Board Game Double Decker Diplomacy - G1 Over (E/F/G/I/R/T Draw), G2 Over (A/E/G Draw)

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That's right boys, we got enough people to play two games!

GAME 1 (For people who have played before):
Agape - Austria
Bass - England
UncleSam - France
Drawesome532 (contacted me directly to sign up) - Germany
moi- Italy
askaninjask - Russia
Gale Wing Srock - Turkey

GAME 2 (For everyone else):
Da Letter El - Austria
PokeguyNXB - England
Acklow - France
Gale Wing Srock - Germany
sunny004 - Italy
moi - Russia
Jalmont - Turkey

So here's how this is gonna work. For every update after this one, I'm going to be putting both updates in the same post, within hide tags labelled "Game 1" and "Game 2". Try not to fuck up and read the wrong update.

Please please PLEASE when you start your orders convo with me specify your country and which game you are in. It makes things so much easier on me.

With that in mind, however, the map is the same at the start of both games, so away we go!

Spring 1901 ends 48 hours from this post. If you need an IRC channel to discuss either game in, drop by #thegame on the SynIRC network.

Last edited:

Ampharos

ANNOUNCEMENT

Effective immediately, moi is taking UncleSam's spot in game 2. UncleSam in turn take's Nip's spot in game 1. Nip is subbing out.

Due to this change being rather drastic, I'm extending deadline 24 hours past what it originally was.

Can we have some way to tell in each post who's in what game?
I know it's on the first post, but people make mistakes and it gets really confusing.

A good way to fix this would probably be to put in bold at the beginning of each of your posts:

GAME 1:

GAME 2:

This doesn't have to be a rule, but it seems pretty logical imo.

Ampharos

Acklow has subbed in for Daenys.

Because of this combined with Agape's request, I'll extend deadline one more day. But if you guys use this as an excuse to be lazy fuckwads, I won't hesitate to put your nation into civil disobedience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)