Diversity Cup - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFE is any Pokemon that could further evolve.
UE is any Pokemon that has not evolved, and could further evolve.

edit: Teams submitted should include moves, Evs, nature, etc...Yes, the same team will be used for the entire tournament.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE CHANGE FOR THE NU SLOT. IT IS NOW A COMPLETELY UNEVOLVED POKEMON.

edit: Teams submitted should include moves, Evs, nature, etc...Yes, the same team will be used for the entire tournament.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE OF THE CHANGE FOR THE NU SLOT. IT IS NOW A COMPLETELY UNEVOLVED POKEMON.
So an example like Sneasel or Misdreavus could fit for both NFE or UE, whichever one?

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
This is going to be crazy, I'd like to be in :)

EDIT: Aeroblactyl, Stalling posted over four times, so I'm like number 30 or something...

EDIT2: I'm number 25, heaps more spots!

If there's room available I'd love to participate in this. Give me a heads up if I can, and if so, I'll PM you my team.

Thanks!

2 more spots left.

And yes, Sneasel is NFE and UE.

edit: 3N3MY- Arceus and Shaymin are both out, since neither is obtainable.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
So an example of an UE would be, say, Dusclops, and an example of a NFE would be Charmander?

Do the NFEs have to be lines of 3?

Stage 1+2 of 3-stage Pokes are NFE
Stage 1 of 2-stage Pokes are NFE

Stage 1 of 3-stage Pokes are UE
Stage 1 of 2-stage Pokes are UE

Keep in mind that evolving from a baby counts as evolving.

So then Electabuzz/Magmar are valid NFE or UE pokes, since they are stage 1 of 2-stage pokes?
They would be considered NFE because they have baby forms (Magby and Elekid) and they can evolve (Magmortar and Electivire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)