DOU DOU Fall Season Round 3: Loser's Only Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
asking for extension for me and nido-rus since we were unable to find a time this week because of the vastly different timezones

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
also my bad my opponent never posted his win last round so i got it off a flip or something idk lol
so apparently kiyo and mint16 are either completely new to tours (doubt it) or are both retarded. going by the general replay rule that would count as an automatic loss so just assume you got a bye this round because good god -_______-

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
not really a win/loss post, just posting to say that i never got an alert last round and opp never vm'd and like nobody told me or wrote on my profile, just got coinflipped?
i can't control when the tag system doesnt work, but if i can physically see that a tag didn't work, like i put in the wrong user or i forgot to add the @ before a username so it doesnt hlink to that persons profile i include them in a new post, sorry about that but thats on xenforo. however, if you joined the tour you should know that the new rounds go up on monday and that ya' know, there is a new round each week so no one should have to tell you to check. the only person who might have some responsibility to directly contact you about rounds are your opponent, not me. now heres the cool part (for me anyway), you're complaining about your opponent never contacting them right, well guess what? you didnt do contact them either (hah! lawyered) and thats why you got coinflipped. and no, i will almost never personally contact you to remind you about a round.

Psynergy

Triumph and Glory
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Battle Stadium Head
So we tried playing, but after painful internet troubles in the first 5 turns Elise just gave me the win. The pains of bad internet are too familiar to me, sorry things turned out this way. :(

Proof

Yellow Paint

working as intended
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
B101 Leader
not exactly an activity call cause extension, but peli hasn't responded to my vm at all and won vs his last opp on a coinflip without contact. just leaving this here

shaian

you love to see it
Activity Wins:
Peli vs Yellow Paint: This is the 2nd straight round in which a matchup with Peli has come down to an activity situation. However, as I made clear, matchups that are granted an extension are given until midnight on Tuesday / Wednesday, and the matchup that is affected in the next round is automatically given an extension as well. In this case, Peli vs Yellow Paint should have another 24ish hours to play, but, I decided to make this an activity judgement because Peli has yet to respond to Yellow Paints scheduling post, in fact, he has yet to respond to a large number of scheduling posts for other tournaments so any sort of claim to committment for this tour is dubious.

Sapientia vs Eternal Spirit: Sapientia was punctual in requesting a time to play, though the scheduling was "shaky" it was given early enough that a proper time and date could have been reached and therefore was not a weak scheduling attempt. Eternal Spirit has yet to respond and therefore Sapientia was given activity.

dih vs qwily: dih has not been on in 2 weeks. Tentatively, he will also be barred from joining the next seasonal given that the length of which he has not been on meant that he made it through the last round on an activity claim as well.

GenOneRaisedGenY vs Misaki~: Misaki~ has not been on since the 17th, meaning the above is true for him as well.

Dolphin81 vs Haund: Dolphin81 has not been on since the 13th, so the above is true for him as well.

Extensions:
GreenGogoatttt vs Bongi
ClaimingRobin vs Tymano
Nido-Rus vs Flame Road
Brocaronanite vs ScrubADabDab (presumably won't be needed)

Coinflips:
[23:38:51] +shaian。: !pick Arii Stella, Sharp Ladder UU
We randomly picked: Sharp Ladder UU

The next round will be up shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)