Dota 2

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
Probably happened due to Gaben's birthday. It seems the game is very close to become f2p, maybe after all the heroes before 6.73 are released.

Man, Valve's spreading the damn things around like herpes. I got four a few days ago, a fifth yesterday, and a sixth just now. Anyone not have the game yet and want one?

I've been in the beta for 7-8 months now, not a single key was given to me. Maybe it's because I'm from Canada, none of my other Canadian friends have received keys either. Oh well, I don't need them anyways.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey, if anyone has an extra invite they can gift to me so I can gift to my friend i would love you forever!!! i am AGOL | wah on steam

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
I hope Valve release more announcers from other games (any tf2 character would be awesome!!!), jugger and furion ones were a bit meh, but storm/axe/dr kleiner are amazing.

and they added Shredder before Medusa wtf. Prolly means Icefrog will make some big changes to Medusa on 6.77 (next week I suppose), like happened to Centaur.

Love this game. Shame I'm failing college because of it. Anyways, is anyone else upset how Brewmaster's Ultimate restores all of his HP AND makes it so only one of the three clones has to survive? I think that needs to be patched.

Love this game. Shame I'm failing college because of it. Anyways, is anyone else upset how Brewmaster's Ultimate restores all of his HP AND makes it so only one of the three clones has to survive? I think that needs to be patched.
That's probably a bug (and a relatively new one) since that isn't suppose to happen, nor have I come across it.

I'm reasonably sure it doesn't regenerate all his health after it finishes. In other news,

Bastion announcer is coming up.
But wait, there's more! You can see all the upcoming lines here (might have to scroll down a bit).

This is awesome as hell and I'm definitely buying it as soon as it's available. Seems like it's a bit more complex than the other announcers and narrates a wider variety of things you do, in keeping with the theme (hell, I see voice lines for when your team accidentally picks 5 carries or 5 supports).

Interestingly, the hero pick lines at the bottom of the textbox seem to reveal some name changes for unreleased heros. Pit Lord will probably be renamed Pyre Lord, Tuskarr will probably just be Tusk, Tauren Chieftain will be something along the lines of Tribal Chieftain, and Goblin Techies will just be Techies (because Valve doesn't like orcs, goblins, or dwarves).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)