1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

DOUBLE BATTLE. IN. SPACE. 2v2 Limewire vs Timmetmannetje (Ref DA8828)

Discussion in 'ASB' started by Darkamber8828, Mar 2, 2011.

  1. Darkamber8828

    Darkamber8828

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Messages:
    2,979
    Limewire sends out his two pokemon.
    Timmetmannetje (I'm going to need to learn how to spell that) sends out his and attacks
    Limewire attacks
    I ref
    T. attacks
    Lime attacks
    I ref
    Lime attacks
    T. attacks
    I ref

    Bloodless carnage ensues below in 3...2...1...
  2. Limewire

    Limewire PRESS R TO WIN
    is a Contributor Alumnus

    Joined:
    May 2, 2010
    Messages:
    751
    I send out Thundah the Magnemite and Shuriken the Staryu.
  3. Timmetmannetje

    Timmetmannetje

    Joined:
    May 26, 2010
    Messages:
    46
    I send out Dynamite the Vulpix and Brutus the Snubbul

    Dynamite start with using your Confuse ray at Staryu before he can damage you. Then use your Confuse ray at Magnemite. Finsish it with aiming and firing an Energy bal at staryu.

    Brutus. drift with the cover of Dynamite's Confuse ray to Staryu and blast it to Magnemite with a Wild Charge and push the staryu to Magnemite. If the Confuse ray succeded they maybe attack each other. follow op with Close combat in the face or something of that Magnemite. And follow with Charging Wild at that staryu thing!

    Dynamite: Confuse ray(Staryu)~Confuse Ray(Magnemite)~Energybal(Staryu)
    Brutus: Wild Charge(Staryu)~Close Combat(Magnemite)~Wild Charge(Staryu)
  4. Limewire

    Limewire PRESS R TO WIN
    is a Contributor Alumnus

    Joined:
    May 2, 2010
    Messages:
    751
    Oh hell no! Thundah, use an evasive Volt Change to dodge confuse ray. Then, use Lock On on Snubbull followed by a Zap Cannon.

    Shuriken, fire off an evasive Hydro Pump on the ground to elevate yourself and dodge confuse ray. Then, use Bubblebeam and another Hydro Pump on Vulpix.

    Thundah: Dodge (by using Volt Change) ~ Lock-On (Snubbull) ~ Zap Cannon (Snubbull)

    Shuriken: Dodge (by using Hydro Pump on the ground) ~ BubbleBeam (Vulpix) ~ Hydro Pump (Vulpix)
  5. Darkamber8828

    Darkamber8828

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Messages:
    2,979
    Hi.

    Right now, two pokemon trainers are having a battle.

    In a bubble.

    A space-bubble.

    A miraculous space bubble that protects pokemon and trainers from freezing, crispifying, or decompressing like microwaved meatbags. A space bubble that magically lets pokemon hear their trainer's commands, without actually giving them air to breathe in.

    In the immortal words of Donald P. Bellesario, don't examine this too closely.

    Trainers Limewire and Timmetmannetje (what were their parents thinking) toss out a pair of pokeballs, releasing Dynamite the Vulpix, Brutus the Snubbull, Thundah the Magnemite, and Shuriken the Staryu. None of which look too happy about having no solid ground beneath them.

    [​IMG]
    Vulpix
    Energy: 100%
    HP: 90
    Atk: * (-1)
    Def: **
    SpA: *** (+1)
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 65

    [​IMG]
    Snubbull (M)
    Energy: 100%
    HP: 100
    Atk: **** (+1)
    Def: **
    SpA: **
    SpD: **
    Spe: 26(-1)

    [​IMG]
    Magnemite
    Energy: 100%
    HP: 80
    Atk: **
    Def: ***
    SpA: **** (+1)
    SpD: **
    Spe: 39 (45 * 1.15)

    [​IMG]
    Staryu (Shuriken)
    Energy: 100%
    HP: 90
    Atk: * (-1)
    Def: **
    SpA: ***
    SpD: **
    Spe: 98 (85 * 1.15^)

    Turning their attention from the unusual scenery to their opponents, they begin attacking each other like the bloodthirsty pet monsters they are.

    And I'll come back with the calculations.
  6. Darkamber8828

    Darkamber8828

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Messages:
    2,979
    Shuriken rockets upward by shooting a Hydro Pump at the ground with a water supply in hammerspace, narrowingly escaping a technicolor Confuse Ray from Dynamite. Thundah crackles with electricity, Volt Changing away from the battle as Brutus, mimicking with his own battle aura of lighting, tackles Shuriken in a Wild Charge, slamming the unfortunate victim into an invisible, invincible wall, as special effects made the wall sparkle, and the cameras zoomed in for a close-up of Shuriken's extremely pained...red jewel-head.

    Angered, Shuriken shoved Brutus out of the way and fired an intense Bubblebeam at Dynamite, knocking him back quite a few meters. Ignoring a super effective blow with the willpower only imaginary things can muster, Dynamite shot a second Confuse Ray at Thundah, but the beam had little effect on the...lighting-eyeball-magnet, as it bended magnetism and physics with Lock-On in preparation of a super-powerful hit. Brutus moved to Close Combat by propelling itself towards Thundah with...oh. Ew. Anyway, such methods of movement are less than reliable, and Brutus, unfortunately, did not make it close enough to land a hit.

    Shuriken fired an enormous blast of water in a Hydro Pump, but Dynamite swam out of the way. Six tails aglow, Dynamite returned fire with an enormous Energy Ball...but it missed. This is really not Dynamite's day. Meanwhile, Magnemite summoned an enormous ball of lightning and shot it, dead on, at Brutus. Brutus was thrown with a resounding crack into the forcefield. Ignoring the paralyzing shocks, he harnessed the electricity to use in his own Wild Charge at Shuriken.


    [​IMG]
    Vulpix (Dynamite)
    Energy: 80%
    HP: 73
    Atk: * (-1)
    Def: **
    SpA: *** (+1)
    SpD: ***
    Spe: 65
    Status: pissed

    [​IMG]
    Snubbull (Brutus) (M)
    Energy: 82%
    HP: 79
    Atk: **** (+1)
    Def: **
    SpA: **
    SpD: **
    Spe: 26(-1)
    Status: paralyzed (20%)

    [​IMG]
    Magnemite (Thundah)
    Energy: 80%
    HP: 80
    Atk: **
    Def: ***
    SpA: **** (+1)
    SpD: **
    Spe: 39 (45 * 1.15)
    Status: untouched

    [​IMG]
    Staryu (Shuriken)
    Energy: 85%
    HP: 72
    Atk: * (-1)
    Def: **
    SpA: ***
    SpD: **
    Spe: 98 (85 * 1.15^)
    Status: bloodthirsty

    Field status: Snubbull and Staryu on one side of the circle, pressed against the wall, Magnemite around five feet below the top, Vulpix on the other side. Globules of water are floating throughout the arena from Staryu's attacks.

    Notes: It costs more energy for Staryu to create water out of nothing than to use existing water

    Snubbull got a reduced energy cost for the second Wild Charge because it used Zap Cannon's electricity
  7. Darkamber8828

    Darkamber8828

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Messages:
    2,979
    Eh, sorry for the confusion, but I believe Tim attacks first.

    You can delete that post and post after him.

    Thanks.
  8. Darkamber8828

    Darkamber8828

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Messages:
    2,979
    Fine, I'll DQ it.

    Limewire wins.

    And I'm really not sure if anyone gets anything. I'm guessing not, though.
  9. Limewire

    Limewire PRESS R TO WIN
    is a Contributor Alumnus

    Joined:
    May 2, 2010
    Messages:
    751
  10. Darkamber8828

    Darkamber8828

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2009
    Messages:
    2,979
    Huh.

    I like that rule.

    Well then

    Thundah gets 1 MC, one DC, and one EC.

    Shuriken gets 1 MC, one DC, and one EC.

    Darkamber8828 gets 2 RT.

    That was easy.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)