren't Skarmory or Bronzong.

You don't really need scizor as "anti-darkrai". Arceus generally does fine. You can the replace it with a useful wallbreaker such as zekrom or mewtwo. Your team struggles to break walls so they would do well. They can also revenge darkrai. For gira, if you plan on running wow, I recommend a bulkier ev spread of 252 HP 200SAtk 56 spd or something like that.

Giratina should really have DM instead of dragon pulse. How does HP fighting deal with blissey anyway? I'd also recommend changing your nattorei set to a +spD -spA nature running: spikes, leech seed, protect, gyroball/power whip. You'd be amazed at how much this set can wall.

Also I don't see how Scizor is anti-darkrai. They bring in darkrai, dark void your scizor on the switch, you lose lum berry, dark void again -> scizor asleep.

Your team doesn't really work together, its just a bunch of good pokemon together (some with weird sets).

Why does your Giratina have a Lonely nature and +200 Atk Evs if you are only using Shadow Sneak as your physical attack??? You have HP and Dragon Pulse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)