Disappearing Teams

Whenever I log into my account, the avatar and options are all the same, but my teams are all gone. I have the same background and ratings, but my teams are gone. I don't clear any cookies or anything. It just clears all my teams is there any reason why its doing that or how i can stop it?

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi there. You may want to post this question in here. It deals with things like these without having to make a whole thread for it. More people are most likely to also see it and offer advice. As for the answer, it may not be due to clearing your cookies but instead because you may be using a certain browser? Have you tried using a different one? If so, does it have the same issue? As soon as you click Save it should be stored onto the cookies.

Whenever I log into my account, the avatar and options are all the same, but my teams are all gone. I have the same background and ratings, but my teams are gone. I don't clear any cookies or anything. It just clears all my teams is there any reason why its doing that or how i can stop it?
I suggest backing them up regularly, so you can put them back onto PS if they didn't save. You could have your cookies on autoclear, so I suggest checking your internet settings. Pastebin is a good place to store your teams after you've exported them.

Hi there. You may want to post this question in here. It deals with things like these without having to make a whole thread for it. More people are most likely to also see it and offer advice. As for the answer, it may not be due to clearing your cookies but instead because you may be using a certain browser? Have you tried using a different one? If so, does it have the same issue? As soon as you click Save it should be stored onto the cookies.
I suggest backing them up regularly, so you can put them back onto PS if they didn't save. You could have your cookies on autoclear, so I suggest checking your internet settings. Pastebin is a good place to store your teams after you've exported them.
I play showdown on the actual app is there a difference then playing it online? is one better then the other?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)