Don't doubt the Rocks--- An OU warstory

KK I'll try to put sprites in now stay tuned.

EDIT: Sorry guys sprites hate me or my computer or something because they just don't want to work :( Sorry for the wall of text I will try to work this out for my next WS.

About the sprites, I think that if they're not working the way you're doing it, then (if this isn't the way you're already doing it) you could get all of the images that you'll use (once each) by pasting the URL into the "Insert Image" button in the formatting toolbar (mountains; yellow background) and then copy-pasting each of them wherever appropriate. But it might not be worth the effort. This was definitely a very good read for me; it's always nice to read a well-written warstory.

I won't parrot everything everyone has said so far, but I'll say that alongside the questionable plays (I think the number 3 comes to my head) there were also a few nice plays (maybe 2 particularly nice ones). But it was your comments that made it good. Sure, at times they were a little... "fluffy." But they pretty much all had at least your thought process for the moves, which was great.

All in all, good job! And thanks for the warstory.

The SPrinkLer

Banned deucer.
My favorite part was the double switch to machamp against tar. Although he fucked up that play. He also fucked up the beginning where he taunted and didn't even uturn first when he had the clear disadvantage. Also what Rey said. Decent battle good comments

Setsuna

Prototype
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Good warstory, 'normal' I'd rather say. Quite a few mistakes in both sides, but the battle in general was good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)