Doubles C&C Index and Reservations

Id like Ampharos if I can.

Edit: Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop ampharos because I dont think I have enough knowledge of doubles to write it properly.

Last edited:
Due to inactivity Sableye and Zapdos are back up for reservation. Also Arcticblast's CB Genesect set was removed for inactivity, but if anyone else wants to do it feel free.

A lot of other shit is on the chopping block rn so get your shit together people.

Totem and Pinoy are fegs that don't want to write up their stuff. If anyone wants to take Excadrill and Cresselia just post here. You can just use their skeletons and keep it at QC 2/3

Electrolyte

Wouldn't Wanna Know
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No, I'm not dead

Yes, someone else can take over Sylveon and Heracross if there is a necessity that they be completed, albeit a month before the new generation comes out since I probably won't be around during that time period. I believe both needed new sets added so if you're looking for some real work this is where you'll find it

Any objections to me reserving hypno? how about posting his single usable set:
Hypno@sitrus berry
inner focus
248 HP, 252 sp.def, 8 def
trick room
psyshock
dazzling gleam
protect

Hypno is the single viable user of trick room+inner focus

hypno new meta

Everyone's new life goal is to peak the ladder with hypno
Also are ORAS analyses up for grabs yet?
No we aren't doing any oras analyses until the meta settles for a month or two. It's not worth writing sets on mons that could potentially suck and be a waste of time.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
gonna reserve me some Metagross

Winter break is coming up and I'll actually be able to get it done (unlike my previous "attempts")

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)