Double Alias Mafia - Game Over! The Core wins!

To properly infiltrate the Rest, you have the following "fake" ability: at night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Arresting USER under suspicion of terrorism. Your target will be told he was deported to Guantanamo Bay last night, and thus the same rules go for him as if he would be dead. However, this deportation will not be announced in the update, and this user is actually as safe as he could be. ffff
yeah ffff would probably be my response too if I had a fake killing role

PIG WITH EYEPATCH

If you want to get in touch with me, feel free. I am part of the Rest and will gladly swap role PMs with people. So yeah, if you're confused come to me!

If Jeff Dunham could get in touch with me privately, it would be appreciated.

Me, I kill you!

Altair

just who is the coon?
Hey since none of you trust gmax at all (i do, but that is beside the point), why doesnt j.k. rowling claim? Whoever it is is just as clean as gmax, and they have a believable role that can be easily proven.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey since none of you trust gmax at all (i do, but that is beside the point), why doesnt j.k. rowling claim? Whoever it is is just as clean as gmax, and they have a believable role that can be easily proven.
Let the reviver come out before having use his power on a worthwhile role. Not a good plan, on the other hand Animal works, especially since he is useless now(and I highly doubt that PM could be a fake).

Why did like fifty people come out and ask for claims? We need the village to be united. And frankly I don't think anyone is 100% trustworthy, even if they died. We said Jackal/dak wouldn't include something as broken (blah blah let's not start this again but hey) as Frank Serpico, and guess what? We were wrong. Mekkah might be anti-Dickens, but the game would too broken if it were possible to have three confirmed Rest available n1. Frankly, I think at least one of them is village, but remember, 'the hosts reserve the right to lie their ass off to you', and this is a new game with new strategies. I advise everyone to use their head. We're all intelligent people in this game, we don't need to play like sheep. Also, consider that the ones whose anonymous alias died are very vulnerable to a name kill. (Anyone thinking of killing me, I note that my role did not improve upon death. I am literally useless now.)

LightWolf: I'm Animal. If anyone dares to counter-claim, we will know they are Core.

Also, NO LYNCH!!!!. This is to tie the askaninjask vote. I assume dak was persuaded or is just fucking around. If not then I will consider retracting this.

Well I'm getting some claims but not everything so I thought I'd step up a little bit.

I was responsible for the food thing, this is how I can prove my role. If you have specified your favourite food in your night PM, please contact me, as it will allow me to find out the Core more quickly. If you haven't sent anything I unfortunately can't clean you but you should still talk to me to confirm that you didn't; and anyway I think it will soon be clear enough that my role is what I claim it is, so sooner or later I'll ask for the remaining players to claim.

I'm also going to try working with Gmax and Jumpluff and the shining canine to gather as many info as possible (without giving away too much until they are 100% clean obviously, i think they'll do the same for me which is normal) so we can find appropriate lynch targets asap... If you prefer to claim to either of them it's fine.

Fatal edge. Day 1 is over.

Several citizens seem not to agree with each other. It is almost impossible to follow the exact arguments because your not-so-imaginary doppleganger is arguing along as well, making the whole deal a lot less coherent. It seems everyone has a different opinion on what has to be done. Even when it's almost sunset, nothing has been decided yet...until a small group of gentlemen step up and accuse Phantasia. Why? Because not murdering is a sin.

Phantasia does an attempt to bribe the aggressors, but when he notices it is to no avail, he grabs a quill pen and hastily begins to write in an empty book. Not taking any chances, you grab a nearby zanbato and stab him through his back, then take a look at what the victim had been writing.

Book said:
Even when it's almost sunset, nothing has been decided yet...a small group of gentlemen was about to do something when they didn't for some inexplicable reason!
It seems Phantasia had been trying to change the story with a plot device.

You are J.K. Rowling. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are the writer of the Harry Potter series, which makes you a rich woman indeed. The last part, The Deadly Hallows, was somewhat controversial though, due to the numerous plot devices involved.

At night, you may send a PM entitled Night X - Writing Plot Device so that USER is not actually dead. USER must be a dead player. You will rewrite the part of this game where this person died, bringing them back to life again. This does not change anything about other events in the game, as your fans would not buy that. You can only make one plot device in the game, so make it count.

You may only resurrect players who still have part of them alive in the game, unless one of your own aliases is dead. By the way, this role PM could have some spoilers.

You win if the Rest win.

Indeed, Phantasia was Shanghai.

Seeing as Shanghai had died in outer space, it seems a logical conclusion for an angry mob to close down all space stations. Monopoly Space was next on the chopping block. After properly sealing all exits, you placed bombs on every sensitive place (especially toilets), took a few miles distance and pressed the trigger.

You are Achmed, the Dead Terrorist. You are aligned with the Rest.

You are but a puppet of the ventriloquist Jeff Dunham, though easily the fan favourite. In his sketches, you claim to be a suicidal terrorist who has issues with premature detonation.

You have a night role, but you cannot use it. There is only one person who can. To use your night role, this someone must send a PM entitled Night X - Making USER1 crash an airplane into USER2, where USER1 must be either your Smogon or anonymous alias, and USER2 can be anyone. Both users named will die in a terrorist attack. And remember, location, location, location.

In every post you make in the Smogon thread, you must threaten other users to be quiet under the threat of death, or use any quote from Jeff Dunham sketches. If you fail to comply, your explosives might blow up prematurely.

You win if the Rest win.

Suffice it to say, only a select few people are happy with today's events. The very same ones are plotting for more murders on innocents.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 ends when all PMs are in, or on January 3, 20:00 GMT+1, whichever comes first.

SILENCE, I KILL YOU

Anyway, it's pretty obvious from my previous posts that I am Achmed, and it's not like that's hard for the mafia to work out so I'll just admit it. It's probably my fault for not countervoting, but whatever, if people want to randomly lynch that's what happens. I had also claimed this role to a couple of people prior to my death. I see no reason why people should not claim to me now, especially if you don't trust Gmax. The sooner we get the village working together, the better.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Don't try to translate the following line it won't work trust me:
Accent te kis köcsög tényleg nincs jobb dolgod mint ez, szánalmas vagy az interneten keresztül veszel rá valakit hogy gyengén sértegessen, az emberiség aljadéka vagy, menj haza és bőgj a sarokban.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Well, I have to take my previous statement back, I don't think anymore that Gmax can't be trusted. His reactions were far unlike what I had excepted if he was bad, and I'm sure he isn't faking. So I advise that everyone claims to him.

No idea why he got killed, guess it was forced smogon name kill and it was the usual case of early game Gmax death.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)