Doubles Achievements Tournament (June) - Won by Pinoy Pwnage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audio, you mentioned in the PS Doubles Room you wanted us to think of some future prizes for this Doubles Achievement Tour. With that being said, I think having a custom title on the forums would be a pretty good prize to get. :o

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^This is a go for next month so get hyped. Also, 12 days left to sign up and win things, so get to it people :)

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Remind me again how pinoy is able to claim points for peaking ladder during the suspects when you specifically say
  • Anything you're trying to claim points for must have been done in the month you're competing in (for example you can't claim points in June for a Smog article that was published in May)

Though I was also unaware that you could stack the 100 battles condition. Plz fix wording on this Audiosurfer

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Remind me again how pinoy is able to claim points for peaking ladder during the suspects when you specifically say
  • Anything you're trying to claim points for must have been done in the month you're competing in (for example you can't claim points in June for a Smog article that was published in May)

Though I was also unaware that you could stack the 100 battles condition. Plz fix wording on this Audiosurfer
check ur facts dude. the suspect ladder was still up for part of june even after the suspect test had ended as they hadn't put up the normal doubles ladder yet, so it's a valid point claim. also, there's nothing ambiguous about the wording from me reading it. it says you just need to get a clean alt to 100 battles, so there's nothin saying you can't keep making alts and fulfilling these conditions. "This achievement is given for playing 100 battles on either XY Doubles ladder on a given alt while having at least a 1:1 W/L ratio." <--- that's all you need to get the points. in general, unless it specifically says that the achievement can only be earned once, it can be earned multiple times within a month

In. (I'll add another things later cuz' i'm on phone right now)
First taste. - 1 Point
Graduating. - 1 Point (I'm too bas at drawing btw)
IceBreaker. - 1 Point (Do i have to screen when i talk in the chat ? Lel)

Last edited:

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
Ok closing this later today to give time for the winners to claim their prizes, so be sure to cash in on any late points and such as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)