• Walrein

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Hawkie

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Aura Guardian

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to take this moment to remind those folks still in game and still spectating that there's about 22 hours til deadline, submit your orders either on Smogon or on Discord.

If y'all want to send me more logs; I've gotten a few, but the smogon PMs are SubOptimal for in depth chats, so sending me those discord logs are also good!!!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
What even is the point of having a sub if it's just a idle - idk whether it's even worth playing a game where one power idles from the offset tbh, I'd rather just set up a live game lmao

sorry for flaking it's just really hard for me to find time to play diplo this week
tbh I don't feel like your dropping affected the game all that much. I mean you did it before the first turn even happened and it sounds like you hadn't made many binding agreements with people. I don't feel like the end result was much different than if Ullar rolled Germany to begin with so I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Ya I wouldn't feel badly about it but uh

Honestly sorry but I'm gonna request we either put this game on hold until someone reliable can play for Germany or I'm gonna ask to sub out; it's just not Diplomacy if the countries are not all playing.

If anyone wants to set up a live diplo game so that we can actually finish one of these without AFKs I would support it and play whenever

Asek

Banned deucer.
i would put my hand up but as a new player (read - never played before but i know how countries generally interact) + being already on backfoot i feel like id just get steamrolled

i will if you need it tho

UncleSam

Leading this village
IMO Asek should get to submit moves given Germany's were fairly obvious and the game should be allowed to continue from there (let's be real, Germany should and was supposed to be moving A Mun stands, F Kie -> Den, A Ber -> Kie; the only unusual move here is A Mun stands and given that was the order for that unit in any case I think it is the least we could do to try to let a sub have a real shot at playing the game)

And I mean if Agape wants to play a diplo game where no one else is playing than uh I guess he can feel free to do that lmao

5 players is hardly no one else

otherwise agree, but we cannot assume any opening for germany, also the A Mun H you suggested is highly questionable

continue without subs, sub asek without retcon, restart game (new signups) or abandon game imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)