DittoCrow's RU Revamps

WIP

Ninjask - Revamp

• Needs a full revamp. Totally outdated, oversells the mon, breaks grammar standards, etc.
  • Should only have one set with updated teammates.
  • Updated counters.

Amoonguss

Exeggutor
  • Being revamped
Charizard - Revamp
Absol
Rhydon
Entei
Basculin
Drifblim
Tauros
Fraxure
Haunter
Hitmonlee
Golurk
Camerupt
Muk

Last edited:
I GOT THIS BRO (DittoCrow gave me permission to do so)

btw I'm only looking through what needs a revamp, which is only like 3 of them

Camerupt - Revamp
  • The fact that Specially Defensive is probably the best (and only viable) set and neither of the two present sets are even close to alike (both are offensive sets). This alone should require a complete overhaul due to a different approach needed to the analysis.
  • Needs more counters and better counters.
Haunter - Revamp
  • Shallow C&C section. So old that it doesn't even mention Escavalier
  • I'm almost thinking HP Fire over HP Ground, Destiny Bond over Substitute for the Life Orb set, or at least slashed with it in the case of the latter. And then there's pain split which I don't think is all that useful.
  • Life Orb has only one partner for the entire set and that's Magneton.
  • Drapion and Ferroseed are like the only two Pokemon mentioned in the entire analysis (frequently in every set, and two of the three Pokemon that wall it). It's kinda weird, and I dislike the lack of variety of mentioned stuff.
Basculin - Revamp
  • "At first sight, Basculin might seem like a run of the mill Water-type, outclassed by the likes of Qwilfish and even Whiscash." - This is the first sentence of the overview, and the overview in general is kinda bad tbh
  • I don't really care for the second set
  • Needs more Superpower, less Crunch/Toxic
  • Checks and Counters needs an expansion
Everything else seems fine at a glance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)