Double Battle Tourney - Showdown Rules Style!

What Tier should the double battles be in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It ruins the purpose of a Lv. 1 Smeargle as it can now be outspeed by other pokemon in TR. Some people may also abuse the Set Lv.50 to play with some "banned" moves or may not even be aware that they picked a pokemon with a move they aren't allowed to use.

It ruins the purpose of a Lv. 1 Smeargle as it can now be outspeed by other pokemon in TR. Some people may also abuse the Set Lv.50 to play with some "banned" moves or may not even be aware that they picked a pokemon with a move they aren't allowed to use.
And the one who won the 2008 Showdown used lvl1 Smeargle.

And the one who won the 2008 Showdown used lvl1 Smeargle.
That battle actually came down to a stall war between Zapdos and Bronzong. Zapdos was spamming Protect and Bronzong, Hypnosis. I don't believe the Lv.1 Smeargle user won, actually. It was the Zapdos user.

I was there to watch it too. Hooray! For 10 minute long turns and looping music.

Yeah using Open Level is the way it should be done, if not just run a OU Doubles Tournament, with Level 100 set, but don't mix them together please.

That battle actually came down to a stall war between Zapdos and Bronzong. Zapdos was spamming Protect and Bronzong, Hypnosis. I don't believe the Lv.1 Smeargle user won, actually. It was the Zapdos user.

I was there to watch it too. Hooray! For 10 minute long turns and looping music.

Actually, it was the Bronzong user(Yoshimura), not the Zapdos user(Kajiwara iirc). I was there watching it too; plus, the videos are on youtube of that final match(thank you bluecookies). :P

but anyways, I am in to win. :) though almost none of my pokemon have platinum moves because I am holding out for the US version, lol

Actually, it was the Bronzong user(Yoshimura), not the Zapdos user(Kajiwara iirc). I was there watching it too; plus, the videos are on youtube of that final match(thank you bluecookies). :P

but anyways, I am in to win, even though Platinum moves are allowed. :)
lol, you have competition me (haku16) and Micuat. =D

also i saw the finals of 08 showdown on youtube and you are right bronzong was trying to finish it off and zapdos was just trying to stall out by spamming detect and healing with leftovers.

here is proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDxGmXWcdLQ

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
If there are any open spots, I would love to join this. When will this be starting, as I have to breed/reset for some members of my team, and I'm sure some others probably have to too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)