DigDoug's Dirty Breeds Done Dirt Cheap (Speed Boost Carvanha Now in Stock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a general message to everyone who pre-ordered a speed boost Carvanha in my thread. Nintendo announced that they are delaying the release of PokeBank and PokeTransporter on the eshop due to the high traffic. They've also been taken off the Japanese eshop. I won't be able to breed speed boost Carvanhas until they're released, but I still plan to breed them immediately following Pokebanks release.

bump. I didn't get pokebank but i got a speed boost carvanha. I'm breeding now and have few in stock with more on the way. if you preordered a carvanha in my thread please post or pm me to remind me.

Male carvanha with speed moves and egg moves (5ivs, no sp.atk) for Misdreavus 5iv timid with 4 egg moves: D.Bond/N.Plot/Curse/Sucker punch?

Male carvanha with speed moves and egg moves (5ivs, no sp.atk) for Misdreavus 5iv timid with 4 egg moves: D.Bond/N.Plot/Curse/Sucker punch?
after looking at your trade thread, I'm more interested in your teddiursa than misdreavus if thats ok with you.

Hello there! I am really intrested in a Carvanha with HA. I have a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Timid Houndour and a 31/x/x/31/31/31 Calm Shellos. I don't need the perfect IV Carvanha, just one with the Speed boost ability if you don't want to trade away your good ones!

FC: 5284-1720-4775
IGN: Abbemannen

Hello there! I am really intrested in a Carvanha with HA. I have a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Timid Houndour and a 31/x/x/31/31/31 Calm Shellos. I don't need the perfect IV Carvanha, just one with the Speed boost ability if you don't want to trade away your good ones!

FC: 5284-1720-4775
IGN: Abbemannen
I'll take the houndour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)