DOUBLE BATTLE. IN. SPACE. 2v2 Limewire vs Timmetmannetje (Ref DA8828)

DOUBLE BATTLE. IN. SPACE.

2 vs 2 Doubles
DQ = 3 days
1 Use of Rest/Recover and 3 chills

Arena:

An arena! In space! ....!! All Pokemon who breathe air will be equipped with oxygen helmets, as well as the trainers. During the entire battle, a reverse-Gravity-like effect will take place, ie. all moves have their accuracy decreased by 3/5, everyone is immune to Earthquake, Magnitude and (Toxic) Spikes, etc. The arena is 40 feet by 60 feet wide. There is an invisible barrier that prevents Pokemon from drifting away. There are two switches at the left and right side of the center of the arena that, when activated, turns gravity on for the next 5 rounds. The arena itself is covered in moon rocks and craters. It is possible to use Dig in this terrain, but it may cost more energy to do so.
Sounds cool i accept.
Switch is KO
All ability's
No Items
Limewire sends out his two pokemon.
Timmetmannetje (I'm going to need to learn how to spell that) sends out his and attacks
Limewire attacks
I ref
T. attacks
Lime attacks
I ref
Lime attacks
T. attacks
I ref

Bloodless carnage ensues below in 3...2...1...

I send out Dynamite the Vulpix and Brutus the Snubbul

Dynamite start with using your Confuse ray at Staryu before he can damage you. Then use your Confuse ray at Magnemite. Finsish it with aiming and firing an Energy bal at staryu.

Brutus. drift with the cover of Dynamite's Confuse ray to Staryu and blast it to Magnemite with a Wild Charge and push the staryu to Magnemite. If the Confuse ray succeded they maybe attack each other. follow op with Close combat in the face or something of that Magnemite. And follow with Charging Wild at that staryu thing!

Dynamite: Confuse ray(Staryu)~Confuse Ray(Magnemite)~Energybal(Staryu)
Brutus: Wild Charge(Staryu)~Close Combat(Magnemite)~Wild Charge(Staryu)

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Oh hell no! Thundah, use an evasive Volt Change to dodge confuse ray. Then, use Lock On on Snubbull followed by a Zap Cannon.

Shuriken, fire off an evasive Hydro Pump on the ground to elevate yourself and dodge confuse ray. Then, use Bubblebeam and another Hydro Pump on Vulpix.

Thundah: Dodge (by using Volt Change) ~ Lock-On (Snubbull) ~ Zap Cannon (Snubbull)

Shuriken: Dodge (by using Hydro Pump on the ground) ~ BubbleBeam (Vulpix) ~ Hydro Pump (Vulpix)

Hi.

Right now, two pokemon trainers are having a battle.

In a bubble.

A space-bubble.

A miraculous space bubble that protects pokemon and trainers from freezing, crispifying, or decompressing like microwaved meatbags. A space bubble that magically lets pokemon hear their trainer's commands, without actually giving them air to breathe in.

In the immortal words of Donald P. Bellesario, don't examine this too closely.

Trainers Limewire and Timmetmannetje (what were their parents thinking) toss out a pair of pokeballs, releasing Dynamite the Vulpix, Brutus the Snubbull, Thundah the Magnemite, and Shuriken the Staryu. None of which look too happy about having no solid ground beneath them.

Vulpix
Energy: 100%
HP: 90
Atk: * (-1)
Def: **
SpA: *** (+1)
SpD: ***
Spe: 65

Snubbull (M)
HP: 100
Atk: **** (+1)
SpA: **
SpD: **
Spe: 26(-1)

Magnemite
HP: 80
Atk: **
Def: ***
SpA: **** (+1)
Spe: 39 (45 * 1.15)

Staryu (Shuriken)
HP: 90
SpA: ***
Spe: 98 (85 * 1.15^)

Turning their attention from the unusual scenery to their opponents, they begin attacking each other like the bloodthirsty pet monsters they are.

And I'll come back with the calculations.

Shuriken: Dodge (by using Hydro Pump on the ground) ~ BubbleBeam (Vulpix) ~ Hydro Pump (Vulpix)

Dynamite: Confuse ray(Staryu)~Confuse Ray(Magnemite)~Energybal(Staryu)

Thundah: Dodge (by using Volt Change) ~ Lock-On (Snubbull) ~ Zap Cannon (Snubbull)

Brutus: Wild Charge(Staryu)~Close Combat(Magnemite)~Wild Charge(Staryu)
Shuriken rockets upward by shooting a Hydro Pump at the ground with a water supply in hammerspace, narrowingly escaping a technicolor Confuse Ray from Dynamite. Thundah crackles with electricity, Volt Changing away from the battle as Brutus, mimicking with his own battle aura of lighting, tackles Shuriken in a Wild Charge, slamming the unfortunate victim into an invisible, invincible wall, as special effects made the wall sparkle, and the cameras zoomed in for a close-up of Shuriken's extremely pained...red jewel-head.

Angered, Shuriken shoved Brutus out of the way and fired an intense Bubblebeam at Dynamite, knocking him back quite a few meters. Ignoring a super effective blow with the willpower only imaginary things can muster, Dynamite shot a second Confuse Ray at Thundah, but the beam had little effect on the...lighting-eyeball-magnet, as it bended magnetism and physics with Lock-On in preparation of a super-powerful hit. Brutus moved to Close Combat by propelling itself towards Thundah with...oh. Ew. Anyway, such methods of movement are less than reliable, and Brutus, unfortunately, did not make it close enough to land a hit.

Shuriken fired an enormous blast of water in a Hydro Pump, but Dynamite swam out of the way. Six tails aglow, Dynamite returned fire with an enormous Energy Ball...but it missed. This is really not Dynamite's day. Meanwhile, Magnemite summoned an enormous ball of lightning and shot it, dead on, at Brutus. Brutus was thrown with a resounding crack into the forcefield. Ignoring the paralyzing shocks, he harnessed the electricity to use in his own Wild Charge at Shuriken.

Vulpix (Dynamite)
Energy: 80%
HP: 73
SpA: *** (+1)
SpD: ***
Spe: 65

Snubbull (Brutus) (M)
Energy: 82%
HP: 79
Atk: **** (+1)
SpA: **
Spe: 26(-1)

Magnemite (Thundah)
Energy: 80%
HP: 80
Atk: **
Def: ***
SpA: **** (+1)
Spe: 39 (45 * 1.15)

Staryu (Shuriken)
Energy: 85%
HP: 72
SpA: ***
Spe: 98 (85 * 1.15^)

Field status: Snubbull and Staryu on one side of the circle, pressed against the wall, Magnemite around five feet below the top, Vulpix on the other side. Globules of water are floating throughout the arena from Staryu's attacks.

Notes: It costs more energy for Staryu to create water out of nothing than to use existing water

Snubbull got a reduced energy cost for the second Wild Charge because it used Zap Cannon's electricity

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
<Limewire> question: If a match ends in a time-out DQ, do the ref/battlers get any tokens?
<+Alchemator> we brought this up before, and I can't remember if it was changed...
<dogfish44> ref should depending on the number of mon used
<dogfish44> otherwise it's unfair to ref
<dogfish44> imo
<+Alchemator> yeah
<dogfish44> tokens should go to all but the DQ'ed
<Limewire> ah I see. ty :)

Huh.

I like that rule.

Well then

Thundah gets 1 MC, one DC, and one EC.

Shuriken gets 1 MC, one DC, and one EC.

Darkamber8828 gets 2 RT.

That was easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)