DM's Hokey Karaoke! (FINAL ROUND)

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
As much as I absolutely hate to do this (I already waited long enough, hoping for more voters + law school final exams = no free time), it's time to have our final round. andrea just BARELY missed out on making it here, and between her and Articuno64 there are two very talented Smogonites who have been sent packing.

But alas, on with the show! Here are your final contestants:

NINAHAZA

v.

OMEGADONUT

I really have nothing planned for this round, I'm out of good genre ideas. Therefore, it is up to the contestants: pick 3 songs and perform them. Simple as that. Because they get to choose, they get to play to their own strengths. Should be fun!

Please get these done soon, I'm pretty sick of having this tourney hanging over my head!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
ahh mike what a fun time this has been, haha i remember leaving that VM before i even knew people like jason/kinneas were going to join. but man that just makes this final that much more special.

good luck man, lets rock DM's winter socks right off his P90x built toes.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Okay, before you guys post anymore: I don't want everyone to have the songs before the voting begins, so Ninahaza, PM me your other two! OmegaDonut, post one of your three here in the thread so that you and Ninahaza are on an even playing field, then PM me the other two.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
if anybody gives a shit Ninahaza won

and there was much rejoicing

(Jesus if you wanna post your final submissions you're more than welcome to)

Ninahaza

if anybody gives a shit Ninahaza won

and there was much rejoicing

(Jesus if you wanna post your final submissions you're more than welcome to)
i did?

no but seriously, i did not imagine winning like this. i will not post my 3rd and Final entry [just incase Omegadonut brings life back into this :D] but i will post my 2nd entry if only for all the work that went into it[which......isnt a lot but its a kick ass video with a twist near the end :) ]

Beautiful Day by U2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTBHdbODTZA

EDIT: thanks Atlas and np DM, it was indeed fun

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
On a serious note, I want to thank all my competitors, especially Ninahaza, for the fun karaoke (though it dragged on too long because school ruined my life this fall). I apologize for not making it more fun, but refer to the previous parenthetical.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
So this morning I get a PM from LightWolf saying the Circus Maximus staff will leave this open if they have my assurances that I will, someday, submit my entries. That's cool, but I was planning on posting my entries sometime anyway since two of them were almost complete. It's just not happening anytime soon, in between work\graduating\finishing RNG Reporter 9.

In the meantime, here's a sneak preview of my first track.

Norwegian Recycling - Soul of Fireflies (a Train vs. Owl City mashup) feat. Chalkey on ukelele

Ninahaza

So this morning I get a PM from LightWolf saying the Circus Maximus staff will leave this open if they have my assurances that I will, someday, submit my entries. That's cool, but I was planning on posting my entries sometime anyway since two of them were almost complete. It's just not happening anytime soon, in between work\graduating\finishing RNG Reporter 9.

In the meantime, here's a sneak preview of my first track.

Norwegian Recycling - Soul of Fireflies (a Train vs. Owl City mashup) feat. Chalkey on ukelele
cool with me, yeah i knew you had very little time thats why i didnt want to advance on my Final entry should something like this happen :).
i myself am about to go somewhere for awhile but hopefully we can complete this someday [ near future hopefully]

PS: nice mash up entry :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)