Mafia vs Village dndmaf d2

belated update

You found the following bodies:

Pidge was found in a ditch.
Dear Pidge,

You are a Succubus. You are a member of The Dungeon.

Succubi are a type of demoni that feed on erotic energy. Mmm.. sex.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Hook up with USER.” USER will be unable to perform their night actions.

You are allied with The Dungeon. You win if The Party is eliminated as well as any hostile neutrals.
Hitmonleet was found without scales, them lying in a neat heap beside him.
Dear hitmonleet,

You are a Black Dragon. You are a member of The Dungeon.

You spit acid, which everyone here is protected from anyway, probably by GM fiat idiocy. More importantly, you are fiercely protective of your hoard, and will watch anything in it for everything.

At night, you may PM acidphoenix with “Put USER in my hoard.” You will learn who targeted USER that night.

You are allied with The Dungeon. You win if The Party is eliminated as well as any hostile neutrals.
Haruno and Jalmont have been kidnapped and cannot vote, be the target of the lynch, be targeted or use actions this cycle.

results going out. if you do not receive a result, your actions were successful and no notable information needed be disclosed.[/quote]

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
ok folks

turns out i was cleaned by inspector n0; jalmont cam confirm this. as a result, someone who caught wind of this confided in me their role: they kidnap anyone who has targeted their target!

Haruno has targeted this person's target, my friends, when he claimed to have no action. Which is why we will lynch him...

...tomorrow! fk kidnaps lmao

just lettin y'all know, do NOT talk to haruno; now u have an even better reason! lol

PLease don't claim to ullar there are some very strange interactions with roles that may implicate ullar + also ullar has claimed that there are parts of his role pm that don't say up to inspection.

not to say that he isn't town, he maybe is, but you shouldn't be claiming to him. i will be collecting results and try to figure out wtf is happening

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
jalmont not only is scrambling to discredit me using information about which i was forthcoming, he also slipped up in his fervent attempt to clean up his mess; the role in question works by people targeting the kidnaprotecter's target, not the other way around

i encourage others to join me in lynching jalmont

e: unvoted

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
ive told u every facet of whitey's abilities. u on the other hand have NOT said why u had urself sg'd against the inspector :thinking:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
im literally cleaned by inspector, bruv

if whitey dies, then he dies, and i can still win w/ town

ill serve him up on a silver fucking platter on d3 or d4 if u like, to prove my damn point.

but youd love the town vig out of the way wouldnt u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)