Donate Pokemon for Social Media / Facebook / Twitter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I've already donated stuff, but i'm willing to donate some more that comes from 5th gen and below, stuff like legendaries or flawless 'mons with B2W2 Tutor Moves (i.e Excadrill with Iron Head or Bisharp with Knock Off) if you need them. :)

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
Need any Larvesta, Mold Breaker Drillbur or Moon Ball Gastly Lynk?
A few of all of those would be pretty cool, moggyo :)

I'm currently breeding some Adamant Focus Punch Heracross's... would you guys be interested in some?
We're set on Heracross for now, but thank you! :)

I've already donated stuff, but i'm willing to donate some more that comes from 5th gen and below, stuff like legendaries or flawless 'mons with B2W2 Tutor Moves (i.e Excadrill with Iron Head or Bisharp with Knock Off) if you need them. :)
I'll point Darkie your way later, he'll be able to let you know what we need specifically from what you're offering. :)

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I could very much donate some spare eggs I have left in Tyrunt/Amaura/Bulbasaur(HA)/Lapras/Kecleon(HA)/Chespin (HA) if you want

Would I be allowed to donate fully evolved, EV trained pokemon with a hold item? an example would be my DD Scrafty on Black 2:
Scrafty@Leftovers
31/31/31/31/31
Naive
Shed Skin
252 Atk/4 SpD/252 Spe
-Dragon Dance
-Hi Jump Kick
-Crunch
-Ice Punch

Would 31/X/31/31/31/31 shiny and non-shiny Bold Eevees that have their hidden ability with Wish, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice and Curse be useful for some donations?

Lynkerlicious

"I'm a Moogle of wealth and taste, Kupo!"
Alright! I got them on my X cart. Would you be available to trade around 10pm pacific time?
Probably, yeah. If you have problems reaching me on here, I'll most likely be on #smogonwifi on their IRC channels, you'll be able to easily contact me there.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Hawlucha, Gligar, Skarmory, and Shellder would all be appreciated! We don't have any of those. :)
I have six Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Skill Link Shellders with Rock Blast! They're all in Dive Balls and holding Water Stones.

I'll start breeding Skarmory next!

Last edited:
I'd like to donate to the Facebook/Twitter give-a-away things if you're still taking donations.
I would like to donate:
10 31/31/31/x/31/31 Moon Ball Adamant Male Shinx with eggmoves Helping Hand/Eerie Impulse/Fire Fang/ Ice Fang
10 31/x/31/31/31/31 Repeat Ball Timid Female Litleo with eggmoves Entrainment/Snatch/Fire Spin/Yawn

Let me know if there is anything specific that you guys need. =)

Im currently breeding phantumps for a shiny. So I have impish 5/6 IV phantumps for days (any of the three abilities)
If yall are in need I can donate any number of them.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I can breed and donate anything in my thread, feel free to take a look and see if there's anything you'd like me to breed for an upcoming giveaway :)

I have an Escavalier that I'd like to donate, it is this set:

Nickname: Knight (I can change it if you'd like.)
Level: 37 (I can also get it to level 50 if you'd like.)
IV's: 31/31/31/XX/31/31
EV's: 252 Atk/252 HP/4 Spe
Moves:
Megahorn
Iron Head
Drill Run
Knock Off
Kalros Hatched
Ability: Overcoat
I give full permission to clone this set, you may redistribute it.

It seems everyone has them already but I didnt check the rest of the thread to see if theyre here..I have 5 flawless modest rotoms and I could attach a berry thats a little harder to come by (lieche, kee, maranga, occa and maybe ganlon)
edit: I can also put volt switch on them for people who havent gotten the tm and maybe do 1 of each of the forms?

Last edited:
I can donate some of the special product of my trade thread, Vivillon with savanna pattern in a quick ball , timid - compundeyes, 31/X/31/31/31/31 with all the egg-moves (Powder, Rage Powder, Stun Spore)
Also i can donate anoyone from my trade thread

Ugh, sorry I havn't been on much! I started a new job as a tech support agent. I've also switched to VGC style breeding since a few people at work battle more towards that style.

I still have the two Pressure/Super Luck Absols at Naive 6IVs, but I've gotten a couple great things to breed. Namely VGC style goodness!

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I don't have Pokemon XY yet (I'll have it Monday), however, I have several rnged pokemon from earlier games that I can donate.

Last edited:
Even though I've never donated one of my own RNG'd mons before, I can actually donate a shiny Deoxys if you guys want in the future. I haven't decided what nature yet, but as of now, I'm only brainstorming this. Feel free to throw in ideas, but don't expect an exact result. Given this is done in Emerald, I don't have the patience to do it hex-flawless just yet, but close to flawless IV's at best.

(if anyone is wondering, I've done my fair share of giveaways in 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)