Double Battle for Seattle [VGC Warstory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
  • A guaranteed competitor slot to compete at the Pokémon Video Game National Championships in St. Louis, Missouri on June 27th and 28th, 2009
  • Airfare and 4 day/3 night hotel accommodations for the winner and one guest to attend the Pokémon Video Game National Championships

Hey You did awesome. Thanks for a great battle one of my best battles in years. send me a message and we should battle some time.

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I watched the final battle and wow, that sure was close. Congratulations for getting to the finals.

Deleted User 33526

Banned deucer.
Hey Diesel I would like to challenge you to a VGC battle! I need to be able to beat the runner-up to go to mine in Nashville! I have a team bred to win!

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congrats Diesal!

I've never gotten much into doubles battles (ok, I've never done one) but it looks to be a lot less about prediction and in-battle, and a lot more about team building (ie. less room to counter his team and more need to focus on making yours work). Cannot imagine how repeat battles must be like :S

The finals was epic though-- good job

I read this story like...3 times. It's perfectly written out.
Good Job Diesel. Which battler were you in the Video?

Uh I did say the guy with the shiny Spiritomb... but yeah that was more than obvious.

I would assume the dude in the hat, because the other battler looks like a kid. Or the fuzzy video makes him look like a kid, I dunno.

Uh I did say the guy with the shiny Spiritomb... but yeah that was more than obvious.

I would assume the dude in the hat, because the other battler looks like a kid. Or the fuzzy video makes him look like a kid, I dunno.
Oh alright. Thanks.

Y'know, I'd be a bit more congratulatory of you (you did a good job, by the by) if you hadn't totally and completely owned my best friend Brad in the third round.

Granted, I'm still a bit bummed that I didn't get to compete (I was #006, and the numbers picked were 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 007, 008, so I was very bitter), and he's supposed to be a smarter battler than that. He's fought my Trick Room team countless times, and I bred that Kingdra of his for him to be a near-perfect Life Orber.

Anyway, congrats in Seattle. I'll see you there next year, :P

Oh yea I remember meeting him and talking with him briefly, seemed like a nice guy. Better luck next year. :)

Diesel I know the Danial or Danni in person and he says it was a very good match. Just thought i would let you know. You are an excellent writer and very nice team.

Congrats on getting a free trip to St. Louis, and how were the nationals?

Hopefully I will be able to come next year and i hope to meet you.
Anyway Nice battling by the video

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Wow!!

Great job.I didn`t really read cause I saw your match on youtube.

Had I made it in the tournament I would have loved to battle you in st. louis. I was in the phoenix tournament but the lotto-based system of evil didn't select me. TT^TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)