Brawlex VS TaiwaneseDude

Loser's Bracket

Silver610 VS zerowing
[kd8]otome VS Earthworm
Aldaron VS COalex
Dak VS rojo23
Dekzeh VS Ace777
StrangerDanger VS jc_rcw

2 weeks from this post to get matches done. Jc and Taiwanese have 1 week.

Hmmmm So if I don't make contact with my opponent for a week they lose. :p
Just Kidding, anyways I dunno who to pm, so I'll wait for them to pm me, and hopefully we can get this done with fast.

noooo I wanted to face anyone but Pilocus or Giga-Punch :(

I lost to Pilocus 5-3 or whenever I forfeited due to transferring my teams resetting my items and ruining this battle (Pilocus and I were both playing really well, so it fucking sucked to have it ruined by that)

EDIT: Actually, Aldaron has been very understanding and it seems we'll be able to get our battle done easily.

4 days left to get battles done. Winner's Bracket gets coin flips at deadline, Loser's Bracket gets only enough coin flips to make the numbers work.

Sent MoP a PM today and will be on the Shoddy server for a good deal of the night. Hopefully we can finally wrap this up. ^^

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Silver610 told me he/she would be on all day on the weekends when we planned to battle but I was on all day and there was never any sign of him/her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)