Mafia vs Village Double Lynchpin Mafia - MONSTERS WIN

Permission by zorbees

Welcome, one and all. It has come to the Omniscient Council of Vagueness’s attention that the Dragons and the Fairies have united under Alduin’s banner as the Monsters, and seek to wipe out civilization as we know it. To counteract this, we have dispatched the Fire Wizards and the Ice Wizards, under Harry Dresden’s leadership as the Wizards, to defeat them

(Fire/Ice) Wizards are the village. Monsters are the Mafia, as are their subfactions, the Fairies and the Dragons.

1. While you are alive, you may talk to anyone about the game. When you are dead, you may not talk to anyone about the game. The exception to this is members of a mafia. They may speak (for strategy purposes only) with the rest of their team.
  2. Days and Nights shall last 48 hours or until Majority/All Actions In. The game will begin Night 0. During Night 0, no kill actions will be valid.
  3. You may not share your role PM with anyone, unless your role PM names you as on the same team. You may only summarize it. No quoting results either.
  4. You will know in advance which faction you will be on in the event of a split.
  5. Screenshotting and impersonation of all forms is banned. Please report any violations immediately to the host.
  6. The host of this game is Aura Guardian. Send all actions - including idles - to me. Also invite me to any conversations, channels, and spreadsheets you create pertaining to this game.
  7. Do not edit your posts. Not even to unbold a lynch vote.
  8. There are 22 players in this game.
  9. Roles will be (mostly) randomized, and the player list order as posted will be alphabetized.
  10. There are no items in this game.
  11. Don’t expect targeting the dead to do anything.
  12. Priorities have been set and will be kept secret
  13. You may fake logs, and may copy things the host says which are NOT your role PM or night results.
  14. If a role PM contradicts these rules, the role PM takes precedence.
  15. The channel for this game is #DoublePin

Alive: 13 (List and roles have been individually randomized)
  1. THE_IRON_...KENYAN?
  2. Flyhn
  3. Thetwinmasters
  4. Nomark
  5. acidphoenix
  6. rssp1
  7. Tymano
  8. penguin344
  9. Whydon
  10. Mithril
  11. Steven Snype
  12. arugalove
  13. Aubisio Asek
Dead (9):
  1. Haruno - Baba Yaga - Silencer - Ice Wizards - Lynched D1
  2. zorbees - Harry Dresden - Inspector/Mason/Chameleon/Vigilante/Pin - Wizards - Eaten by a Dragon N1
  3. shubaka17 - Serana - Ice Bodyguard - Ice Wizards - death by Dragonfire N1
  4. Jalmont - Black Mage McEvilwizardington - Roleblocker - Fire Wizards - Lynched D2
  5. Ditto - A Dragon - Miller/Kidnapper - Fire Wizards - Eaten by a bigger dragon N2
  6. Blazade - Sarenrae - Bodyguard - Fire Wizards - Ambushed N2
  7. askaninjask - Alduin - Inspector/Killer/Pin - Monsters - Lynched D3
  8. Walrein - Natsu Dragneel - Odd Safeguard/Mason Maor/Doublepin - Fire Wizards - Poison Breath'd N3
  9. King_ - Roy Mustang - Sanity Alteration Detector - Fire Wizards - Confusion Breath'd N3

IT IS NOW NIGHT 0. NIGHT 0 ENDS AT 10 PM GMT-4 ON THURSDAY, JULY 14. ROLES ARE GOING OUT. DO NOT POST UNTIL I SAY ALL ROLES ARE OUT.
(I'm giving you an extra hour for me to send out all roles)
(If you're interested in subbing, contact me.)

Last edited:
ALL ROLES ARE OUT. YOU MAY NOW TALK ABOUT THE GAME. DEADLINE IS 10 PM GMT-4 ON THURSDAY, JULY 14 - 48 HOURS AND 38 MINUTES FROM THIS POST.

Also gonna reiterate: the game channel is #DoublePin

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For the newer players: Do not tell someone any relevant information about your role just because they offer to give the same information in return. If they are mafia, they could just lie and get free information. Additionally, they might ask a whole bunch of players the same thing and get a ton of info, which would be very bad.

Deadline

No one died. However, Jalmont appears to be frozen in a block of ice and may not communicate about this game outside of this thread until he thaws (Though you can tell HIM things outside of the thread; he just can't reply). penguin344 is trapped in a guarded castle and unable to leave; until he escapes, he cannot speak inside the thread, nor may be be targeted (by votes or night actions).

Results are going out; do not respond until I say they are all out.

ALL RESULTS SHOULD BE OUT

If you did not get a PM, assume your action succeeded. If you think you should have gotten a result and didn't, contact me immediately.

Due to IRL stuff, I'm pre-emptively extending day.

IT IS NOW DAY 1. DAY 1 ENDS AT 10 PM EDT (GMT -4) ON MONDYA, JULY 18TH.

Get to lynching.

BEGIN TRANSMISSION

freezers in 2016 lul

Rats live on no evil star rats live on no evil star evil star rats live on no rats live on no evil rats live on no no no no no evil star rats no evil star no evil star star rats rats rats on no on no evil star rats live on no evil star live on rats live on rats on no evil rats live on no evil star evil star evil evil evil rats live on rats live on no on evil star evil star

what do you get when you cross a cantaloupe with a lassie?

the police are holding me down fuck the police ruining society we must RISE up against the POLICE the POLICE the POLICE that's the sound of the POLICE the POLICE have frozen me the POLICE?

N'Golo Kante has completed his transfer from Leicester City to Chelsea for a fee of 30 million Euros.

A MELON-COLLIE BABY AHAHA FRUIT PUNS

Lademoen Church (Norwegian: Lademoen kirke) is a parish church in the municipality of Trondheim in Sør-Trøndelag county, Norway.

ööööööööööööööööööööööööö^ööööö^^öööööö^ö

END TRANSMISSION

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
hey folks it's your friendly neighborhood Human Torch here. Would all the Wizards kindly contact me?

Let's organize ourselves. I hoped someone else would have pubclaimed here due to rl stuff going on and I could just easy-mode cruise by, but this activity is so abysmal that I suppose I'll have to do it. I understand that I am clearly not immediately trustable, but regardless of who the lynchpin trusts, I would strongly recommend they do not reveal their lynchpin status to whomever claims to lead. Together we have a better shot of winning the game than if the monsters were to win. The lynchpin not dying is crucial to keeping us together. Ice Wizards, I hope you do contact me as well, but should there be an ice leader too, I understand the rationale behind uniting as an ice leader as well. I encourage you to do so, as even though that increases the risk of the monsters finding out roles, i think open collaboration is the best method to defeat the mafia rather than the standard closed-off village leaders decide only shit that's happened the past few years here.

i swear though if yall are gonna say i'm sketchy for stepping up to lead then everyone else here complaining about that needs to grow some balls and be active itg

i do have a potential lynch target, but if there is a baaaaaaa-ish role that is a wizard or received a particular result relating to that type of flavour itg please contact me. i am only being so vague with this request as not to break rule 3 of this game regarding what i am allowed to share of my result and would like to use the time gathering information to make a decision as to whether or not this potential target is worth lynching and I would prefer to keep the monsters on their toes to potentially trip them up on their bs stories they'll make up.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
that would normally be a good bet to make if I were freezer, though if I were freezer, I would freeze Walrein for his recent sketchiness in the clusterfuck game.

you would lose your bet because i'm not freezer. How would the Human Torch freeze?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)