Doubles C&C Index and Reservations

The person who's working on Dusclops hasn't been on since April 11th, and hasn't even edited the Dusclops analysis since March. As such, would it be OK if I reserved Dusclops?

Reserving Latios cause its my fav. I will post the skelly when I finish my current stuff later this week tho.

Not Canadian

always start with a bang
so apparently i'm supposed to post here when i make a spooky scary skeleton, silly me. >___>

looks like i forwent that step, but yeah the skeleton's up and it's okay for a QC check too.

Now I'd like to reserve Mamoswine.
Trying to get a serious analysis going :P
EDIT: Going to get the WIP progress up this weekend, maybe I'll do some work on Pbin tomorrow/friday but I dunno.

Last edited:

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Stole Heracross from Roxer in a glorious bo7 of CC 1v1.

So I guess I can have him now? :] Yeah

Last edited:
Can i reserve hawlucha??
Hawlucha has no niche in Doubles. If you want to write an analysis, pick one of the Pokemon from the viability rankings thread that hasn't been picked yet. Those Pokemon are way higher priority than writing analyses just to say Hawlucha sucks don't use it.

Hawlucha has no niche in Doubles. If you want to write an analysis, pick one of the Pokemon from the viability rankings thread that hasn't been picked yet. Those Pokemon are way higher priority than writing analyses just to say Hawlucha sucks don't use it.
Hawlucha has an awesome speed stat,Encore,quick guard,taunt,sky drop,etc.Plus it's so good at suporting perish trap :o.

Hawlucha has an awesome speed stat,Encore,quick guard,taunt,sky drop,etc.Plus it's so good at suporting perish trap :o.
If it is worth of a set, get it on the Viability Rankings, that way the community has a say of whether it is good or not, since I am skeptical. Prove me wrong imo :o

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Kinda new to this, but can i reserve Darkrai?
As far as i see no one has done it
Judging from the likes im going to give that yes. I might not post the skeleton till late friday/weekend because i have more freetime, i dont see the rush, so hopefully thatll be fine

Didn't see anyone reserving Chandelure so I'll take it:)

Edit (since I'm the last one to post anyway): Skeleton is done and ready for QC

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)