Doctor Who

I saw a theory on reddit that Amy and Rory were the parents of Rory's dad, creating a self-sustaining paradox. This may explain why he was so quick to accept the existence of aliens and the Doctor. Thoughts?

Edit:

Thanks. I think I'll use Doctor Who .gifs in the Chloraforum now.

Actually, I think I'm already overusing them.

</repost from a page ago>
OT, How do you think they'll work Oswin into the christmas special? From the preview, it looks like it takes place in the 1800s.

</repost from a page ago>
OT, How do you think they'll work Oswin into the christmas special? From the preview, it looks like it takes place in the 1800s.

Oswin comes alive again, hijacks the TARDIS's energy, and flies to the 1800s, but locking the Doctor on the TARDIS.

She becomes his companion because
. Possibly because she's a dalek, possibly because she's a Time Lord.

The Doctor then shows her the wonders of the universe, wondering how a Mary Sue got into the show itself. Then it turns out she's the Master, who permakills the Doctor and the show ends.

Then Jenny comes back and revives the show. For a half a series. And then the Doctor comes back. For an episode. Then the episode reveals the Doctor's name.

Which turns out to be Doctor Who.

Screams from all over the world say one thing:

Doctor WHO?!?

That would actually be a pretty good way to end the series.

Amy can't have children after "a good man goes to war" because they fucked around with her lady junk to much to make River like that.

I doubt that to because it doesn't really make sense with the timeline. Rory and Amelia were born in about the 80s, and they end up in the 30s. If you attempt to place Rory's father in that time line, in order for him to realistically have children, Rory and Amy would need to have children up to a decade later at least, in the 40s. Even then he father's Rory in his 40s.

Considering how both would have to have extremely late births just for the math to add up, and they can't even have children as far as we know, it doesn't seem like a valid theory.

Edit: Im liking the theory of the master as a female regeneration posing as a companion :naughty:

Bumping this thread because I am going to the MCM expo in London next week and there will be a Doctor Who panel to celebrate the release of the new series on DVD. Matt Smith and a few others will be there signing copies of the DVD so if anyone who lives in England and can't make it wants a copy I can try my best to get you one. I can't promise you one since they are only going to sign a limited amount of copies. If you'd really like a copy just PM me and I'll try my best.

I just finished watching the 5th season and it was pretty damn good to my surprise. I had seen 2 or 3 episodes of the 7th season with my girlfriend and her friends but their favorite season is 5 so they went back to watch it while waiting for new episodes in the 7th season. The guest stars were pretty great, especially Bill Nighy in the Van Gogh episode (which is their favorite episode)

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think the order of companions who have died the most is Jack > Rory > Oswin

The Christmas Special was awesome, and I watched that whole marathon yesterday as well. Can't wait to see more of the Doctor and Oswin in like Spring or whenever it comes back??

I didn't think I was going to get over Amy as a companion, but I like Oswin a lot lol

I think the order of companions who have died the most is Jack > Rory > Oswin

The Christmas Special was awesome, and I watched that whole marathon yesterday as well. Can't wait to see more of the Doctor and Oswin in like Spring or whenever it comes back??

I didn't think I was going to get over Amy as a companion, but I like Oswin a lot lol
iirc rory has died something like 9 times

the next episode of DW comes out in april

I was really impressed with the character of Clara. Looking forward to April because the second half of the series looks pretty awesome. Return of the Cybermen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)