Double Battle Tourney - Showdown Style - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
when's the next deadline gonna be, i'm leaving friday for the inaguration and won't be back till wednesday :/

I just received this message from Harro:

Harro237 said:
Im going to get a sub for you/give you the win

I have been very busy with school, and i havt had time to make a team...

Although that Slowbro/Slaking combo looked really nice...
It doesn't feel like a legitimate win, though. :[

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm anticipating we'll get our match in by Friday night which will already be Saturday in Australia by then, otherwise we'll push for tonight or tomorrow night.

Timezones make it difficult for DESTROYA and me to be online at the same time,i'll try to stay up until after midnight,so it is easier for him.
EDIT: lost 1-0

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Looks like our match may conclude by around this time tomorrow as chill is not around and I'm about to go to bed now. Also, my wifi seems inconsistent now for some odd reason.

bonta kun refuses to set up a time to battle... When he sees my green light on, he just says hey battle now?

I'm supposed to be battling my opponent tomarrow but my friend needs to me to help him set up his comp so I probably can't battle tomarrow so hopefully saturday.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
My computer had a seizure in the middle of our battle and we decided that theorymoning an accurate outcome was too luck based, so we decided if Kenshin could flip a coin to decide the outcome of our match that would be great.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Double Elim FTW.

It's just a shame we never got to play it out, since I can imagine how tense it would have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)