Doubles Battle of the Week (Finally vs TGMD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the fuck are people picking fangame10, totem, and fagtron (no offense to any of you, i have nothing against you), when we can actually see what this project was meant for - a battle between two of the top doubles players. also totem played like 2-3 weeks ago 9.9

so going off that, im voting kingofmars, undoubtedly one of the best doubles players. not sure why him and biosci havent been picked yet :/

also pls dont pick people who already fought. even if its pwne who fought week one, it would be better to have all the good players fight before recycling for new matches imo

Last edited:

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Biosci

To all those wanting Pwnemon vs fangame10, Pwnemon will still be pissed when fangame gets chosen and watches the replays showing fangame using the same team he always uses

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
why the fuck are people picking fangame10, totem, and fagtron (no offense to any of you, i have nothing against you), when we can actually see what this project was meant for - a battle between two of the top doubles players. also totem played like 2-3 weeks ago 9.9

so going off that, im voting kingofmars, undoubtedly one of the best doubles players. not sure why him and biosci havent been picked yet :/

also pls dont pick people who already fought. even if its pwne who fought week one, it would be better to have all the good players fight before recycling for new matches imo
This is an excellent point, why am I getting voted :<
Either way lets get some Biosci up in his bish.

Tbh Robert Alfons has been getting really good lately(he's one of the most active at practicing and testing right now) and has been performing well in the tours. Botw is for entertaining/quality battles and recycling SPL battlers is kinda boring while watching Fagtron battle a quality opponent could be quite interesting. I'd rather see someone try to prove they can compete with the best than just watch the best compete against each other again.
Tldr I'm not trolling with my picks.

So ya I'm voting for Fagtron

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor

If you want to see quality battles, you'd frankly have to pick people who actually care for this whole thing. Remember Braverius vs Nollan? Two top players who both just wanted to get this over with ASAP so they used subpar teams and Metronome Smeargle teams (granted, these were a lot of fun to watch but not exactly what this whole thing was made for, considering fun does not always equal quality, heh). I'd rather watch a good battle between two players that might not be at the very top of the meta but who are still very much capable of showing off a good fight, than a battle between two top players who both don't give a good goddamn about any of it/don't have the time to play so just have to get it over with quickly.

Pwnemon's based luck requires him to come with 3-5 Counter teams in case he gets haxd or ties or something else stupid.
the problem is that he takes too long to build. if he's finished building a team to countrteam fangame, now would be a good time to pass the team out.
gl tenchi and fangame :) plz don't john

Fangame is countered to death by Toxic Spikes. Finally didn't lie about that. He also has problems with AmoongTran and counter TR strategies, like Bisharp/Kanga leads.

It will come down to a skill matchup though. Fangame is damn good at playing around counters.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just run these 3 things
Toxic spikes
Subtran
Mega Vena

gg fangame. Throw in amoong if you're insecure but it's overkill but w/e

Fangame10

DOU Master of Snow-based Trick Room teams
is a Tiering Contributor
gg tenchi :O, I lost 3 times, the first was the only serious battle though. but losing to my own team :/...oh well...Hope you guys won't be persistent to annoy me about this

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I saw flame body talonflame wrecking pwnemons CT. Fuck that was amazing. Still ashamed you didn't bring tspikes but w/e.

Blank
Youngjake
Level 51

Stratos

Banned deucer.
even opening those replays made me mad, i was physically incapable of actually watching them

finally
robert alfons
lolk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)