1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Doctor Who

Discussion in 'The Great Library' started by Jebus McAzn, Aug 16, 2012.

1. IstheCakeReallyaLie

IstheCakeReallyaLie

No love for DoaS? It was camp to the extreme! AotD made the daleks scary again! TCM was awesome without using cliches! PoT I give you, though.

Also, hello, page 4!
  2. Jebus McAzn

Jebus McAzn

[​IMG]
  3. IstheCakeReallyaLie

IstheCakeReallyaLie

[​IMG]

We need a sad Smith gif.
  4. Princess Bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum

Rory's dad should just meet up with Donna's grandfather. They would be a hell of a pair, I think old people are the only ones that can truely appreciate the doctor lol.

Also

what the hell is this person saying
  5. IstheCakeReallyaLie

IstheCakeReallyaLie

TL;DR: OMG TOP TIER SERIES except for TPoT. TPoT can go fuck itself.
  6. Tahu

Tahu

I saw a theory on reddit that Amy and Rory were the parents of Rory's dad, creating a self-sustaining paradox. This may explain why he was so quick to accept the existence of aliens and the Doctor. Thoughts?

Edit:
    [​IMG]
  7. Elevator Music

Elevator Music
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

As far as we know, Amy still can't have children so I doubt it :(
  8. Tahu

Tahu

River?
  9. IstheCakeReallyaLie

IstheCakeReallyaLie

[​IMG]

Thanks. I think I'll use Doctor Who .gifs in the Chloraforum now.

Actually, I think I'm already overusing them.

Show Hide
    [​IMG]
  10. Tahu

Tahu

</repost from a page ago>
    OT, How do you think they'll work Oswin into the christmas special? From the preview, it looks like it takes place in the 1800s.
  11. Jebus McAzn

Jebus McAzn

They revealed that Amy couldn't have more children well after River was born - actually, I think it was because of the circumstances of River's birth that left Amy unable to bear children.
  12. IstheCakeReallyaLie

IstheCakeReallyaLie

[​IMG]

Oswin comes alive again, hijacks the TARDIS's energy, and flies to the 1800s, but locking the Doctor on the TARDIS.

She becomes his companion because [​IMG]. Possibly because she's a dalek, possibly because she's a Time Lord.

[​IMG]

The Doctor then shows her the wonders of the universe, wondering how a Mary Sue got into the show itself. Then it turns out she's the Master, who permakills the Doctor and the show ends.

[​IMG]

Then Jenny comes back and revives the show. For a half a series. And then the Doctor comes back. For an episode. Then the episode reveals the Doctor's name.

[​IMG]

Which turns out to be Doctor Who.

Screams from all over the world say one thing:

Show Hide
    Doctor WHO?!?

Show Hide
    That would actually be a pretty good way to end the series.
  13. Princess Bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum

Amy can't have children after "a good man goes to war" because they fucked around with her lady junk to much to make River like that.

I doubt that to because it doesn't really make sense with the timeline. Rory and Amelia were born in about the 80s, and they end up in the 30s. If you attempt to place Rory's father in that time line, in order for him to realistically have children, Rory and Amy would need to have children up to a decade later at least, in the 40s. Even then he father's Rory in his 40s.

Considering how both would have to have extremely late births just for the math to add up, and they can't even have children as far as we know, it doesn't seem like a valid theory.

Edit: Im liking the theory of the master as a female regeneration posing as a companion :naughty:
  14. Elevator Music

Elevator Music
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Quit while you're behind man
  15. Tahu

Tahu

I

What have I done

OT:I didn't watch all of GMGTW. I didn't know that bit.
  16. Princess Bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum

so very large (open)
    [​IMG]
  17. Princess Bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum

I can double post now because my post count is large right? :)

[youtube]3Csjr8bXvPw[/youtube]
  18. Jaxx

Jaxx

Bumping this thread because I am going to the MCM expo in London next week and there will be a Doctor Who panel to celebrate the release of the new series on DVD. Matt Smith and a few others will be there signing copies of the DVD so if anyone who lives in England and can't make it wants a copy I can try my best to get you one. I can't promise you one since they are only going to sign a limited amount of copies. If you'd really like a copy just PM me and I'll try my best.
  19. Zacchaeus

Zacchaeus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I just finished watching the 5th season and it was pretty damn good to my surprise. I had seen 2 or 3 episodes of the 7th season with my girlfriend and her friends but their favorite season is 5 so they went back to watch it while waiting for new episodes in the 7th season. The guest stars were pretty great, especially Bill Nighy in the Van Gogh episode (which is their favorite episode)
  20. Jebus McAzn

Jebus McAzn

The Van Gogh episode definitely ranks within the top three of my favorite episodes of Doctor Who ever.
  21. Jebus McAzn

Jebus McAzn

i am already in love with clara

[​IMG]

(i made that btw)
  22. Princess Bubblegum

Princess Bubblegum

I think I know Clara's secrete.

She is the Kenny of Doctor Who.
  23. Lee

Lee @ Thick Club
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i believe Rory holds that accolade
  24. Son_of_Shadoo

Son_of_Shadoo

A gorgeous Rory with breasts.

... I think I can get on board with this.
  25. Solace

Solace swing from the chandelier
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I think the order of companions who have died the most is Jack > Rory > Oswin

The Christmas Special was awesome, and I watched that whole marathon yesterday as well. Can't wait to see more of the Doctor and Oswin in like Spring or whenever it comes back??

I didn't think I was going to get over Amy as a companion, but I like Oswin a lot lol

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)