Doran Dragon vs Solstice (ref: not Limewire)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Bushido:
HP: 6
Atk: **
Def: ***
SpA: *
SpD: ***
Spe: 41
Energy: 34%

Hoot-chan:
HP: 51
Def: **
SpA: **
Spe: 50
Energy: 61%

Doran Dragon: 87%
Solstice: 64%

Hoot-chan breathes a sigh of relief, as she can rest and just chill out. Things aren't looking too good for Bushido, though, who is nearly fainting. Scowling at Koffing-LP-90-6, he rams into him with a Headbutt, while the floating puff-ball Tackles him again. Not even Leech Seed can save him this time, as Bushido finds himself with a measly 1 HP. Realizing his time is up, the mushroom rams into Koffing with another Headbutt, flinching it. Feeling proud, Bushido succumbs to the Poison. Hoot-chan, meanwhiles, chills until she notices that Koffing-LP-90-6 is now attacking her! Not to worry, though, as one Psychic attack finishes off the menace for good.

Hoot-chan: Chills. Regains 12 energy.
Shroomish: Headbutt on Koffing-LP-90-6. Deals 5 damage. Costs 5 energy. Loses 2 HP to poison.
Koffing-LP-90-6: Tackle on Shroomish. Deals 4 damage. Loses 1 HP to Leech Seed.
Hoot-chan: Chills.
Shroomish: Headbutt on Koffing-LP-90-6. Flinches. Deals 5 damage. Costs 5 energy. KO by poison.
Hoot-chan: Psychic on Koffing-LP-90-6. Deals 13.5 damage. KOs. Costs 7 energy.

END TURN:

Bushido:

HP: 0
Spe: 41
Energy: 24%

Hoot-chan:

Energy: 78%

Doran Dragon, send out your 'mon. Solstice will then issue his/her 3 actions.

Just as expected, lets not let that nohface outspeed you Hoot-chan! Supersonic to slow it down, then hypnosis until it falls asleep. When it does fall alseep, use dream eater!

Supersonic>>>Hypnosis till works>>>Dream eater when asleep

Ok Bella Luna hit with a Meteor Mash to star and then use Faint Attack twice for some damage and to evade Hypnosis!

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
note: Solstice does not get DQ'd because I failed to notify him earlier.

Will ref when Smogon stops being so slow >:(

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
With Bushido out of the picture, a new challenger approches! Can Hoot-chan take down her new foe?

Nohface (F) (Bella Luna)
Nature: Adamant (*) increase to Attack, (*) decrease to Special Attack
Type: Steel/Ghost
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: ***(+*)
SpA: *(-1)
Spe: 10

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5
Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Levitate (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Level Ground, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Attacks:
Scratch(*)
Iron Defense(*)
Lick(*)
Odor Sleuth(*)
Shadow Sneak(*)
Faint Attack(*)
Curse(*)
Tackle(*)
Leer(*)
Meteor Mash(*)
Psycho Shift(*)
Yawn(*)
Roar(*)
Will'O'Wisp(*)
Rock Slide(*)

Energy: 78%

HP: 100
Atk: ***
Energy: 100%

Bella Luna is fresh off and rearing to avenge her fallen teammate! Unfortunately, though, Hoot-chan isn't going to give her a chance to strike, as she emits a series of high-pitched Supersonic attacks at her. Bella Luna is an inexperienced battler, and the attack easily confuses her for two turns. BL attempts to retaliate with a Meteor Mash, but misses and crashes into an old building. Feeling jiggly with glee, Hoot-chan adds insult to injury by huffing, puffing and Hypnotically staring at Bella Luna with her glaring eyes. The ghost attempts to evade the attack with Faint Attack, but (once again) crashes into something else, this time a large piece of rock. The good news? The repeated impacts snaps her out of confusion. Bella Luna stares at Hoot-chan, trying to intimidate her, finally having a chance to get back at-

"Hoot-chan, use Hypnosis followed with Dream Eater!"

Shit.

Hoot-chan: Supersonic on Bella Luna (2 turns). Costs 4 energy.
Bella Luna: Hits herself for 4 damage.
Hoot-chan: Hypnosis on Bella Luna (2 turns). Costs 10 energy.
Bella Luna: Hits herself for 4 damage. Snaps out of confusion.
Hoot-chan: Dream Eater on Bella Luna. Deals 5.7 damage. Heals 3 energy. Costs 6 energy.
Bella Luna: Zzzzzzz.

Hoot-chan:

HP: 54
Energy: 58%

Bella Luna:

HP: 86
Energy: 96%

Random event time! The RNGods determine that they shall inflict spurting flames all over the arena during the next round! Remember that both Pokemon and Trainer will have to find a safe place to avoid the flames.

NB: You can command a Pokemon to dodge the flames next turn, but it will take up 1 action and cost 5% energy.

Solstice, go!

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! Bella Luna we're not even close to finished yet! I know you're tired, but try doing this! When the fire comes I want you to Meteor Mash the concrete to divert the flames towards Hoot-chan and get some cover! Then use Will'O'Wisp to heat things up a little bit more and then finish off with an evasive Faint Attack to avoid the flames and hit Hoot-chan!

Now what should I do? Get behind that overturned car so the flames can't get me! Duck roll!

Bella Luna: Meteor Mash - Will"O"Wisp - Faint Attack
If Still Asleep leave off Faint Attack because of the 2 actions.
Solstice: Duck roll behind car.

Ok, lets heal with one last Dream Eater! Next, use the flames to your advantage Hoot-chan! Using Psychic powers direct the flames right at Bella Luna, then if Bella isnt feeling effected enough, use a Supersonic to confuse it! While your doing this, I'll go follow Solstice behind the same car!

Hoot-chan: Dream Eater>>>Direct flames with Psychic>>>Supersonic
Doran: Duck befind same car as solstice

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
*sigh* This is going to be a long match TT_TT

HP: 54
Energy: 58%

HP: 86
Energy: 96%

Solstice:
64%

ROOOOAAAAARRRRR! That's the sound of an underground fireball of, well, fire, heading straight at us! Solstice and Doran Dragon, fearing for their lives, scoot over to hide behind an old car. Man, it must be really akward issuing commands when your opponent is right next to you. Anyways, the fireball reaches an empty pocket of hydrogen gas an spurts up into a gigantic flaiming typhoon that engulfs both Pokemon. Hoot-chan's thick layers of feather somewhat buffered against the heat, but poor Bella Luna's steel body causes her to lose quite a lot of HP. Somehow, though, Hoot-chan manages to infiltrate her
Dreams and Eat them. The heat, combined with Hoot-chan suddenly rearing her face in her dreams of finally having a face. However, seeing as Bella is in the middle of a burning inferno, I bet she wishes that she was still sleeping.

Skin searing from the heat, Bella Luna jumps away and uses Meteor Mash to direct the flames at Hoot-chan. However, it is said that owls are wise, and Hoot-chan is proving this to be true, as she reflects the flames back at Bella Luna with Psychic! Luckily for the Nohface, though, Meteor Mash also created some concrete walls that acts as a shield against the flames, reducing the damage. Suddenly, the heat gives Bella Luna an idea. Her body starts to glow in a purple aura, and she fires off a Will-o-Wisp at Hoot-chan, which explodes in her face and burns her. Feeling really hot-headed now (pun intended), she screeches in rage, creating Supersonic vibrations. Bella Luna, however, quickly dissapears into the shadows, avoiding the waves and slams into Hoot-chan with a Faint Attack.

Random Event: Flaming towers of fire! 7 damage to Hoot-chan, 10 to Bella Luna (Fire-type weakness.
Hoot-chan: Dream Eater on Bella Luna. Critical hit! Deals 8.8 damage. Costs 6 energy. Heals 4 HP.
Bella Luna: Wakes up. Meteor Mash on concrete. Costs 6 energy. Sends fire column to Hoot-chan.
Hoot-chan: Psychic on column of fire. Costs 7 energy. Sends column of fire at Bella Luna, reduced damage (5) due to concrete shield.
Bella Luna: Will-o-Wisp on Hoot-chan. Burns her. Costs 6 energy.
Hoot-chan: Supersonic on Bella Luna. Misses. Costs 4 energy.
Bella Luna: Evasive Faint Attack. Deals 7.5 damage (reduced due to evasion). Costs 3 energy.

Hoot-chan:

HP: 43
Atk: ** (* due to burn)
Energy: 47%

Bella Luna:

HP: 64
Energy: 81%

Doran Dragon: 77%
Solstice: 54%

Random event time! There will be random earthquakes during the next round. DD and Solstice, you two are next to a very old building, so you may want to move away.

Doran Dragon, make your move!

Do you feel that rumble? Thats the sound of my resolve to win, but first I gotta get outta here! I'll move to a clearing not to far away, hopefully far enough to clear the colapsing buildings! Ok, I know your all hot and bothered now Hoot-chan, so lets get cracking! First Hypnosis to put the fox to sleep, then another Dream Eater to heal you up, then Supersonic. Hopefully, we can do an actual attack within the next turn!

Doran: Move into clearing
Hoot-chan: Hypnosis>>>Dream Eater>>>Supersonic

Bella Luna use Shadow Sneak to avoid the Hypnosis! Next use Rock Slide to try and trap Hoot-chan for when the earthquake comes, while levitating up yourself, and then use Faint Attack to finish! I need to get out of here, I'll follow Doran Dragon!

Bella Luna: Shadow Sneak - Rock Slide - Faint Attack
Solstice: Move into clearing

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus

Hoot-chan:
HP: 43
Energy: 47%

Bella Luna:
Energy: 81%

Doran Dragon: 77%
Solstice: 54%

It just occurred to me that both Hoot-chan and Bella Luna are immune to earthquakes. Our challengers aren't though, so Doran Dragon dashes to a clearing, being chased by a fissure. Solstice almost gets flattened by a flying car (!?) but makes it as well. Luckily, the clearing is away from buildings, but flying rubble can strike anyone at any time.

Onward to the actual battle! Hoot-chan attempts to stare Bella Luna down with a menacing Hypnosis, but, uh, its pretty hard to find the eyes of something that, well, has no face. Not willing to take any chances, Bella Luna's body dissolves into the shadows and sneaks away. Hoot-chan, under the impression that the Nohface was hit, clenches her face as the tries to invade her dreams... but fails. Bella Luna looks at her watch for about ten seconds. Shrugging her shoulders, she sneaks away towards a large boulder and slams into it, creating a Rock Slide that buries Hoot-chan under. With great difficulty, she escapes and lets a Supersonic screech out. The high-pitched noise scrambles Bella Luna's brain and confuses her, however, she still manages to slam into Hoot-chan with a Faint Attack. The earthquake finally hits, but as I said, both Pokemon are unfazed (Hoot-chan somehow manages to fly up while Nohface easily avoids it via Levitate).

Hoot-chan: Hypnosis on Bella Luna. Costs 10 energy. -2 HP due to burn.
Bella Luna: Dodges via evasive Shadow Sneak. Costs 6 energy.
Hoot-chan: Dream Eater on Bella Luna. Fails. Costs 3 energy (reduced since the attack failed). -2 HP due to burn.
Bella Luna: Rock Slide on Hoot-chan. Deals 13.5 damage. Costs 6 energy.
Hoot-chan: Supersonic on Bella Luna. Deals confusion for 2 actions. Costs 4 energy. -2 HP due to burn.
Bella Luna: Faint Attack on Hoot-chan. Deals 15 damage. Costs 3 energy.

Hoot-chan:

HP: 37
Energy: 30%

Bella Luna:

Energy: 66%

Doran Dragon: 73%
Solstice: 51%

Watch out! Burning geysers are coming! Hoot-chan is limping near a pile of rock. 10 feet away is Bella Luna, feeling very dizzy, with an old building behind her. Solstice, go!

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh yeah, I don't know if you two know this or not, but many people have been discussing on IRC about a tournament which may take place this Friday. Be sure to beef up your mons and come to #capasb for questions.

This Friday ain't happenin' for me, would be fun but I've got plans with my gf. Now on to actions!

Best protection against flaming geysers? Hide behind your opponent! I'm going to hide behind Doran!

Bella Luna use Psycho Shift to make Hoot-chan dizzy! If that doesn't work keep trying! Now the geysers are an issue, try to use Rock Slide to pin Hoot-chan against the ground so the flames hit her! And once that's done use Meteor Mash! But if at any time the geysers are going to hit you try using Shadow Sneak to avoid the flames!

Solstice: Hide behind Doran!
Bella Luna: Psycho Shift, Rock Slide, Meteor Mash
Shadow Sneak if the geysers get close.

Ok, Hoot-chan, take the confusion, but make sure you set up a strong wall of light to Reflect any phyrical damage away from you. Next I need you to Hypnosis Bella Luna in order to drain health with a Dream Eater, if Hypnosis fails, use Supersonic to confuse Bella Luna!

Now thats done, I myself need to find shelter. well...Lets do as that one commercial did. I'm gonna jump onto a sewer cover to take to the air as the Geysers Start to shoot!

Hoot-chan: Reflect>>>Hypnosis>>>Dream Eater>>>If hypnosis Fails, use supersonic

Doran: Jump on Sewer Cover for last minute fun

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh wait, my mistake, sign-ups for the tournament begin on May 20 ~_~

HP: 37

Doran Dragon: 73%
Solstice: 51%

Grumbling ground is grumbling! Fearing another gyser attack, Doran Dragon flees to a sewer cover, which isn't exactly the best shelter, but who cares!? Solstice doesn't want to miss out on the fun and jumps behind DD.

Unfortunately, our battling Pokemon here are forced to stay in the arena and duke it out. Hoot-chan is completely exhausted at this point and sets up a glass box around her to Reflect and reduce physical damage. Bella takes this as an oppertunity to shift her confusion status onto Hoot-chan. Unfortunately, her eardrums are ringing and she collides into a particularly jagged piece of rock. The good thing, though, is that this knocks her out of confusion.

Uh-oh, it looks like the gysers are coming up! Solstice and DD get the ride of their life as the pressurized water shoots them 50 feet up in the air (too bad it'll cost 'em 20% flat of their energy). Bella isn't going to get burned again, and swiftly uses Shadow Sneak to zig-zag around the columns of water. Hoot-chan isn't as luckily, however, Reflect reduces the intensity of the water. She tries to use Hypnosis on Bella as she re-surfaces from the shadows, but unfortunately misses.

Ah, the gysers have finally stopped! Bella is probably smiling at this point (no one really knows because, well, she has no face). It appears that she got a bit too cocky, though, because this time Hoot-chan spits out another Supersonic, and guess what? No really, guess. It hits. lololololol. However, Bella seems to be getting used to these confusion, because she still manages to land a Meteor Mash on Hoot-chan and the confusion only lasts for one action.

Hoot-chan: Sets up Reflect. Costs 8 energy. -2 HP from burn.
Bella-Luna: Attempts to use Psycho Shift. Fails and hits herself for 4 damage.
Random Event!: Geyser attack!
Hoot-chan: Hit by gyser! -3 HP (Reflect). Attempts to use Hypnosis on Bella Luna. Misses. Costs 10 energy. -2 HP from burn.
Bella Luna: Evasive Shadow Sneak to dodge the geyser. Costs 6 energy.
Hoot-chan: Supersonic on Bella Luna. Deals confusion for 1 action. Costs 4 energy. -2 HP from burn.
Bella Luna: Meteor Mash on Hoot-chan. Deals 9 damage. Costs 6 energy.

Hoot-chan:

HP: 20

Bella Luna:

HP: 60

Doran Dragon: 53%
Solstice: 31%

Oh dear, it looks as if Hoot-chan's days are numbered! Can Doran Dragon turn things around? Both Pokemon are on the far right of the arena, each about 5 feet away from a stack of rubber tires. Doran Dragon, go!

Hoot-chan, you look odd...what are those strange markings?
OK! Hoot-chan, I need you to focus hard and make sure you successfully land a Hypnosis, then when you manage to put it to sleep, I want you to Chill if you can, but if hypnosis doesnt hit, use Supersonic. After chilling or supersonicing, absorb Bella Luna's life force with Dream Eater!

Hoot-chan: Focus hard Hypnosis>>>Chill;Supersonic if not put to sleep>>>Dream Eater; Night Shade if not put to sleep

Bella Luna we need to not fall asleep! So when Hoot-chan uses Hypnosis immediately use an evasive Faint Attack! Follow through with Meteor Mash then a Rock Slide to finish!

Faint Attack evasively-Meteor Mash-Rock Slide

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus

HP: 20

HP: 60

The match is starting to come to an end! Bella Luna has the upper hand, but I wouldn't call it GG just yet! Hoot-chan realizes that the situation is desperate. She tries to knock BL out with a Hypnosis- if this hits, it could give her an edge for sure. The Nohface, however, dodges it once again with an evasive Faint Attack. Hoot-chan is reaaaally pissed off right now. Luckily, she has her ace in the hole: Supersonic! That move has screwed Bella Luna over countless times, so let's see what will happen no-

It missed.

/MINDBLOWN.

Everyone is stunned that Supersonic actually missed for once! Well, it does have a shoddy 55% accuracy and is bound to miss at one point, but still. MIND FREAKING BLOWN.

Well, Bella Luna apparently doesn't like to waste any time, and rams into Hoot-chan with her steely arms into a Meteor Mash. The golden Reflect walls buffered the attack somewhat, but they are starting to fade away. Feeling completely exhaused, Hoot-chan manages to screw around with Bella with a Night Shade before the Nohface rams into a large boulder and creates a Rock Slide upon Hoot-chan. Once again, Reflect cushions against the impact of the attack, but they finally fade away.

Hoot-chan: Attempts to use Hypnosis on Bella Luna. Misses. Costs 10 energy. -2 HP from burn.
Bella Luna: Evasive Faint Attack. Costs 3 energy.
Hoot-chan: Supersonic on Bella Luna. Actually misses! Costs 4 energy.
Bella Luna: Meteor Mash on Hoot-chan. Deals 9 damage. Costs 6 energy.
Hoot-chan: Night Shade on Bella Luna. Deals 10 damage. Costs 7 energy. -2 HP from burn.
Bella Luna: Rock Slide on Hoot-chan. Deals 8.5 damage. Costs 6 energy.

Hoot-chan:

HP: 2
Energy: 9%

Bella Luna:

HP: 50
Energy: 51%

Next time on DD vs Solstice: Earthquakes! Lots and lots of Earthquakes!

Solstice, gogogo!

Ok I'm just going to move back into the clearing! Bella Luna just use Faint Attack until Hoot-chan is down!

Solstice: Go into clearing
Bella Luna: Faint Attack repeatedly

OoC: I was hoping you'd start to use the new hoot-hoot sprite but...

Well we've done our best, so Lets just Chill for our last attack. well done!

Hoot-chan: Chill

Doran: Shake hands with Solstice in the clearing.

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus

HP: 2
Energy: 9%

Bella Luna:

HP: 50
Energy: 51%

As the end is nearing, one can only wonder what Hoot-chan will do. Will she run away? Attack until it is too late? Maybe cry? Nope. Hoot-chan is 100% pure bad-ass, and just chills out while Bella Luna comes crashing into her.

P.S.

Random Event: Earthquake on Solstice. Critical hit! Deals 32 damage.
Random Event: Earthquake on Doran Dragon. Deals 30 damage.

PRIZES!

Doran Dragon:

Onix: 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC
Hoot-hoot: 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO

Solstice:

Shroomish: 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO
Nohface: 1 EC, 1 MC, 1 DC, 1 KO

Limewire: 2 RC

AWESOME BATTLE OF AWESOME DORAN DRAGON!! Also thanks for reffing Limewire, you did a superb job of it! Now time to go evolve my Shroomish and Nohface, muahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)