1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Does professay (site) work?

Discussion in 'Congregation of the Masses' started by Yamaha, Dec 14, 2010.

1. mtr

mtr

I failed calculus-based physics last term and got an A this term when I retook it, failing isn't the end of the world. I know that it may suck, but I also know kids that have tried using online essays, it never ends up well.

If you've done research and got sources ready, you can easily cover 1000 words a day with dedicated effort, from my experience in paper-writing.
  2. Lanturn314

Lanturn314

Yeah, I've written a 20-page double-spaced paper in about 10 hours before. It was painful, but I ended up getting an A+ anyway, so it's definitely possible to write a good paper in a short amount of time :)

And Yamaha, if you still want me to look over your essay, you can PM me, and I'll try to help however I can. I'll try to point out parts of your argument that need improvement along with any grammar mistakes. I actually kind of enjoy editing things, so... yeah :)
  3. ginganinja

ginganinja Member of the Gamefreak ORAS Balancing Team
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

yeah I hate writing essays. One time I had 2 3000 word essays due in on the same day so I stayed up for about 48 hours doing the essays and attending classes. Got 2 B's though. Still I recommend getting sleep as it gets very hard writing decent essays (at least for me) when all you want to do it sleep.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)