Seriously Nice Stuff in Here. NEW: Timid Halloween Gengar 29/x/30/29/27/31 HP ICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OT: dnites

ID: 15718
TSV: 0991

Please note, because I have already collected every Pokemon shiny, I am only looking for shinies nicknamed "dnites", certain legends, and 6th Generation event Pokemon from the appropriate region.

Below this post, you can find a list of Shiny Pokemon I have already received and ones that I really, really want nicknamed for me. I am not interested in duplicates.
Points of interest:
1. I am primarily only looking for other perfect IV nicknamable shinies. I am the OT of everything in this shop. None of my Pokemon were TSV hatched, but I don't care if yours were.
2. I don't trade hacks, I don't want yours. I think this goes without saying. I will request confirmation that anything you offers matches your OT/ID.
3. NONE of my Pokemon may be re-distributed. I will NOT trade anything I obtain from you, and expect the same on your end. You MUST request a nickname for tracking purposes.
4. I reserve the right to CLONE any of my Pokemon. As you will not be trading anything received from me, you may not.
5. It may take several days for me to get back to you on this site. The best way to reach me is on Pokemon Showdown, where I often frequent the WiFi, Breeding, and Chess rooms. My username is dnites.

Nicknamable Shinies

All of these were both bred and hatched by myself. No TSV hatching.
Click on "PokePapers" to view proof ownership. You will notice they match my OT/ID shown here. I am only interested in perfect IV shiny nicknamables for these and rarity will be taken into account.

Multiscale
♂ Rash: 31/31/31/31/31/30
~Dragon Dance, Extremespeed, Aqua Jet, Iron Tail
PokePapers

Compound Eyes
♂ Timid: 30/x/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice]

PokePapers

Flame Body
♂ Bold: 31/x/31/30/30/31 [Hidden Power Ground]
PokePapers

Run Away
♀ Modest: 31/0/29/31/31/31
PokePapers

Anticipation
♂ Bold: 31/x/30/30/31/30 [Hidden Power Fire]
~Wish
PokePapers

Rock Head
♀ Adamant: 31/31/31/31/31/31
~Counter, Crunch, Iron Tail, Metal Burst
PokePapers

My Soft Resets

Each of these were Soft Rest by me.

Levitate
Timid: 29/x/30/29/27/31 [Hidden Power Ice]
OT: OCT2014
ID: 10134
Notes: Fuck all those hacked flawless Gengars, this is the real deal.
I am only accepting nicknamable shinies for this.
This may be distributed ONLY by people who obtained it from me.

Pressure
Jolly: 31/30/31/x/31/31

Aura Break
Careful: 31/31/31/x/30/31

Rare Baby Pokemon

Bred by me. These are primarily to trade for Japanese event Pokemon or to sweeten a deal. I am not interested in other breedables for these.

Lightningrod
Naive: 30/30/30/31/31/31 [Hidden Power Ice]
~Fake Out, Encore, Reversal, Volt Tackle
Notes: I consider this to be my best non-shiny breed ever <3

Technician, Soundproof
Modest/Timid/Bold: 31/x/31/30/31/30 [Hidden Power Fire]
~Nasty Plot, Future Sight, Icy Wind, Teeter Dance

Thick Fat
Adamant/Careful/Impish: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Brave/Relaxed/Sassy: 31/31/31/x/31/0
*Select females available*
~Curse, Counter, Double-Edge, Whirlwind

Water Absorb
Bold/Calm: 31/x/31/30/30/30 [Hidden Power Flying]
~Hydro Pump, Mirror Coat, Mud Sport, Haze

Natural Cure
Bold/Calm: 31/x/31/31/31/31
~Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy, Counter, Gravity

Leaf Guard, Natural Cure
Modest/Timid: 31/x/31/30/31/30 [Hidden Power Fire]
~Sleep Powder, Spikes, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain

Shadow Tag
Bold/Calm/Careful/Impish/Jolly/Timid: 31/x/31/x/31/31

Last edited:
Nicknamable Perfect/Flawless Shiny Pokemon I have already received:

Dream Ball Gible
Pokeball Cranidos
Dream Ball Corphish
Dream Ball Volbeat
Dusk Ball Druddigon
Safari Ball Bagon
Nest Ball Wingull
Ultra Ball Luxray
Love Ball Weezing
Pokeball HP Ice Zubat
Pokeball Swinub
Dream Ball Ralts
Heal Ball Dunsparce
Love Ball Dunsparce
Dream Ball HP Fire Smoochum
Dream Ball Gible
Dream Ball Venipede
Pokeball Beldum
Dream Ball Heracross
Level Ball Pidgey
Pokeball Oshawott
Friend Ball Pineco
Pokeball Aron
Love Ball Roserade
Love Ball HP Fire Chinchou
Dream Ball Castform
Love Ball Yanma
Pokeball Greninja
Premiere Ball Espurr
Dream Ball Mime Jr (bred by me and TSV hatched)
Dream Ball HP Fire Mime Jr (bred by me and TSV hatched)
Dream Ball Mawile (bred by me and TSV hatched)
Heavy Ball Onix (bred by me and TSV hatched)
Dream Ball Togekiss (bred by me and TSV hatched)
Heavy Ball Onix (bred by me and TSV hatched)
Quick Ball HP Fire Burmy (bred by me and TSV hatched)
Dream Ball HP Ground Chatot (bred by me and TSV hatched)
Moon Ball Cleffa
Fast Ball Growlithe
Rotom

Nicknamable shinies I really want

Baton Pass Pokemon, preferably in Dream Ball, but also matching balls. I'm making the Dream Team baby!
-Scyther (2 for 1 if Careful with Baton Pass), Torchic (2 for 1 if flawless mixed HP Ice), Sentret, Girafig, Venonat

Hasty/Naive flawless Hidden Power Ice/Fire HA Pichu in Lux Ball (will 3 for 1 for this)

Legends I want

Good IV Bold Pokebank Celebi

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately, we don't allow links to outside links in trade threads here, so you'll have to copy and paste the stuff on your shop into a post here if you want to trade.

In addition, here are the rules for the forum, you might want to give them a look over before posting again.

Hi, welcome to Smogon! Unfortunately, we don't allow links to outside links in trade threads here, so you'll have to copy and paste the stuff on your shop into a post here if you want to trade.

In addition, here are the rules for the forum, you might want to give them a look over before posting again.
Fixed, thanks for the heads up.

cmt for the larvesta .

Note : pidgey and beldum have my OT if you are interested in that ( pidgey has pokerus)

Welcome aboard! Just a tip of advice, you should make your shop name less intimidating to help get customers. ^.^

cmt for the larvesta .

Note : pidgey and beldum have my OT if you are interested in that ( pidgey has pokerus)
Sorry friend, but I already have Pidgey and Beldum shiny and nicknamed for me.

Welcome aboard! Just a tip of advice, you should make your shop name less intimidating to help get customers. ^.^
LOL thanks. I've taken that into consideration. Really just wanted make it clear what I was offering.

Massive update: Okay only 1 Pokemon but it's a ridiculous HP Ice Halloween Gengar

Hi interested in the rhyhorn. CMT. My only nicknamable shinies in my thread are the tentacruel, mawile and mamoswine
Hi, I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Sorry, I already have Mawile and Mamoswine and I'm not really in the market for Tentacruel.

Massive update: Okay only 1 Pokemon but it's a ridiculous HP Ice Halloween Gengar

Hi, I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Sorry, I already have Mawile and Mamoswine and I'm not really in the market for Tentacruel.
Congrats on the Gengar. CMT for it, possibly?

dnites CMT for the Gengar? I remember we had some deal for my Elekid that never went through, if you still want it let me know :)

Also I may be getting a 31/31/31/31/31/4 Lux Ball Quiet Aegislash hatched that is potentially nicknamable (depending on how nice the redditor is)

So a few people think CJ's Gengar is too good to be true, so I'm here to see about getting trade rights to yours too. You may choose 3 monsters for semi-redistribution. Post on my thread if you're interested. Also you should change the message under Gengar; that's pretty hostile; lol

*shrug* Just like to cover my bases I guess.

EDIT: Oh and I have a nickname-able Shiny Slowpoke, as well as a few nicknamed shinies in my thread.

Just a heads up:

"3. NONE of my Pokemon may be re-distributed. I will NOT trade anything I obtain from you, and expect the same on your end. You MUST request a nickname for tracking purposes."
You'd be shocked as to how many people say that, but then change their mind. In fact nearly every person I have traded with said that in their thread. No trouble in just asking though. :P

dnites CMT for the Gengar? I remember we had some deal for my Elekid that never went through, if you still want it let me know :)

Also I may be getting a 31/31/31/31/31/4 Lux Ball Quiet Aegislash hatched that is potentially nicknamable (depending on how nice the redditor is)
I'd still like to do the original Elekid deal. And I'd do Gengar if Honedge can be nicknamed "dnites" all lowercase.

Last edited:
CMT for the bold hp fire Eevee and Gengar :) I have a nicknamable KB Bagon, but also tons of RNGd shinies if that I can nickname.

Hey, I am currently SRing one of these babies:

Nature: Naive (For Drill Peck)
Ability: Pressure
IVs: Any Hidden Power Ice spread
Special moves: Durr, Roar of time. What do you think? -.-
OT: Tori
TID: 02423
SEMI REDIS

Interested?

Hey, I am currently SRing one of these babies:

Nature: Naive (For Drill Peck)
Ability: Pressure
IVs: Any Hidden Power Ice spread
Special moves: Durr, Roar of time. What do you think? -.-
OT: Tori
TID: 02423
SEMI REDIS

Interested?
If you got Naive with 26+/28+/26+/30+/26+/31 HP Ice I would be especially interested. Mixed sets are really underrated.

If you got Naive with 26+/28+/26+/30+/26+/31 HP Ice I would be especially interested. Mixed sets are really underrated.
I agree. My best toss thus far (forgot the IVs, but they were really good) was one with... HP Electric. NEW META.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)