Smeargle (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)

- Spore
- Fake Out
- Follow Me
- Feint

smeargle is just my boy and i wanted to make a team which smeargle would do a good job supporting, which isn't hard since he can do anything cuz he's simply that chad warden ballin 420 blaze it rick ross. just finished this smeargle couple minutes ago so yay. spore fake out follow me are obv choices. i dont like encore so i chose feint instead... both of these moves are meant to counter protect anyway but id rather have the protect fail altogether with my godly prediction skills. makes for a good double team kill.

Machamp (M) @ Persim Berry
Trait: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 100 Def / 80 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- DynamicPunch
- Stone Edge
- Protect
- Wide Guard

all i do is copy ev spreads so this is from some kid who won worlds idk gj kid i guess. machamp is manly. smeargle is swag but machamp is Stronk. like him better than conkeldurr (overated) and dont even get me started on scrafty's bahama lookin head. i have persim berry for a lack of better option, havent found fighting gem to make a difference in testing. wide guard can help volcarona and thundurus do their thing. spreading the confusion is honestly my main selling point plus perfect accuracy stone edge... you just can't NOT use stone edge - take advantage yo.

Thundurus (M) @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 204 SDef / 24 Spd
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Thunder Wave
- Swagger

screw this genie lookin arab from alladin but hey... but hey. anyway, i copied this from i dont even know anymore. him and machamp are a great pair, bar none imo. hp flying for the fighting types and to avoid repetitive ice moves on the team. since i lack a steel type (FOR ONCE BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL GARBAGE NOW AND HEATRAN IS JUST BORING) i need all the draco meteor sponges i can get. just wish i had room for substitute since it's the 2nd overall best move for him next to thunderbolt with liepard fake tears. everything else sucks.

Cresselia (F) @ Chesto Berry
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 28 SAtk / 176 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)

- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Rest
- Trick Room

since i have sitrus berry... something, imma use chesto resto cresso. i wanted more power with the ice beam to tackle the genies instead of icy wind to avoid possible tornadus/bisharp bs too. trick room because gastrodon/machamp are slow blah blah and i hate fighting it anyway so i gotta reverse it somehow if needed. another draco tank, though i need to watch out for double teaming.

Gastrodon-East (Gastrodon) (F) @ Ground Gem
Trait: Storm Drain
EVs: 240 HP / 20 Def / 120 SAtk / 128 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)

- Protect
- Muddy Water
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

i had rotom-w before, but hydro pump just doesnt like to hit heatran out of his sub especially if im parafused (which means lol thunderbolt too) so gastrodon it is (inb4 muddy water misses too). copied this from that guy who made that gastrodon article... what can i say, everyone is a random to me. anyway, he can do work in trick room, have a valuable ground/water immune (no1 should actually care about the spatk boost let's be real), rock resist, and could heal... if i felt like getting rid of my coverage moves but i dont.

Volcarona (F) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 68 HP / 252 SAtk / 188 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

- Rage Powder
- Bug Buzz
- Heat Wave
- Quiver Dance

smeargle's main teammate. quiver dance because hey... i gotta have somebody to take advantage of smeargle supporting. lum berry to counter spore bs. going back to smeargle, feint is what allows this to get some good ko's, since people absolutely need to protect cuz they're scared of the sweep. follow me + rage powder i can decide for myself who i want to get hit/statused in that specific turn. volcarona has been performing better than expected

rate steal lol

Sup. I found a particular problem with this team. Here it is:
Many common leads have the move taunt. Two threats include Azelf and Sableye. Once they have taunted your pokemon, Smeargle can't set up spore, follow me, or feint. Especially with pokemon with the ability prankster, such as sableye, taunters can wreck your team. Here is the way to deal with them.
Instead of feint for Smeargle, replace it with magic coat. This is extremely useful and can give the taunt back at them (Having taunt yourself is also a choice but usually leads are faster than smeagle). Sableye shouldn't be that much of a problem after. Night Shade might be the only attacking move it has. Azelf, on the other hand, can deal some damage. After taunting Azelf, do avoid destruction, Machamp has to use protect. Then you can spore it and Stone Edge it to death.
Empoleon could perhaps be another threat. It has surf to take down Volcarona, Grass Knot to take down Gastrodon, and Drill Peck that can K.O. Machamp in a few turns. Thundurus could probably switch in and K.O. Empoleon with thunderbolt but Empoleon also carries Ice Beam. Machamp probably can take a hit and OHKO Empoleon with Dynamic Punch. Just be careful how you play against Empoleon; it also has access to substitute so Smeargle can't spore it.
Conclusion: Your team is pretty good; a well diverse team is usually the key to success. Just be wary of the threats I have listed. That is all.
Peace.
The Awesome Dude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)