Doubles CAP Peanut Gallery

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Guys, what if we gave the cap swift swim... Think about it, a big problem with sand is that toed can switch in. So we give the cap swift swim to serve as a toed counter. Not a chance of project derailment

No. We give it a combo ability of huge power, pure power, sand rush, chlorophyll, swift swim, defiant, intimidate, levitate and wonder guard. With base 256 in all stats. How can it possibly go wrong?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Fools! We create a mon whose ability lets it combine with Excadrill to form a 2-faced Super Robot Mon powered by fighting spirit! Its drill will be the drill that pierces the heavens weather!
This is exactly the sort of thing i would post if i were still twelve and new to the internet. Like i can actually see myself having written this post word for word

just know there's still hope for you

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
This is exactly the sort of thing i would post if i were still twelve and new to the internet. Like i can actually see myself having written this post word for word

just know there's still hope for you
i was in total agreement with this post until i checked who posted it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)