Who has King Buddha as an alt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I like school days, and I've done so ever since I graduated" -Kung Henry

I think king buddha is birkal though

jrp

Banned deucer.
I'd like to make an attempt to defend us #pokemon users but i think you summed us up quite well :(

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Practically everyone who reads this will regard you as nothing more than a frothing vapid asshole, unfairly or otherwise. That diatribe you posted was neither funny or clever (Oglemi is gay hahahaha, so funny) and your accusations of shitty posting from the staff is something you've fallen victim to yourself. Good thing you're anonymous! I wonder how you would handle a significant volume of negativity directed at you?

Given how easily rattled you seem to be, probably not very well.

Last edited:
To be honest guys, even though I'm not sure whether it should have been made personal:

This man is fucking right and we all know it. People are just too scared of being hated on, while this opinion totally makes sense. We do have good users though.

I do not know a lot about the users named in the op, and don't consider this as an attack to you. I just think the community didn't get a lot better lately.

Last edited:
people contributing just for badges isn't a bad thing ... its the smogon economy, keeps content flowing

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I have nightmares that I forgot to do an assignment or I failed the test. These dreams usually end with my teacher yelling at me or me catching on fire.

EDIT: btw, your definitely DrRobotnik

I liked this until

It's easy to tell which users shouldn't be promoted. Firstly, you have the flaming homosexuals with gif/non-gif avatar/signature combos (does this look like fucking bulbagarden to you??
You are a mean person. :(

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It amazes that you guys seriously think that pedantic little shit would still be watching the forums and could have waited a whole month not to explode into a fit of juvenile rage for not liking his animes, or liking the wrong video games, or for being in the same universe as him thus activating his low sense of self-esteem. Fuck, the whole reason the mods separated the library and a forum again was to segregate Robotnik's posts from the cool people's.

Now King Bhudda is sitting at 124 likes and even if most of those likes are from shitlords trying to be "ironic" you'd still think that if DrRobotnik had some half-decent posts in him he might have made a single one on his 700 post main account. Has a month seriously wiped the memory of this assclown's reign of terror? His "sense of humor" involved repeating what people said back to him, and literally posting the navy seal copypasta video repeatedly sometimes on the same page. I had a substitute teacher for a week once. He couldn't speak proper English but on day one he randomly made a parrot voice and said "coconut". The kids laughed at it, but he thought they were laughing with him. So he did this about 100 times over the course of the week. No one was laughing by the end. DrRobotnik forces me to recall this traumatic experience.

Devil's Advocate for a second. I don't give a shit about whatever the OP is saying, but maybe some people do act insincere in order to get badges? There's certainly more of an argument there than anything DrRobotnik was ever capable of producing. I know it gets tossed around a lot, but he's probably the first person I've seen on the internet to make walls of text that were absolutely nothing if not logical fallacies and projection. He couldn't articulate his way out of an awkward encounter with an old acquaintance on the sidewalk, and he'd probably think the sidewalk was looking down on him. Sure I guess the OP is saying that SMODs lord over people, but if you think that common complaint on every forum ever matches up to Robotnik's godlike feeling of inadequacy, then you just haven't been paying attention. And you're probably saner for it.

It amazes that you guys seriously think that pedantic little shit would still be watching the forums and could have waited a whole month not to explode into a fit of juvenile rage for not liking his animes, or liking the wrong video games, or for being in the same universe as him thus activating his low sense of self-esteem. Fuck, the whole reason the mods separated the library and a forum again was to segregate Robotnik's posts from the cool people's.

Now King Bhudda is sitting at 124 likes and even if most of those likes are from shitlords trying to be "ironic" you'd still think that if DrRobotnik had some half-decent posts in him he might have made a single one on his 700 post main account. Has a month seriously wiped the memory of this assclown's reign of terror? His "sense of humor" involved repeating what people said back to him, and literally posting the navy seal copypasta video repeatedly sometimes on the same page. I had a substitute teacher for a week once. He couldn't speak proper English but on day one he randomly made a parrot voice and said "coconut". The kids laughed at it, but he thought they were laughing with him. So he did this about 100 times over the course of the week. No one was laughing by the end. DrRobotnik forces me to recall this traumatic experience.

Devil's Advocate for a second. I don't give a shit about whatever the OP is saying, but maybe some people do act insincere in order to get badges? There's certainly more of an argument there than anything DrRobotnik was ever capable of producing. I know it gets tossed around a lot, but he's probably the first person I've seen on the internet to make walls of text that were absolutely nothing if not logical fallacies and projection. He couldn't articulate his way out of an awkward encounter with an old acquaintance on the sidewalk, and he'd probably think the sidewalk was looking down on him. Sure I guess the OP is saying that SMODs lord over people, but if you think that common complaint on every forum ever matches up to Robotnik's godlike feeling of inadequacy, then you just haven't been paying attention. And you're probably saner for it.
Excuse me, but who are you exactly?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It also seems really insincere that in a post all about how much the mods suck and how smogon is a circlejerk, they'd call out Shiruba and Mack the Knife. Who as far as I can tell are only unpopular right now because some mod started saying so.

Shiruba posts to much, I caught him a few times attempting to post in forums where he had no idea what he was talking about, like attempting to weight in on GSC Snorlax.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Shiruba used to post way too much, to the point that every popular thread would have many of his posts, usually just obnoxious short comments or open ended questions with no content. Mack the Knife is a little bit better but made a couple useless threads and got annoying. They're not called out because mods said so (at least in my opinion), but because their antics were really obvious and were noticed by a lot of people.

Personally though, I think I agree with the OP a little bit. Smogon is sort of a circlejerk, and poor posts made by notable users are often ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)