DM's Hokey Karaoke! (ROUND ONE, SIGNUPS STILL OPEN)

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Help I was in China the first four years of my life and didn't start listening to music until 2001.

For now (might change later), Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love to You. (It's R&B check out Wikipedia)

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have a funny feeling we're going to get 8 Thong Songs and 8 versions of I Believe I Can Fly.

Going with Johnny Gill's "Rub You the Right Way" for now. A lot of R&B is way too slow for my tastes.

man, a lot of the En Vogue songs I like come just one year too late.

I'll prob do Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love to You considering it's one of the only songs I actually know well. Subject to change if I randomly stumbles across another song I like.

One quick question though. Do most people normally just record themselves over the original song, or do we have a resource we can use to get mp3s of some songs with vocals?

Not exactly familiar with this but I did a bit of searching and came up with something that sounded half decent, and I can sort of agree with.

I'll do Bell Biv Devoe - Poison

I just hope I can follow through with this!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
it is finally done, i can go to sleep now yeeeaaayyy
anyways since i first saw DM post the theme for round one i knew what song i wanted to do and started righ away [yeay for no procrastination like ussual]. i hoped no one would have picked it up and it seems i am the first.
for round one i am doing "You are not alone" by Michael Jackson. a smooth slow RnB ballad that was his last great chart topping single in his life [in the U.S]

Link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXREuuldwNU
enjoy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)